warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I will be 42 at the end of this month.......and I still have a GLORIOUS head of hair.

.....but, like 4 lengths mentioned, I also have to watch out for hairs showing up where they're not supposed too.
    You dont look 42 pal

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I agree with the marrying younger...wife's just under 9 years younger than me. Definitely the right way to go!
    fuk marrying pal

i might get older but the girls stay the same age

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Men - We come into this world the same way we leave it.....bald chubby and in a diaper

Some of us without naming names (JJ) might hit one or more of those 3 earlier in life but what are ya gonna do

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Youre going to start breaking down around 35-36 especially if you dont stay active. If you stay active then you'll get to 44-45 probably after that youre either going to need awesome genetics or supplements. Thats just the way it goes. Doesnt mean youre going to feel old just means your body isnt producing the same stuff it used to to make you feel younger or better than you should feel.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    fuk marrying pal

i might get older but the girls stay the same age

Loved that movie and that character.

Glad I'm not the only one who saw Dazed and Confused, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Private School and Porky's a thousand times

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    You dont look 42 pal
    I appreciate that, pal.

To be totally honest, 30 was a hard one for me. I really thought that once I got out of twenties, it would be all downhill. Now, looking back......I was still just a kid.

The reality in life is no one really takes you seriously until you're at least 28+. Until then, you haven't been able to experience enough life to not be taken as a "kid". That's why I don't think you younger guys should be in such a hurry to get out of school. Enjoy your youth, there's all kinds of time to get serious.

I don't really feel old at this age at all. I'm still younger than 90% of my clients, and probably 65% of my competitors. I also waited until I was 38 before having a kid. I pretty much got all my "partying" out before I was ready to be a dad. Nowadays, its all about the kiddo. Our entire lives revolve around her. But I wouldn't change a thing.
    Points Awarded:

TR88 gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys we should be thankful for the times we live in tho

imagine your 833th grand child living in a world similar to the pic under

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Is it a certain age that makes a person feel old or life experiences?

My mother passed away last year, my father died years ago. With both parents gone it was a turning point that made me feel old. When you're a little kid, you typically have both parents and sets of grandparents around. Get a bit older and the grandparents die out...then the parents.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I appreciate that, pal.

To be totally honest, 30 was a hard one for me. I really thought that once I got out of twenties, it would be all downhill. Now, looking back......I was still just a kid.

The reality in life is no one really takes you seriously until you're at least 28+. Until then, you haven't been able to experience enough life to not be taken as a "kid". That's why I don't think you younger guys should be in such a hurry to get out of school. Enjoy your youth, there's all kinds of time to get serious.

I don't really feel old at this age at all. I'm still younger than 90% of my clients, and probably 65% of my competitors. I also waited until I was 38 before having a kid. I pretty much got all my "partying" out before I was ready to be a dad. Nowadays, its all about the kiddo. Our entire lives revolve around her. But I wouldn't change a thing.
    Just celebrated the big #2 for ours a few weeks ago and glad everyone else was taping it because they said I was just standing there watching her get toys and eat cake with a goofy grin on my face the entire time, zoned in.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

opie not for nothing but arent you in vegas or costa rica like every other week? not puttin it down at all cuz im a degenerate of the highest order but you left your partying behind you?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    opie not for nothing but arent you in vegas or costa rica like every other week? not puttin it down at all cuz im a degenerate of the highest order but you left your partying behind you?

Only been to CR once (bash). Go to Vegas about 10-12 times a year, for both work & gambling. Never stay more than a couple of nights.

My wife goes about half the time, but rather she's there or I'm solo.....I can safely say that it's been a long time since
    I've been awake past 11:00 pm in LV.

I realize this admission doesn't do much to help my whole "I don't feel old" argument.

Going to be in LV this weekend, as a matter of fact. If anyone's out there......please keep it down after 10:00 so as not to wake me.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

This is easy. I just turned 40 on October 30th and 40 is the most difficult thus far. It tells me that I'm not a kid anymore even if I act like one.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

AFTER 40 LIFE CHANGES I TAKE STERIODS TO KEEP ME FEELING YOUNG.I GOT DESTROYED FALLING OFF ROOFS.SECRET TO STAY YOUNG IS EASY BUT NO FUN NO DRINKING AT ALL AND NO DRUGS OF ANY KIND EVEN THE ONES THE DOC GIVES YOU FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,YOU MAKE SAY WELL I NEED THAT KIND OF MEDS NOT REALLY LOSE WEIGHT EXERSICE YOU WONT NEED THEM. THATS HOW YOU STAY LOOKING AND FEELING LIKE 10 MILLION BUCKS. NATURAL MEDICINE IS THE KEY.i STARTED STUDING NATURALPATHIC MED WHEN I WAS 15 WE ARE TALKING 1960 I WAS FORTUNITE TO LIVE NEXT TO BROWN MANY PEOPLE LIVING THERE WHO LOVE LIVING CLEAN.YOU CAN GET TONS OF INFO ON LINE IN TODAYS WORLD.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Sorry for caps my error

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I'm 26, i feel old.
    This.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

When your hair starts thinning and falling out. Im not balding by any means, but the hair is not the same.

Also, your body creaks and croaks once in a while. When drinking and going out destroys you the next day. All this started happening over the last year. 30 really is a big number to HIT.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

whats worse than getting old is being owned boys. for a good 30 or 40 years of your life you will be owned by a job or a bank. buy a house or a car, got to borrow money from the bank to pay that bank you got to have a job. ages 0-20 are the best.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

I turned 40 not too long ago and I still feel very young. I don't have any plans of feeling old anytime soon. My theory of feeling young is daily physical and mental exercise. Once you stop either you will start going down hill.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

28. Where the fukk have the last 10 years gone? Even though I've lived in 4 different countries and done shitloads of new things they start to blend together. Live it like it's your last. Do all you want to do. Don't waste it. Tomorrow isn't a given. Today is all you got.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

When I turned 5 I had to start pushing heroin just to get by so Id say 5

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    When I am 35 I will feel old.
    So whatcha sayin, home boy?

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    When your hair starts thinning and falling out. Im not balding by any means, but the hair is not the same.

Also, your body creaks and croaks once in a while. When drinking and going out destroys you the next day. All this started happening over the last year. 30 really is a big number to HIT.
    The hair thinning and hangovers you speak of didn't hit me till I was 36.

Yeah, I feel you man

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I'm 26, i feel old.
    STFU. Seriously, guy.

TheLock

90% of the posts in this thread are surprisingly sharp, boys.

Good work here, SBR

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I teach middle school and I said to the students something about the Super Nintendo... they all looked at me like wtf is that. Then I was like what about the Nintendo 64 with GoldenEye on it - they were like is that the really old school machine with NBA Hangtime and Mario Kart on it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    30 Here and I have days I wonder why I wrestled through college. Old/achy mornings every now and then.
    Bingo same here

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Physical stand point like big day said... I played college fb I'm 23 and feel like an old man... the true test of being an old man is when your rooster stops working so about 75

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    whats worse than getting old is being owned boys. for a good 30 or 40 years of your life you will be owned by a job or a bank. buy a house or a car, got to borrow money from the bank to pay that bank you got to have a job. ages 0-20 are the best.
    parents own you from 0-20. banks own you from 20-50. Wife and kids/grandkids own you after that. you are fuked anyway you put it. move to log cabin in woods and cut off all ties. ride bicycle to grocery store. fart in a bucket to use for natural heating gas.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

turn sixty last month, losing eyesight did not make me feel old and I simply started wearing glasses. 2 years ago when prostate troubles develope was the turning point having sexual problems now.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

when i am 90 maybe

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

I will be 42 at the end of this month.......and I still have a GLORIOUS head of hair. .....but, like 4 lengths mentioned, I also have to watch out for hairs showing up where they're not supposed too.
    Love this...and you do Opester!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Feel old @ 37 but still enjoying life and thankful that I'm not one of those Hong Kong cage people I was just reading about.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

First 123 Last