DENVERPRODIGY
    DENVERPRODIGY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What I'm saying is majority of people are "If this line hits +7.5 I'm taking x team" but if its +6.5 they don't want it anymore.

Getting a better number on the losing side won't make you a winner long term. The spread does not matter often enough.

Just pick winners and stop worrying about the spread. Maybe if the line is super high that's a different matter.
    i agree i like the ML alot spread really generally isnt my thing unless like you said there is alot of points

DENVERPRODIGY
    DENVERPRODIGY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What I'm saying is majority of people are "If this line hits +7.5 I'm taking x team" but if its +6.5 they don't want it anymore.

Getting a better number on the losing side won't make you a winner long term. The spread does not matter often enough.

Just pick winners and stop worrying about the spread. Maybe if the line is super high that's a different matter.
    I hardly ever bet money on the spread thats just not how i like to bet the ML is where its at in my opinion but i will bet on the spread ever now and then if the points are right

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Roethslisberger was on 1 leg in SF so the 49ers faced 2 elite (if Romo is elite) QBs at home this season.

Romo 345 yds 2 tds/O ints & 27 pts
    Eli 311 yds 2 tds/2 ints & 20 pts

SF has a good defense but its not exactly the 85 Bears. Two things being overlooked in this game. One is the 49ers have been settling for too many fg's all season because of their limited offense and two is that the Saints are 6th in the NFL in rushing. They're not just a soft dome team. Sean Payton/Brees feature Sproles on the LBs to soften up the defense and even though its square as hell the Saints win by a TD minimum.
    How many elite defenses has New Orleans faced on the road this season?

The Saints may be the 6th best rushing team in the NFL, but the Eagles are the 5th best rushing team and the Niners held their rushing attack to 100 yards with zero TD's- in Philadelphia.

I'm not saying that they're the '85 Bears or that they're going to win the Super Bowl. I'm just saying that it seems like many people, especially the people predicting New Orleans to win by double digits, are unfamiliar with the 2011 49ers and how they've earned the #2 seed in the NFC, or why no team is sending more players to the Pro Bowl this year.

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!
    209Raidernation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ok now sf is in a weak division in my opinion, my raiders are in a competetive divsion slightly better than sf division. Sorry if I hurt anyone's fellings. No pun intented. Back to this thread, if saints d don't step up 9ers do have a slight chance, the 2011 9ers are good but not in all 3 phases off, def, special teams their off is a lil bit shaky, once brees start clicking and firinf on all cylinders it will be up to alex smith to match point for point, throwing the ball against 9ers d should be simple, saints team this year is very talented on off, they got 3 rb to keep 9ers d honest, play action to his te and receivers will hurt sf. New orlean rolls. Sf will be playing hard but will it be enough?

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Spoken like a true Raiders fan.

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 209Raidernation View Post
    ok now sf is in a weak division in my opinion, my raiders are in a competetive divsion slightly better than sf division. Sorry if I hurt anyone's fellings. No pun intented. Back to this thread, if saints d don't step up 9ers do have a slight chance, the 2011 9ers are good but not in all 3 phases off, def, special teams their off is a lil bit shaky, once brees start clicking and firinf on all cylinders it will be up to alex smith to match point for point, throwing the ball against 9ers d should be simple, saints team this year is very talented on off, they got 3 rb to keep 9ers d honest, play action to his te and receivers will hurt sf. New orlean rolls. Sf will be playing hard but will it be enough?
    Are you out of your mind? Denver backed into the playoffs in a must win, Raiders couldn't win in a must win, San Diego looked like total s*** for half of the year, and KC!?!?! AFC West is the worst division in football. The Raiders traded away their future for a washed up QB and couldn't make the playoffs. I'd be bitter as f*** as well.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

If Oakland played Pittsburgh, Could they won? Hell NO!

Blame your team for choking and sucking, you had 5 chances to be the top in your division and you blew it.

Our division, Wasnt as close as yours but arizona and seattle proved that they can hang with some elite team.

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!

we did beat houston on the road. and pitt lost to houston? i kno raiders are rebuilding hue did a bad job trading, he didnt coach to well all the penalties, we have talent just not the right coaches. ok my raiders didnt make the playoffs? when was the last time 9ers made the playoffs? this was the only year they made it if im right last year 9ers record was? just because this year they made a push doesnt mean 9ers are contenders come saturday you and the rest of us gamblers will see that the 9ers are pretenders. like i said b4 all 3 phases need to be on track to win, niners only have 2 thats d and special team. no offense. just my 2cents once again, im a fan of football and i call it how i see it , dont take it the wrong way, im from california, northern cal 209 stockton to be exact, and i hope 9ers do win but can they really make a push to the next round? my answer is NO!

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

FOr SHARPS

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

public money outweighs sharp money with so few games

209Raidernation
    Just Win Baby!

nice hit 49ers , good game, better than new eng game, anyways thanx quang i took +4 sf with my local for $100. took +5 sf second half for another $100. then i took new eng -14 for $100. i took saints on the sbr sportbook -3 for 100 pts lost on that only, all in all it was a good day

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

nice hit 49ers , good game, better than new eng game, anyways thanx quang i took +4 sf with my local for $100. took +5 sf second half for another $100. then i took new eng -14 for $100. i took saints on the sbr sportbook -3 for 100 pts lost on that only, all in all it was a good day
    Congrats bro Let win big tomorrow.

First 123