warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know a dude who makes Brandon Lang look like Billy Walters

True story. The guy is running so bad right now he wouldn't be able to throw a volleyball into the ocean off the Golden Gate Bridge.

But he doesn't post here and he is not a capper. Just a sports fan with the worst luck fathomable.

I will humor those of you who are curious by indulging you in more. The other day he asked me what I am playing so he could tail. He explained he has been running horribly and needed a win.

Im pretty good with the teaser thing so I took what looked like a really safe, heavily juiced teaser for him to tail to hopefully give him a win and get him back on track. On the 5dimes menu never do I take the "ties lose" option. Never. I always take "ties reduce".

So I bet this tsr and send it to him on facebook. He thanks me and says he will jump on board immediately. Anyhow he is unfamiliar with 5dimes interface so he took the ties lose option without realizing it. And what happens? The only leg in the teaser that could have possibly pushed (the other three were all half point lines) pushes. (Pistons +24). So my bet reduced to a 3 tm tsr, his was a loss.

This is after he had placed 9 losing bets in a row that he claims lost in horrific fashion. I didn't think a whole lot about what he was saying until what I witnessed tonight.

This last teaser he made had the Warriors/Heat to stay under 204. How that game ended up going to OT was unfukkingbelievable. If they played 10000 more times that would probably happen again twice. Im telling you, this dude is unreal. We need to figure out a way to get him to post here so we can fade him and we will all be rich.

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Pistons lost by 14

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to sign up for the fade-train

warriorfan707

Ha thats a funny coincidence.

The game I was referring to was yesterdays Pistons game. They lost by 24.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

He got the Saints next week? That's all I want to hear!

warriorfan707

Hes actually a Niner fan.

He says he thinks the Niners will win.

But he is a homer and also he pretty much agrees with every pick I tell him.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Hes actually a Niner fan.

He says he thinks the Niners will win.

But he is a homer and also he pretty much agrees with every pick I tell him.
    LMAO!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 bucks says this "dude" is warriorhomo101, get help warrior u know u cant pick winners son

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    I'm a child molesting Piece of dogshit who noone likes
    fyp