TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

(Official apology)I would like to apologize for my poker room antics

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior in the poker room. I have been on a real bad run lately and have resorted to personal insults and f bombs over, good lord, betpoints. It's inexcusable, childish, and frankly i am embarrassed.

Prickysteve and Secret rash have borne the brunt of the abuse. Stay strong guys.

Also Sharmi91x, I know ur a mod and have plenty of points but what in hades are you doing playing AK like that? What did u think I had, AQ? Flop comes J 6 J and...

Ah but i digress. I received some good advice from table mates that maybe I should seek meaning in my life and work for habitat for humanity. This is a great idea, and I will sign up very soon. Only if it's for a white family though.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

way to step up

hopefully next time you shove with KK it holds up against A8

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I accept your apology.

Maybe you'll learn from this experience.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

its all good century.. see u at the big boy table

-stash

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    its all good century.. see u at the big boy table

-stash
    Not for awhile u won't

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

you play enuff hands youl see everthing

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

Prickysteve and Secret rash have borne the brunt of the abuse. Stay strong guys.

Also Sharmi91x, I know ur a mod and have plenty of points but what in hades are you doing playing AK like that? What did u think I had, AQ? Flop comes J 6 J and...

Ah but i digress. I received some good advice from table mates that maybe I should seek meaning in my life and work for habitat for humanity. This is a great idea, and I will sign up very soon. Only if it's for a white family though.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Baitmen?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior. Only if it's for a white family though.
    Fuk'in racist! Take your apology and shove it up your racist ass! Dude do you even read the shit you write? I'm sure minorities and people of different races and ethnic backgrounds accept your "apology" whole heartedly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR_John

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior in the poker room. I have been on a real bad run lately and have resorted to personal insults and f bombs over, good lord, betpoints. It's inexcusable, childish, and frankly i am embarrassed. Prickysteve and Secret rash have borne the brunt of the abuse. Stay strong guys. Also Sharmi91x, I know ur a mod and have plenty of points but what in hades are you doing playing AK like that? What did u think I had, AQ? Flop comes J 6 J and... Ah but i digress. I received some good advice from table mates that maybe I should seek meaning in my life and work for habitat for humanity. This is a great idea, and I will sign up very soon. Only if it's for a white family though.
    Centaur if u really wanted to do humanity a favour you'd douse yourself and petrol and light a match....

Its 4 the greater good remember, u useless cu%t...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I assume I'm sharmi91x? Dude, when I suggested you volunteer, I didn't suggest you only volunteer to help Caucasians.

You're a good dude. Poker sucks when you're running bad - everyone who's played on any site has been there. Stay cool friend and gl. Life's wayyyy too short to get too upset about much of anything other than real life stuff

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Just imagine how upset he'd get if he ever played for real money

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk'in racist! Take your apology and shove it up your racist ass! Dude do you even read the shit you write? I'm sure minorities and people of different races and ethnic backgrounds accept your "apology" whole heartedly.
    Wow you guys take me way too seriously. I'd bet i've helped more black families than 95% of you here.

SbrJohn you nominate some weird stuff, but i'm still a fan

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Centaur beat the man not the poster

good luck

TheCentaur

It's real simple folks

racism=>drama=>traffic=>advertising $=A happy SBR John and Lou

I'm just trying to make John and Lou happy