convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

LSU also scored only 13 pts against Miss St and was held to 7 points by Western Kentucky for almost an entire half! Georgia shut them out a full 2 quarters too!

Garbage I tell you...

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

worst national championship game ever...sucked, watched 2 minutes of it...BLEW ROYALLY and deserved to be doused in that auburn tree killer

SUCKED!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    worst national championship game ever...sucked, watched 2 minutes of it...BLEW ROYALLY and deserved to be doused in that auburn tree killer

SUCKED!
    Watching only 2 minutes of a game is really not enough to gauge how "great" a game was. That was one of the most phenomenal defensive efforts I have ever seen in a title game , I cant remember when a coaching staff like Saban and Alabama has totally dominated another coaching staff like Les Miles and LSU.

You couldnt have called a better game than Saban called from the play action passes to the containment of Jefferson and the option and those short passes LSU called.

Anyone who had Bama and the Under didnt hate that game unless they were sitting there with their pom poms waiting for these swiss cheese defenses and high scores we witnessed in most of the bowl games. I had LSU in a teaser but I was an idiot, that was a great game for people wagering on Alabama and the under. A phenomenal performance by that defense and Sabans staff.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

i dont wana see a boring defensive struggle...BORING...best game out there was OKIE STATE and Stanford or that BYU game was good and such

First 12