CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Stay in school. Can't tell you how many of my friends regret either waiting two years to start or just not doing it at all because when you're graduated high school and have this long break in between you tend to just not have the urge to try and get a degree. If you want to get a good job nowadays you better have that paper ready to show the boss. Working at the fukkin burger joint will only get you so far.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

About a month later stupidest fukking thing I've ever done. I'm going back for the Summer semester in June. Damn this last month has sucked ass. Applebees is going great, hot coworkers, decent customers, but man Fukk this chicken and biscuits joint. Waking up at 5am and sitting in a fukkin driv thru window all day is fukkin suicide.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    About a month later stupidest fukking thing I've ever done. I'm going back for the Summer semester in June. Damn this last month has sucked ass. Applebees is going great, hot coworkers, decent customers, but man Fukk this chicken and biscuits joint. Waking up at 5am and sitting in a fukkin driv thru window all day is fukkin suicide.
    Yeah man... definitely need to get back to school.
    Where were you going? Like a UC, UC Clermont, Raymond Walters?
    You need that degree so that you'll have money for gambling!
    People who work at Chicken Joints and Applebees don't have disposable income to blow on gambling.
    Without a degree, it'll be hard to get a really sick job unless you have crazy connections.
    Screw the chicken joint.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

make sure you have a backup plan, go nites to be a welder or plumber

days are gone when a liberal arts degree got you a decent job

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if you are gay drop out. if you are straight, stay in school. you won't have better options with bitches like in college. bang as many girls as possible while you have a chance.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    if you are gay drop out. if you are straight, stay in school. you won't have better options with bitches like in college. bang as many girls as possible while you have a chance.

He's right, banging college chicks is about as easy as it gets.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I must admit... university is the fukkin dream. I'm going on my 6th year here and don't care one bit.

The best part is, I keep getting older but these freshman remain the same age. It's a fukkin miracle.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

It is obviously important to keep employment in view while you choose your major for graduation but it is essential to get educated anyway regardless of the way chosen by people. Many autodidacts have done extremely well in the past but they still had to learn things on their own. There is no substitute of learning in life. Someone can learn a subject or trade on their own or by attending an academic/professional institution but learning is essential to get a source of living.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Life is too short to be miserable pal.. YOLO!

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Do it. Do it now! Partying wed-sat night, sleeping all day (if you can get a good class schedule) , and hooking up with a bunch of hot girls 18-22 years old sucks really bad. Time to get out there and start putting in your 40! Nothing beats getting up at 7 or 8 o'clock every.single.morning. And slaving your ass away! (that's what you're looking at for at least a couple years if you drop out) Quit now. Quit nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    You dropped out of college because you were too lazy to wake up at 8 a.m. and there were no hot girls in your class? Don't bother going back, you are probably a loser that will end up wasting your (federal/mom and dad's) money on an education you aren't taking seriously. Get used to working the drive through.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

There shouldn't be state or university state schools. All schools outside of High school should not have anything to do with the state, and the states finances.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    days are gone when a liberal arts degree got you a decent job

what in what century were those days when this fruity, retarded, and UTTERLY useless degrees "getting you a decent job"

engineering is the only way to go if you're a guy, but ya gotta have a brain which most of the ***** on here have no clue what that is

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

whoa frozen, easy on the sbr community, there's some engineers on here. Me for one, U of I 2010

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

either a trade or stay in school

First 1234