SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

DENVER BRONCOS +625 ml

Tebow and he broncos beat #1 defence now going against 32nd defence Tebow showed us he can throw it and Denver's Defence can stop Brady and if they do TIM TEBOW will be in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

IM PUTTING 100 ON IT

GOOD LUCK
    Also have 300 on Denver +14
    Good luck Everyone

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

nah same thing that happened during the regular season will happen in the playoffs

in the regular season people kept betting against tebow because 'he is not an nfl quarterback' and lost their shirts

then when he finally went on a nice winning streak and shut those people up they decided to make back some of they money lost and started betting on him and then he lost 3/3

then all those people reverted back to their old tired routine 'see I told you he was no good, pitts ml all in' and tebow ass fukked them again

now everyone is jumping on tebow again because of his performance last night

so I expect nwe to mop the floor with denver

its like I've said before, people have goldfish memory, they live in the last five minutes, when a team wins they are the most awesomest in the world and they have made gazillions betting on them, the next game when they lose they are the shit of sports and they are going onto the no bet list forever
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-09-12 at 11:47 AM.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

It'll be very tough, but I'll be pulling for Denver

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Denver wins in NE one time in every 6 tries so its a decent ML try. Tebow is playing better now than when he faced the Pats a few weeks ago. NE doesn't get quite the pressure on the QB as Pitt does or did.

Denver's problem is trying to slow Brady & company. Getting 20 points against NE will not come close to getting the job done imo but I'll pull for them anyway because I'm certainly not going to lay 14.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Denver wins in NE one time in every 6 tries so its a decent ML try. Tebow is playing better now than when he faced the Pats a few weeks ago. NE doesn't get quite the pressure on the QB as Pitt does or did.

Denver's problem is trying to slow Brady & company. Getting 20 points against NE will not come close to getting the job done imo but I'll pull for them anyway because I'm certainly not going to lay 14.

One in six tries would be fine, but new England rarely loses at home. Before the giants game, thy were I think 18-0 in that time at home. I don't think the broncos beat them 1 in 6, much worse

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

People that don't understand football should not wager on it,If you do not understand why the steelers 2ndary got picked apart you should quit gambling.....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

That pitt defense was #1 ranked defense? Not saying they werent just kinda shocking so weak at cb

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Tebow threw for 316 yards,
    He had an average completion rating of 31.6 YPC
    Rapistburger threw an int on 3rd and 16
    The TV rating in the 4th quarter and OT was you guessed it... 31.6

You'd have to be nuts to take the Patriots next week. I just Denver ML for $316. Points? God doesn't need points.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pittsburgh defense was not the same without ryan clark.

Also Denver was playing at home.

To me there is no value in patriots ML.

the play is patriots -14 or broncos ML

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Pittsburgh defense was not the same without ryan clark. Also Denver was playing at home. To me there is no value in patriots ML. the play is patriots -14 or broncos ML
    Clarks absence also took polumalu practically out of the game as well leaving their defensive backfield vulnerable to the pass,they were 35% without Clark........

Mac4Lyfe

I really don't see NE covering -14. Not unless Denver turns the ball over like they did the first time. Take away the turnovers from the last game and Denver had a good shot at winning the game. They were dominating the Pat's, running it down their throats. Then John Fox became a pussy and didn't go for it on 4th and inches on the 8 yard line. That pussy move deflated the team and it was all down hill from then.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

The weather might be a factor.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Clarks absence also took polumalu practically out of the game as well leaving their defensive backfield vulnerable to the pass,they were 35% without Clark........
    Excuses are for losers... Denver didn't have Dawkins, Moreno, Kuper, Decker, Von Miller with 1 arm. Dawkins was a much tougher loss for the Denver defense then Clark.

Besides, this is football, injuries happen. Denver outplayed Pittsburgh on so many levels.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If Tebow loses worst QB in history, if he wins it's because of god, the son, the holy ghost and the other team having malaria, broken legs and were mased at the line of scrimmage. Plus Teebow sucked too.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver has a chance, but Brady will carve up that secondary. Would take the inflated 14 points though.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Excuses are for losers... Denver didn't have Dawkins, Moreno, Kuper, Decker, Von Miller with 1 arm. Dawkins was a much tougher loss for the Denver defense then Clark. Besides, this is football, injuries happen. Denver outplayed Pittsburgh on so many levels.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

After yesterday, I have great respect for Tim Tebow. He'll be facing Tom Brady in his "backyard", where New England is almost unbeatable. This is a ML thread. Denver won't have the crowd support. New England won't fold here, no way, no how.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    After yesterday, I have great respect for Tim Tebow. He'll be facing Tom Brady in his "backyard", where New England is almost unbeatable. This is a ML thread. Denver won't have the crowd support. New England won't fold here, no way, no how.
    Yep and Goliath really kicked David's ass