Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    That's bullshit. The Pats play to the end, it's to maintain discipline and stay sharp and carry out a gameplan, it has nothing to do with classy or not classy, nothing to do with showing up an opponent. The guys on the other side are paid professionals, not middle school kids.
    I agree. Play to the whistle, play a full 60 minutes. You don't like the score, do something about it. Why should a coach apologize for doing what his team is supposed to be doing? Scoring the football and stopping the other team from scoring. The coach that should be apologizing is the one that's getting his ass kicked for not preparing his team.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mac4Lyfe: I respect you and all, but seriously, just SHUT UP.

this is not the time and place. Are you an adult? I can't believe you're trying to spiritualize Broncos (haha, same Broncos that let go Orton and passed up the other 2nd stringer so they can have a star that sells jerseys).

Your orange and blue sky comment was funny cuz I thought you were joking.

But reading all your thread, you sound insane.

Just stop. Please. I'm begging you for your sake before you lose all credibility on this forum.

The best thing Timmy did all season was in his post-interview, he said, "I can glorify God more in losing."
    BEST COMMENT EVER! I'm an Tebownite for life just for that comment. He gets it.

The NFL don't.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Tebow ain't that great.

He throws in the 40-50% range consistently and runs with the ball just like he did in college.

If he wants to play with the big boys, he will have to show some consistent passing ability and I just dont think he has it. If he plays next season like this he will surely let the Broncos down.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this was a bad matchup for the broncos
    the pats forced this game into a shootout and the broncos didnt have the firepower to hang on
    tebow isnt a good enuff thrower, the wrs arent good enuff, the offense just didnt have enuff to win this type of game with the pats
    in all honesty, if they faced the saints or GB it would have been a similar result

First 123