mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Fact for you newer posters: Nicky Santauro the bookmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    back in the late 90's, i got arrested 2 times for bookmaking.. i had my door busted down 2 times and 8 guys in suits tackled me down when i resisted arrest. i had a gun pointed to my head, i swear.. i spent 3 days in a cell and paid big fines each time..i was on page A2 in the local paper here. i was handcuffed each time in front of 235 tenants in the lobby. they all thought i was a criminal. i swear i used to have terrible nightmares each night thinking my door will get busted down.. i was anxious all the time. i was prescribed meds.

then i told myself, why continue to be a criminal when i can just do this at home and LEGALLY.. today, my local has a line of -120/even.. at matchy, same game is -121/+120.. i bet dog there. now i got +120, which is the same as local booking -120.

I am now a bookie again, except the only difference is, it is LEGAL now.. and my door will NOT get busted down anymore.. and i wont get handcuffed in front of all my neighbors and be put into a cop car..

long live gambling..
    We all know what Nicky was wearing too, just underwear and a wifebeater.

Could you imagine if booking were legal? The sharps on here would make a million a year in their sleep.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicky made cover of allo police beside picture of splayed out stripper. Best issue ever.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

mrmarket are you related to compaqdikk??

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blow my co ck mathy

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Nicky is a connected guy