milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

take DENVER again +14 vs patriots

don't listen to all these non-believers saying to take the patriots
    they are crazy to lay this many points in a playoff game

tebow is getting better, averaged over 30 yds/completion against the steelers and now he's going against a much worse defense

did you see how many long passes were right on the money today?

tebow is a winner

game wouldn't even have been close without some ridiculous calls - blown whistle on pitt backwards pass, uncalled personal foul facemask against tebow on 3rd down, etc

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike you have seemed spot on to me lately but i think this is a game where 15 is needed. something like 27-13 where denver runs the ball well but cant punch it in.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I am riding with tebow.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

If only he had some WR's that could catch the ball and get wide open more often.

Plus Brady will get flags if someone just breathes on him.

Either way, laying -14 in the NFL is stupid.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Might get up to 14.5 at public books like SIA and Bodog.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16209

go teboe

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

tail when the bandwagons burning

fade when its jam packed

this much has been figured out

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    tail when the bandwagons burning fade when its jam packed this much has been figured out

PAULYPOKER

They beat a banged up Pittsburgh team whose QB on any other team would be out for 6 to 8 weeks,things are not what they appear......

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had DEN ML this week because I saw value in line and still have pending SB future for +16000 on them. I'll be laying -13 1/2 NE next week & probably Den 1H (depending on what opens) followed by NE 2H if game is still close at half.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    They beat a banged up Pittsburgh team whose QB on any other team would be out for 6 to 8 weeks,things are not what they appear......
    are you saying that because your steelers got fukked?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    are you saying that because your steelers got fukked?
    Why don't you bet on Tebow this week and find out.............

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    tail when the bandwagons burning

fade when its jam packed

this much has been figured out
    bandwagon certainly isn't jam packed right now, still a lot of doubters at +14

by that logic you would've missed the last 3 or 4 covers on the huge 6 game winning streak and probably would've gone the other way on those. and after the new england blowout you would've jumped on tebow and got crushed 14-40 to buffalo and again 3-7 to kc so i'm not sure how your theory would've made any money

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

New england no playoff wins in 3 years. Pats defense is useless.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Most legit books have 13.5 with no extra vig so theyre looking for action in this game thats for sure. 14 is a pussy number where they want guys to sit on their hands and wait for someone to make a move before they commit. 13.5 is almost begging for people to bet NE early and thus be a self fulfilling circle when it jumps to 14 and everyone waiting for that number piles on Denver.

Its a good number it is pretty much what I would figure it would be. I thought a couple places might try 14 with heavy vig right off but most have thrown the 13.5 up there. Probably figuring they wont get any action until it matter anyway.

But it is still a game that begs for action. BOTH teams are PUBLIC teams so books are going to love it. They might straddle 14 if NE gets crushed and pray it doesnt hit 14. But I dont think theyre too scared of that number. If they were they probably would have opened 14.5 and thought backwards.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

this is a game the public will LOVE to bet on...but in reality its one of the worst games on the board to bet that weekend.

imo the score is going to be hovering around the # all game. I'm done betting against tebow but I am certainly not backing him.

if the Pats get up two scores early, its over. Denver is not a come from double digit behind team. Ryan Clark being out had a HUGE impact on tonights game. you wont see Tebow getting those easy over the top throws with a WR one on one with a back up safety or corner. Belicheat has seen Tebow once and will know enough of his tendencies and know where to have his players positioned on the field.

wouldnt touch this game with lakerboys monopoly money.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

BRADY IS OVERATED TERRIBLE DEFENSE, 14 PT FAVORITE THIS STUFF MAKE NO SENSE iLL TAKE NEW ENGLAND GOOD LUCK TO ALL . i DO LIKE TEBOW HE WILL BE A GREAT Q.B. BUT LIKE I SAID IT MAKES NO SENSE GIVE ME THE OVER WHY YOUR AT IT

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Sorry for capital letters

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

scares me that mcdaniels will be helping out patriots... hate the guy if you want, but he knows the broncos team and especially tebow.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good point.

Not only that, the Broncos seem to have a good win ratio against the Patriots franchise.

I'm avoiding this game.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Teebow is not an NFL quarterback, can't throw. Some guys on TV said this so he sucks and will never win.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    this is a game the public will LOVE to bet on...but in reality its one of the worst games on the board to bet that weekend.

imo the score is going to be hovering around the # all game. I'm done betting against tebow but I am certainly not backing him.

if the Pats get up two scores early, its over. Denver is not a come from double digit behind team. Ryan Clark being out had a HUGE impact on tonights game. you wont see Tebow getting those easy over the top throws with a WR one on one with a back up safety or corner. Belicheat has seen Tebow once and will know enough of his tendencies and know where to have his players positioned on the field.

wouldnt touch this game with lakerboys monopoly money.
    so denver didn't come from 15 points down with 3 minutes left to beat miami (better defense than pats)?
    denver didn't come from 10 down near the end of the 3rd qtr and score the last 24 against oakland?
    won the end of the jets game 14-3, scored the last 9 against sd, down 8 against minn in 4th qtr and won, and then down 10-0 to possibly the best defense in the nfl the bears in the 4th qtr and came back and won.

so i guess a team that has come back from 3 late double digit deficits isn't a team that can come back from a double digit deficit

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so denver didn't come from 15 points down with 3 minutes left to beat miami (better defense than pats)? denver didn't come from 10 down near the end of the 3rd qtr and score the last 24 against oakland? won the end of the jets game 14-3, scored the last 9 against sd, down 8 against minn in 4th qtr and won, and then down 10-0 to possibly the best defense in the nfl the bears in the 4th qtr and came back and won. so i guess a team that has come back from 3 late double digit deficits isn't a team that can come back from a double digit deficit
    Damn, son. Now he's going to go crying to his mom in embarrassment.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

The under looks juicy, if anything, @ 50 1/2

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Will do Mike. Denver keeps er close. +10 should be the number imo. GL

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

banged up? every team is banged up this time of year

fact is denver consistently moved the ball down the field once they opened up the playbook and did it mostly through the air and via tebow extending plays against an elite defense.

they even overcame blown calls and no calls all favoring pittsburgh and they didnt rely on field goals or turnovers

they won a legitimate hard fought playoff game through a combination of run/pass and came up with big plays when they needed to and kicked out a very good team from the playoffs.

thats what the playoffs is about. people should stop whining and move on.

milwaukee mike

well said 4th and stupid

that was the most points pittsburgh had given up since week 1

denver will move the ball against the patriots

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

I have to agree with Lakerboy, this defense will let the Patriots and their fans down. Although they shouldn't because what can you expect from them? (I hope they prove me horribly wrong)

I cannot see DEN losing by 16 but then again I cannot see NE winning by 16 either. I will be on the O/U.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

NE ml is free money.

NFL already gave denver their home win, something to cheer about. Tebow win to talk about.

Now back to regular scheduled programming.

PAULYPOKER

4th and stupid,well your user name is appropriate,holy fukk are you dense.............

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Pittsburgh gambled by loading the box and lost, Teebow hit 50 deep balls which never happens and it did. The Patriots will let Teebow run for 1000 yards all night, who cares. The Patriots will not gamble and make Teebow have to drive the ball into the end zone with 12 plays, not 2. Denver will be held to field goals all night. The Patriots will score in the 30's that is for sure, Denver hits 20 I would be shocked.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Pittsburgh gambled by loading the box and lost, Teebow hit 50 deep balls which never happens and it did. The Patriots will let Teebow run for 1000 yards all night, who cares. The Patriots will not gamble and make Teebow have to drive the ball into the end zone with 12 plays, not 2. Denver will be held to field goals all night. The Patriots will score in the 30's that is for sure, Denver hits 20 I would be shocked.
    EXACTLY. The Pats' D has been rightly criticized, but look closer. They don't give up a lot of points and they play solid red-zone D. Tebow is gonna have to work, they'll keep everything in front of them. And unless Mankins and some other linemen aren't ready to go or something, Brady gets his -- he is Drew Brees North . Pats should take this by right around 14. I'll prob tease them, but not sure on the O/U

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so denver didn't come from 15 points down with 3 minutes left to beat miami (better defense than pats)?
    denver didn't come from 10 down near the end of the 3rd qtr and score the last 24 against oakland?
    won the end of the jets game 14-3, scored the last 9 against sd, down 8 against minn in 4th qtr and won, and then down 10-0 to possibly the best defense in the nfl the bears in the 4th qtr and came back and won.

so i guess a team that has come back from 3 late double digit deficits isn't a team that can come back from a double digit deficit
    the Raiders, Jets, Bears, Miami are no where close to to New Englands level..when by NE leading by double digits I meant 17-21. 10 points is nothing.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    the Raiders, Jets, Bears, Miami are no where close to to New Englands level..when by NE leading by double digits I meant 17-21. 10 points is nothing.
    sorry but for 99.99999% of the population double digits means 10 or more. not sure why for you it means 17-21 but i'll keep that in mind.

please show me the teams that have come back from more than 1 21 point deficits this year (off the top of my head i remember new england doing it once vs buffalo). or even show me some other teams that came from 10 down 3 times.

the bears and jets defense are nowhere close to new england's defense

zoo youk

thats the point dickwad. when the Pats get up double digits they go full throttle and go for the throat. a 10 point lead for them is not good enough. they push to anywhere to 14-24, they do not let up. and im simply saying the Broncos offense is not a team that is built to come from behind from that big of a deficit.

12 Last