SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    It's not even a coincidence or am I missing something? Don't see how the quote relates to this game or anything Football related.
    Tebow throws for 316 yards

John 3:16 talks about Jesus Christ aka Tim Tebow.

It's a message !!!! It's a sign !!! It's a miracle !!!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I believe
    ever though how many versus in the bible could actually match up with any stat you decide to pick out.

+EV that would be.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Baskets comment about black coaches is right on the money as black coaches will always underperform their white counterparts with anywhere near the same level of talent. The same goes for black QB's as compared to white QB's.

The position of head coach and QB requires an intense amount of intelligence and being able to THINK things through quickly and on average, whites are superior to blacks in this category. Liberals call this kind of talk racist while all others deem it as common sense. When it comes to the athletic part of sports, its exactly the opposite which explains why blacks make up around 15-20% of the population but about 80-85% of NBA players.

With that being said, Tomlin is one of those exceptions to the rule and the only black coach I will consider betting on in the playoffs. The Steelers lost today because Big Ben could hardly move.

These kind of posts make me hate Americans.

Ignorant twat.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Tebow throws for 316 yards John 3:16 talks about Jesus Christ aka Tim Tebow. It's a message !!!! It's a sign !!! It's a miracle !!!
    Ok, but then the quote in fact negates the Tebow = Jesus as Jesus was his "only son", don't think he would come back with a different name and if he did would it really be Timmy? And the everlasting life stuff couldn't be further removed from Football. You people understand theology even less than football.

MatI

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now if he were to somehow throw for 413 against the Pats next weekend....

Phillipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

the GURU
    the GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

316 passing yards
    31.6 yards per completion
    Ben throws a pick on 3rd and 16
    Steelers time of possession 31:06

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

The last time a white Bronco got this much attention, OJ was in it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: minnis2winnis

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Also, The city of Denver (being a mile high) is the closest city to God out of all the nfl cities.

Coincidence?

stevenash

If Brady goes for 666 yards next week, I'll freak
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave stevenash 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dad

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Dun Dun Duuuuuuu. If Tebow makes it to the SB, I will go to church for the 1st time since I was a kid. I still won't believe anything I hear, but I will go.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

The Bronco/Steeler game received a 31.6 TV rating in the 4th quarter and OT. Wow, you can't script this.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough crowd.
    Turn a tongue in cheek light hearted fun fact and turn it into a racial hate fest.
    It was funny.

The thing about racists (or those over the top obsessed with politics), they're a hammer, and see nothing except loose nails regardless of the thread topic.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

The same God that allowed the Holocaust to happen and the Kardashians to become rich and famous is somehow watching over the Denver Broncos and their vanilla dipshit of a quarterback. Lol. Just lol.

Dad

Good thing Tebow did not rush for 6 more yards in this game. He'd have 666 rushing yards on the year, and who knows what would have happened then.

Filmoz

*Is NFL quarterback, enjoys wealth and a quality of life better than 99.999999999999999% of humanity due largely to the pure luck of genetics*

*Tells everyone how great God is and how much they should thank him for everything*

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Filmoz , God works in mysterious ways - He passes over some and Elects others

Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?

Filmoz

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Filmoz , God works in mysterious ways - He passes over some and Elects others

Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use?
    Agreed, just pointing out how I find it amusing that you tend to hear a lot of outspoken sentiments of religious devotion from athletes and other people whose lives just happen to be great.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

His last pass was thrown to d. Thomas. Who happened to be born on ... Yep christmas

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't anybody going to mention the halo that materialized over Mile High Stadium?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...Mile_High_Halo

Last edited by Adm. Cowpollock; 01-09-12 at 03:46 PM.

Bigtoilet
    Bigtoilet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Coincidence? I think not.
    Thanks Nash. I hope some of the guys who don't believe, will.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

What a scam... ha 3:16, Tebow and his praying makes me sick to my stomach.....

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    What a scam... ha 3:16, Tebow and his praying makes me sick to my stomach.....
    Deal with it.
    At least he's not in a strip club with a pistol throwing bills up in the air screaming "make it rain 'yo"

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Deal with it.
    At least he's not in a strip club with a pistol throwing bills up in the air screaming "make it rain 'yo"
    Very true.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Blind optimism, lol.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

i still say its a deal with the devil...no way god hates all the other teams..makes more sense that tebow has a deal with the devil

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

john 3:16 is overrated, matthew 24:41 is much more important and sums up what drives life

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

there are pictures of him with the 316 eye pant

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That black Coach took his team to the superbowl dumb@SS.
    Twice

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    The same God that allowed the Holocaust to happen and the Kardashians to become rich and famous is somehow watching over the Denver Broncos and their vanilla dipshit of a quarterback. Lol. Just lol.
    Always considered you to be somewhat knowledgeable from what I've read but this comment was just plain dumb.

Equating what many are making a joke about to God allowing the Holocaust to happen. May as well blame him for allowing WWI, WWII and while we're at it we should blame him for making you .... Ignorance ...

And that's without going further into your comment about God choosing one person over another, etc.

Learn to leave jokes as jokes and stop being a dipshit ...

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

there are pictures of him with the 316 eye pant
    yep

Filmoz

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post

Always considered you to be somewhat knowledgeable from what I've read but this comment was just plain dumb.

Equating what many are making a joke about to God allowing the Holocaust to happen. May as well blame him for allowing WWI, WWII and while we're at it we should blame him for making you .... Ignorance ...

And that's without going further into your comment about God choosing one person over another, etc.

Learn to leave jokes as jokes and stop being a dipshit ...
    Lol wtf dude, maybe you should live by your own advice...I thought it was obvious enough that I was also joking in my comments, but I guess I need to spell it out for you... I WAS JOKING, TAKE A CHILL PILL.

And since you've already resorted to ad hom attacking me calling me a dipshit and dumb and ignorant, I don't feel bad in the least telling you to GO FUKK YOURSELF YOU FUKKING MORON

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Baskets comment about black coaches is right on the money as black coaches will always underperform their white counterparts with anywhere near the same level of talent. The same goes for black QB's as compared to white QB's.

The position of head coach and QB requires an intense amount of intelligence and being able to THINK things through quickly and on average, whites are superior to blacks in this category. Liberals call this kind of talk racist while all others deem it as common sense. When it comes to the athletic part of sports, its exactly the opposite which explains why blacks make up around 15-20% of the population but about 80-85% of NBA players.

With that being said, Tomlin is one of those exceptions to the rule and the only black coach I will consider betting on in the playoffs. The Steelers lost today because Big Ben could hardly move.
    Mike Smith isnt Black? Guess he is just half retarded mabe? or maybe you are.

First 123 Last