will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

If Denver wins-I'll never underestimate Tebow again

I've never seen someone do so little but find a way to put his team on top during pivotal moments. If he beats Pittsburgh and their defense, I'll be speechless and think that this guy is capable of anything (as crazy as that sounds because he has no business even being in the playoffs)
    Last edited by will2survive; 01-08-12 at 05:09 PM.

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Rolls eyes

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Elway talking some sense into Tebow this week was probably the best thing that happen. By telling him to just let it all out, that's why Tebow throwing the ball all over the place with full confidence.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

this isnt the regular steeler d, 5 defensive players are out

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow's got the it factor, but I do not think he's a long term answer at QB. He will win you some games, but lose a lot of games for you, too. Having said that, he playing damn good today.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    typical loser...always making some kind of excuse.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

uh i have no bet on this game non pro nobody

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Lol tebow could win the superbowl 5 times and people would still be saying he cant play qb... let it go, u must be jews or atheists

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeh if he wins the season a big success for him

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

No Kuper no dawkins no moreno...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Put all your faith in tebow next season. I'll take the opponents. No playoffs next year for Denver.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

unbelivable!!!!

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just another hypocritical loser...lets don't forget the Bronco starters that were out as well.

Congrats Broncos fans, it's been a long time.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Put all your faith in tebow next season. I'll take the opponents. No playoffs next year for Denver.

smart, the guy took them to the playoffs, lead them to a playoff win over pittsburgh, and all this with no pre season preparation, and no preparation with the first team whatsoever from his role as 3rd string quarterback, he went into week 6 having absolutely zero preparation and still did well

now he will have months to work on his release, not to mention training camp+pre season preparation with his team, add to this this years playing experience he has accumulated

he should be a better qb next year, especially with his work ethic and athletic abilities

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    smart, the guy took them to the playoffs, lead them to a playoff win over pittsburgh, and all this with no pre season preparation, and no preparation with the first team whatsoever from his role as 3rd string quarterback, he went into week 6 having absolutely zero preparation and still did well

now he will have months to work on his release, not to mention training camp+pre season preparation with his team, add to this this years playing experience he has accumulated

he should be a better qb next year, especially with his work ethic and athletic abilities
    Plus the worst receiving corp in the NFL. Get him a few playmakers and a RB that can hold onto the ball and Denver is going to be beastly for a few more years.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Plus the worst receiving corp in the NFL. Get him a few playmakers and a RB that can hold onto the ball and Denver is going to be beastly for a few more years.
    Worst WRs in the NFL, I wouldn't go that far. Hard to judge a WR corp when you run the ball 80% of the time and have a QB that misses 60% of the time. However you see a little tweak in the offense, opening it up a bit and involve the TE, like New England. Tebow looks like Vick. Boy I hope we don't lose McCoy as offense cordinater.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The craziest thing out there is that with this kind of AFC, it is certainly not out of the question that he takes them to the Super Bowl. Crazy, I know, but the Patriots D is horrible and the Ravens are schizophrenic ... who the heck knows. If that O line plays like that, and the team believes, maybe they can even win on the road. Wow, good for Timmy

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    The craziest thing out there is that with this kind of AFC, it is certainly not out of the question that he takes them to the Super Bowl. Crazy, I know, but the Patriots D is horrible and the Ravens are schizophrenic ... who the heck knows. If that O line plays like that, and the team believes, maybe they can even win on the road. Wow, good for Timmy
    Hopefully the books are slow on the NE/Den game total. I doubt they will be after this game. Denver will have to match for match NE offense to win. Not too sure they can do that.

If you don't cover NE's TE, you will never win unless you can match offensive efficiency. Not to sure time of possession will win this game.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Worst WRs in the NFL, I wouldn't go that far. Hard to judge a WR corp when you run the ball 80% of the time and have a QB that misses 60% of the time. However you see a little tweak in the offense, opening it up a bit and involve the TE, like New England. Tebow looks like Vick. Boy I hope we don't lose McCoy as offense cordinater.
    Well DT is a beast and has huge upside but none of these guys would be a #1 receiver for any other NFL team. Probably not a #2 or #3 either. They all can't catch the ball as if they serve butter popcorn before the game. Marshall was the only solid receiver on the Broncos and they traded him. Nobody even knows who the TE's are on this team. All the haters will point to Tebow not being able to get the ball to them but I watch the games and he gets the ball to the right spots but these guys don't go up to get the ball. DT is emerging as a possible star but I couldn't say that about him a few games ago.

These receivers are also horrible at getting open.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Denver was blowing the Pats off the ball on offense in the 1st quarter until Fox pussyied out and not go for a 4th and inches. That sent a bend over and take it up the ass message to his own team that he didn't trust the offense and 3 turnovers later and the game got out of hand.

Denver has a good chance of moving the ball against NE but is the defense good enough to get some stops???

JMon

Well DT is a beast and has huge upside but none of these guys would be a #1 receiver for any other NFL team. Probably not a #2 or #3 either. They all can't catch the ball as if they serve butter popcorn before the game. Marshall was the only solid receiver on the Broncos and they traded him. Nobody even knows who the TE's are on this team. All the haters will point to Tebow not being able to get the ball to them but I watch the games and he gets the ball to the right spots but these guys don't go up to get the ball. DT is emerging as a possible star but I couldn't say that about him a few games ago.

I'm a Broncos fan, have been since I was 10, roughly 25 years now. WRs are NOT the problem. Tebow has missed wide open WRs by 5-10 yds consistently. Decker and DT would be stars with the likes of Peyton Manning or Rodgers throwing to them. We haven't been able to see Tebow' ability, due to Fox's and McCoy's conservative approach. Fox has always been a run first. Speaking of TEs, hey hello...they finally found out they can be used in a offense. Hey Tebow can throw..!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pittsburgh defense was awful today. I will admit I saw Tebow make more solid throws today [I think 4 total] than he made all season, but still - this was not the Steel Curtain by any means. Maybe it was Tebow or the game plan, but Pittsburgh looked terrible and looked like they wanted to help Tebow make plays instead of going after him and finishing him off. Good thing for Denver is the only "elite" defense they would face is whomever wins the Ravens-Texans game and even that is a bit of a stretch.

Mac4Lyfe

I'm a Broncos fan, have been since I was 10, roughly 25 years now. WRs are NOT the problem. Tebow has missed wide open WRs by 5-10 yds consistently. Decker and DT would be stars with the likes of Peyton Manning or Rodgers throwing to them. We haven't been able to see Tebow' ability, due to Fox's and McCoy's conservative approach. Fox has always been a run first. Speaking of TEs, hey hello...they finally found out they can be used in a offense. Hey Tebow can throw..!
    Well I've been watching the Bronco's for a lot longer than you. Still doesn't change the fact that the receivers are below average. Decker a would be star? What games have you been watching? The guy gets no separation and has stone hands. He couldn't start as a 3rd WR for ANY other team in the NFL. He's one of the worst receivers in the NFL. He didn't do shit when Orton was the QB either.

None of these guys are as good as Gaffney or Marshall. DT is the only guy improving his play. I do agree about Fox and McCoy. They are horrible play callers on offense and won't unleash Tebow.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on dude, tebow is passing at 46% this year !!!!!
    lets not blame the wrs on that one, tebow is not an accurate qb

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    come on dude, tebow is passing at 46% this year !!!!!
    lets not blame the wrs on that one, tebow is not an accurate qb
    The WR's probably dropped like 14% of those passes too.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Pittsburgh defense was awful today. I will admit I saw Tebow make more solid throws today [I think 4 total] than he made all season, but still - this was not the Steel Curtain by any means. Maybe it was Tebow or the game plan, but Pittsburgh looked terrible and looked like they wanted to help Tebow make plays instead of going after him and finishing him off. Good thing for Denver is the only "elite" defense they would face is whomever wins the Ravens-Texans game and even that is a bit of a stretch.
    I do think it was the game plan, more than Tebow. Pitt contained the rush. Best Def against the rush against the best Off rush. The only way Denver was going to win this game was to open it up. They involved deep screens, TEs and made Ike Taylor look like a fool.

JMon

Well I've been watching the Bronco's for a lot longer than you. Still doesn't change the fact that the receivers are below average. Decker a would be star? What games have you been watching? The guy gets no separation and has stone hands. He couldn't start as a 3rd WR for ANY other team in the NFL. He's one of the worst receivers in the NFL. He didn't do shit when Orton was the QB either.

None of these guys are as good as Gaffney or Marshall. DT is the only guy improving his play. I do agree about Fox and McCoy. They are horrible play callers on offense and won't unleash Tebow.
    I could care less if you have been watching the Broncos more than I.. dude we are on the same side OK. Get a f'n gripp.

Tebow is NOT my QB of choice, but we agree on play calling. We will not know until they unleash him. It's that simple.

You can not judge the WRs with a play, telling them to spread the field for a run (broncos did 80% of time). Then come back and ask them to make a play on 3rd and 10 only if needed. Wrs are divas...you know that.
    Last edited by JMon; 01-08-12 at 09:21 PM.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

pitt's qb was too banged up to have a good game. i've seen him play before and he wasn't his usual self, his injured foot meant alot on now thier game was played offensively and defensively
    Last edited by thfootball; 01-08-12 at 09:24 PM.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    pitt's qb was to banged up to have a good game. i've seen him play before and he wasn't his usual self, his injured foot meant alot on now thier game was played offensively and defensively

I knew that was coming...please bare with me as I look for that footage of Ben sprinting, without a limp, to the Ref, looking for a pass interference call.

sexydude911
    sexydude911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sounds like you wont be under estimating tebow again, ehh

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I knew that was coming...please bare with me as I look for that footage of Ben sprinting, without a limp, to the Ref, looking for a pass interference call.
    He wasn't sprinting and breaking tackles like he usually does.

and onto the next game for me

cutesauce
    cutesauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

tebow is clutch
    and thats all that matters

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    The WR's probably dropped like 14% of those passes too.
    Try like 40% of passes thrown to them, especially Decker.

Who are the play makers on the Bronco's? DT has become one of late but other than that, Tebow hasn't had many weapons on offense. People trash Tebow as inaccurate yet he was the most accurate QB in the SEC. More accurate than both Manning brothers, Stafford, etc. Give Tebow, Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez, Riley Cooper, etc., like he had at Florida and he'd be balling on these fools.

Then you add in McCoy's pathetic play calling and it's pretty easy to understand why Tebow has a low completion percentage. Run, run, run, more run, run, throw on 3rd and long, run, never throw on 1st down.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

F'n donkeys. Ruined an 8 team parlay I had. I hope to hell the Patriots don't get tebowed.

The guy just has an air about him and things seem to go his way.

12 Last