MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big Public Unders.....Broncos/Steelers Thoughts

Are these generally fade material, similar to how big public dogs usually are?

All I've been hearing all week from ESPN, sports radio, square friends and co-workers, etc is how the Broncos/Steelers under is the play of the century....

Now it looks like the public has been on the under pretty much all week but it is slowing down a little......The line has also dropped 1-1.5 points as well which is a little scary but anyway....

I feel like there will be a lot of short field opportunities for both teams due to quick 3 and outs as well as possible turnovers

Both offenses will struggle a lot to have long sustained drives, *but Pittsburgh can definitely strike quick on the outside with Big Bens arm and Antonio Brown and Mike Wallace's speed......Denver runs a lot of misdirection and crazy unconventional plays. *That plus the Steelers super-aggressive nature on defense could lead to a few really big plays by the broncos offense

There is certainly a great chance for big time strip sacks and/or ints I feel that could directly lead to scores......Harrison and Woodley on Pitt and Von Miller and *Dumerville for Denver will definitely cause big time trouble and could make some huge plays against Tebow and a hobbled Roethlisberger with their bad pass protection

Thinking about going pretty big on the Over in this game, but I would like to hear some opinions about what you guys think

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

i like the over to gl

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Definitely like the over. Both teams have enough defensive talent to get a score or 2, and enough playmakers on offense to score a few. I'm feeling a 24-20 type game, if not higher. Definitely over the 33.5 currently on 5Dimes

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Mendenhall is out. Ben should be throwing more, better chance of big time plays/td's maybe.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

map out for me who will score and how. literally try to picture touchdowns happening in this game and get back to me

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got this at 17-13 PITT, but I am much more confident in taking the ponies + whatever number you can get. I've currently got +9. Their D will keep them close, just worry that Timmy can get them into Steeler territory enough times to get a few Prater 50+ yard FG's.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

betting is 52/48 but yet the line has moved from 35- to 33- in most shops... tell me how these teams will score? flukko gonna throw for 300? tebow gonna pass for 200 on balt? better hope for turnovers leading to points... personally I don't cap praying to get turnovers but who knows maybe it hits 50 on crazy turnovers etc.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

U steal 14-17 points from the Saints and nobody will notice they were gone

Pelt
    Pelt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    betting is 52/48 but yet the line has moved from 35- to 33- in most shops... tell me how these teams will score? flukko gonna throw for 300? tebow gonna pass for 200 on balt? better hope for turnovers leading to points... personally I don't cap praying to get turnovers but who knows maybe it hits 50 on crazy turnovers etc.
    Maybe cap the right teams. Pittsburgh vs Denver

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

These plays never win......even espn announcers..."haha there won't be 15 points combined in this game!"

I just think there will be some big plays on both sides (speedsters on Pitt and big arm......misdirection/trick plays against aggressive d for Denver)

Will also look for plenty of short field opportunities due to quick 3 and outs.......

Turnovers and great passrushers the wildcards

Gl

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

5 Units on Over 34.....1-8-1 in last 10 plays......on the brink of being buried with local....FUKK IT

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went big on the under 48 in the Atl/NYG game,

Leaning Ov on this one but still not sure........

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is probably one of the lowest OU lines of the entire season. 34 or 35 points seems like way too many for these teams combined but a couple mishaps and home runs can change things easily.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    this is priceless

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

TE-BOW, TE-BOW!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

There's one of those big turnovers caused by the pass rush......let's gooooo

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Added Broncos Team Total 2nd Half Over 6 -110 for 2.5 units

1 td!! Let's gooo

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Added Broncos Team Total 2nd Half Over 6 -110 for 2.5 units

1 td!! Let's gooo
    Hell yeah needed this shit and Denver scoring on that last play helped me win even more

Won +7.5 units on the game

Woooooo