ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Didn't notice this little cut at my blinking light post before, you sure about that MORON. Guess not.
    nope ahhahaha my stupid comment was off lol don't worry thats the only bet i lost for the night was betting on a total but i was close enough 18 point win.... in reality 17 point win but still, saints lose on road

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    nope ahhahaha my stupid comment was off lol don't worry thats the only bet i lost for the night was betting on a total but i was close enough 18 point win.... in reality 17 point win but still, saints lose on road
    Uhh, not quite sure how to respond. The only play you lost for the night was betting a total but you were close enough??? You do realize you lose the same amount betting on a total as betting spreads, just in case you hadn't heard this before . Oh yeah, you were real close only missing by 18.

With solid analysis like this the books will continue to look forward to your business, I'm sure you GIVE them a lot of business.

And out of curiosity what does, "but still saints lose on road" have anything to do with anything in this thread??? If that was some weak attempt to take a chop at my team, FYI the Saints aren't my team. The only reason I'll give a Sh*t one way or another if they win on the road is if I have a financial interest in it.

That being said although the 9ers match up decently with the Saints not so sure the Saints won't be the play depending on the line, just sayin. You sure you didn't lose more bets tonight?? Oh I get it now, nice wording, can't lose any other ones if you didn't bet any other ones , I got the riddle now , so you were 0-1, good job

First 123