Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Need serious help on the last three bowls

Gents,
    I'm currently in first, in my office pool, for College Football Bowl Pick Em 2011. First place is just shy of 1400 dollars. I need help on the final three games, if I win out I win the money....I know nothing about the next two bowls, SMU and Pitt....Arkansas St and Northen Illions, and of course LSU and Bama....here is who I like

PITT
    Northern
    LSU

What do you think, if you are familar with the 4 teams in the next two bowls please, let me know where I should lean...Thanks in advance

Blissit

Onpremise1
    Onpremise1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 792

Pitt
    Arkansas St
    Bama

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

Absolutely Arkansas State over Norther Ill.
    I would definitely agree with LSU as well.

PITT/SMU I can't say / haven't followed.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    Gents,
    I'm currently in first, in my office pool, for College Football Bowl Pick Em 2011. First place is just shy of 1400 dollars. I need help on the final three games, if I win out I win the money....I know nothing about the next two bowls, SMU and Pitt....Arkansas St and Northen Illions, and of course LSU and Bama....here is who I like

PITT
    Northern
    LSU

What do you think, if you are familar with the 4 teams in the next two bowls please, let me know where I should lean...Thanks in advance

Blissit
    From one Red Raider to another...

Panthers
    Red Wolves
    Tigers

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I would try and think more about game theory and less about what is the "right side"...

Do you have access to the other's past picks? If so you could try and play defense by looking for biases of those likely to beat you (for example a office full of people who don't understand spreads and always play favorites or the local team type of thing) and then try and get on the same side... If you lose the lead and need to catch up then you would want to play contrary to your expectations of your opponent's play...

Not sure if there is a spread involved or not but if there isn't picking spread favorites should easily be your best play unless you lose the lead...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Pittsburg
    Arkansas state
    Alabama.

These will hit.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Thank you all!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I don't like Pitt as much, i'm gonna stay away from that game.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

pitt

north ill

bama , BCS loves controversy , playoff fans will love this win , media will eat it up , last year was too easy , this year its gonna end with a lot of bitchin

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

brother it's your lucky day that's all i'm going to say i'm not going to give you my life story you no as everyone else nothing is for sure your asking for help my home is CAPPING THE GAME .com this is my last year i'm retiring but what does that tell you 2 thing's I don't do 1 is steal/lie but it's your money if you where with me the the whole season you made a mint GOV mint football only college/pro today's bet is S.M.U+3,5 just like yesterday to much firepower SMU has a better D there O is better the whole team is better the wrong team is getting points's and look into the money line SMU+155 gl my brother I wish you the best

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I just did read your post I don't want to change your mind if you like PITT then take pitt you never no gl hope you win your pool