wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Why did you go from gambling full time dealing with multi-million dollar figures to no longer gambling very much anymore?
    I got married and the ability to move the money isnt there anymore. Plus I was burnt out anyway.

If you live in the US then you are greatly diminished with what you can do. You can work around the banking things but always run the risk of not getting paid due to rules violations or just having the agent or third party stiff you.

It just isnt worth the hassle anymore. Even if I wanted to do it I wouldnt. Nice for a pass time but not nearly a valid business like it used to be.

Still OK for younger guys who are willing to run around 50 hours a week for 6 or 7 months, they can maybe make 25-30K if they have a decent starting bankroll. But to do that you need to live in Vegas, and young guys and vegas dont mix.

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wantit has posted some great insight...especially on betting both sides of the same game as the only way to make steady profits..

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its obvious he knows what he is talking about...he doesn't need to post winners when he can bet both sides for a guaranteed profit....I would love to get more insight on how to do that myself, but why would he reveal his secrets if it works for him? I wouldn't...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I got married and the ability to move the money isnt there anymore. Plus I was burnt out anyway.

If you live in the US then you are greatly diminished with what you can do. You can work around the banking things but always run the risk of not getting paid due to rules violations or just having the agent or third party stiff you.

It just isnt worth the hassle anymore. Even if I wanted to do it I wouldnt. Nice for a pass time but not nearly a valid business like it used to be.

Still OK for younger guys who are willing to run around 50 hours a week for 6 or 7 months, they can maybe make 25-30K if they have a decent starting bankroll. But to do that you need to live in Vegas, and young guys and vegas dont mix.
    30K a year for 50 hrs a week??

You can work 40 hrs at a regular job doing nothing and make 50k with health benefits

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

This is not the statement of a sharp.

I "work" 20-25 hours a week in my underwear, at whatever hours i want, and bet at least that much in a day.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I love mathy. He kills me.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

This is not the statement of a sharp.

I "work" 20-25 hours a week in my underwear, at whatever hours i want, and bet at least that much in a day.

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wantitall is the WOAT

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I love mathy. He kills me.
    There's a stiff breeze outside you best go bet it before it gets away.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, if I had any money left I'd tail larco and coolCanuck. they're like 40-9. totally fukking ridiculous

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    30K a year for 50 hrs a week??

You can work 40 hrs at a regular job doing nothing and make 50k with health benefits
    Yeah OK thats why unemployment is about 20% and you have CEOS who are out of work with masters degrees and 20+ yrs in their profession working at Home Depot and wal mart for 7 bux an hour.

What frigging planet are you on.

a 40 hour a week job with 2 weeks vacation is 2000 hrs a year, thats what a 'normal' full time job is calculated at. So where are all these 25/hr jobs? Barak obama and the millions of people who cant work or make a lot less than that really want to know.

As for the sitting in your underwear and betting 25-30K a day. Sounds like a Fezzik thing. But pushing money through the window doesnt equal income.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Yeah OK thats why unemployment is about 20% and you have CEOS who are out of work with masters degrees and 20+ yrs in their profession working at Home Depot and wal mart for 7 bux an hour.

a 40 hour a week job with 2 weeks vacation is 2000 hrs a year, thats what a 'normal' full time job is calculated at. So where are all these 25/hr jobs? Barak obama and the millions of people who cant work or make a lot less than that really want to know.

As for the sitting in your underwear and betting 25-30K a day. Sounds like a Fezzik thing. But pushing money through the window doesnt equal income.
    dont question jj, he knows everything

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Dumbest ******* post I've ever read

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

His posting style and wordiness remind me of an Irish poster we all once knew...

jjgold

Wanty you have lost touch with the offshore world because your out of the game and probably main reason is you went bust. I know guys like you that are too smart for your own good.

First 12