Betpoints: 591

Question on Parlay! HELP

So I had this as a parlay :

Basketball - Sacramento Kings +140 for Game
    Basketball - Portland Trailblazers -165 for Game
    Basketball - UCLA -2 -110 for Game
    Basketball - Michigan +3 -110 for 2nd Half
    Basketball Live - Atlanta Hawks +5½ -118 for Game

So I went to see if overtime counted for the in line game because this was the first time i did it and in the rules state:

LIVE LINES WAGERING

* All Live lines are for the complete game score. Only straight bets are allowed (no parlays, if bets, round robins, etc).
    * We do not guarantee a line at any point in the game. Live lines will be offered at lines manager discretion.
    * Live line wagers are determined according to Youwager rules that apply to that specific sport.

So why did the accept the live line in my parlay and what should happen?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

they should just delete that pick from the parlay- win or lose.

its right there in the rules. and if they only delete it when you win, that is "taking a free shot at the players" which is frowned upon.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!

they graded it as a loss already...

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I hate your name... I had so much money on Zenyatta in her last race. could have been epic.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

since it was a loss, then they can say Youre taking a shot so it kinda works both ways and they own the everything. (rules are rules but you shoulda contacted them during progress- you would be right to want it removed.) maybe its not worth it to rock the boat- who knows.

they should regrade it but you did select it. ah well. they might say youre the one trying to scam like you knew that in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I hate your name... I had so much money on Zenyatta in her last race. could have been epic.
    youre not the only one- that was the jockey's fault. looked like he was tryin to prove she could come back from any deficit behind, she almost did it but there wasnt enough time. i think he pulled her back some near the beginning. or thats how it seemed at the time.
    Points Awarded:

dj_destroyer gave Glitch 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You're lucky Kings came back and won. That was nuts. But yes, in-play wager should be cancelled off ticket and it should pay off as 4 teamer.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anyone cares to know sbr helped me remove the loser from parlay and I get to replace it wwith another play. Got mavs ML tonight. Thanks sbr

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ATL +5.5 against Heat 3 OT? Its a loss. Basketball lines are set to include OT.