battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

bengals moneyline fuk it (getting freaking tough in the house)im gamblingggggggggg

my girlfriend wants to do something nice saturday becuase she knows i wanna watch the bengals game saturday fuk her man......she doesnt want me betting it becuase i lose every bet and when i win i simply give it back......immmmmmmmmmmm downnnnnnnnn what doesnt she get............im fuking gambling......

come saturday my assss will be on the sofa watching the bengals lose and ill be enjoying a beer smiling saying there goes another 300.00

fuk it man who gives a fuk anyways............

the line is +170

im down 35.00 on the year 25.00 of my own freaking money....come saturday ima get my 35.00 thats a freaking promise....gambling books think there going to get me again....fuk nooooooooo

im going 300.00 bengals ml +170 to win 510.00 going to wait to tomorrow night to put it in and praying it goes to +180 fuk ittttttttttttttttttttttt

if it losses and prolly win since it opened at +135 and is just skyrocketing higher and higher....i got the national championship game 500.00 on lsu if both lose well a rope to max the CC doesnt sound like a bad idea.....

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yeah, thanks for letting us know you are backing the Bengals again you ass clown.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by battle4life View Post
    my girlfriend wants to do something nice saturday becuase she knows i wanna watch the bengals game saturday fuk her man......she doesnt want me betting it becuase i lose every bet and when i win i simply give it back......immmmmmmmmmmm downnnnnnnnn what doesnt she get............im fuking gambling......

come saturday my assss will be on the sofa watching the bengals lose and ill be enjoying a beer smiling saying there goes another 300.00

the line is +170

im down 35.00 on the year 25.00 of my own freaking money....come saturday ima get my 35.00 thats a freaking promise....gambling books think there going to get me again....fuk nooooooooo

im going 300.00 bengals ml +170 to win 510.00 going to wait to tomorrow night to put it in and praying it goes to +180 fuk ittttttttttttttttttttttt

if it losses and prolly win since it opened at +135 and is just skyrocketing higher and higher....i got the national championship game 500.00 on lsu if both lose well a rope to max the CC doesnt sound like a bad idea.....

battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

blew 20.00 gambling than blew 10.00 on dallas than bet another 15.00 on westvirginia won and tried to double it 35.00 on atlanta so more money than i originally had thought....

45 of my own freaking money.....

20 loss
    10 loss
    15 won 1st bet 20.00
    35.00 lost atlanta

65.00 total loss wow it freaking adds the fuk uppppppppppppp

im going big on cincy and i dont give a fuk i guess my destiny is to be alone

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

blew 20.00 gambling than blew 10.00 on dallas than bet another 15.00 on westvirginia won and tried to double it 35.00 on atlanta so more money than i originally had thought....

45 of my own freaking money.....

20 loss
    10 loss
    15 won 1st bet 20.00
    35.00 lost atlanta

65.00 total loss wow it freaking adds the fuk uppppppppppppp

im going big on cincy and i dont give a fuk i guess my destiny is to be alone
    Do me a favor and walk into oncoming traffic.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

STOP HERE...

the line is +170

Yeah, just save the money.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

lol at tilting this bad over losing 45 dollars of "your own freakin money"

lemonade stand must not have done that well this summer

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

$45...lol.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Warrior is all over the place. Says he beats thousands now chump change. Dude is a bullshitter.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

big money moving around, whew hold the pressez

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so I heard Andy Dalton was getting an IV for his FLU symptoms and that the FLU only lasted 24 hours..

Is this the stomach flu or the kind with the extreme fever? I know when I had the FLU last I couldn't do anything for a week. Is going and getting the IV a way to speed up the whole recovery process ? B/c I've never heard of anyone going to the hospital for the FLU

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Fighting warrior is a great poster