dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I'm now limited online and offline

William Hill limited me from placing big NCAA bets, offline, in their shops, I'm thinking maybe to ask my friend next time to place a bet there, but they might just limit him as well.

They limited my online account and now my "offline account" (myself) is limited, I had to place a bet yesterday with Ladbrokes but I'm afraid they will start limiting me too after 2 or 3 big winnings ... how can I pass these limits and why are they scared of taking big bets on the NCAA? The guy from Ladbrokes had to call too for authorization on the bet coz he said it was a large amount but thankfully he got that authorization - but why are they scared of taking bets there?

Any ideas how to overcome the system? I don't wanna use US books coz they are expensive to deposit and withdraw and take them 2-3 weeks to process your withdrawals, whilst UK books do that in 1-2 days without a fee at all and it's also non-taxable in the UK .......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pinnacle Tough guy?

No limits

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    William Hill limited me from placing big NCAA bets, offline, in their shops, I'm thinking maybe to ask my friend next time to place a bet there, but they might just limit him as well. They limited my online account and now my "offline account" (myself) is limited, I had to place a bet yesterday with Ladbrokes but I'm afraid they will start limiting me too after 2 or 3 big winnings ... how can I pass these limits and why are they scared of taking big bets on the NCAA? The guy from Ladbrokes had to call too for authorization on the bet coz he said it was a large amount but thankfully he got that authorization - but why are they scared of taking bets there? Any ideas how to overcome the system? I don't wanna use US books coz they are expensive to deposit and withdraw and take them 2-3 weeks to process your withdrawals, whilst UK books do that in 1-2 days without a fee at all and it's also non-taxable in the UK .......
    Wow you are seriously the greatest capper on this site. You are so fukking awesome. Im not being sarcastic at alll

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

There are many better books available to you.

For a start, get yourself an Moneybookers or Neteller account and open a Pinnacle account. They have a restriction on the number of withdrawals but the money will be in your e-wallet within an hour or two.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Stop betting steam

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pinnacle Tough guy?

No limits
    Pinnacle = No withdrawals.
    I'm not placing £1000 bets all the times.
    Sometimes when you bet £100 to win £80 and you have to pay a fee --> Makes your winnings go down.

UK books pay in full without fees, that's what I like.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    For a start, get yourself an Moneybookers or Neteller account and open a Pinnacle account. They have a restriction on the number of withdrawals but the money will be in your e-wallet within an hour or two.
    Neteller = fees.
    Moneybookers = fees.
    I don't like fees.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does Pinny = no withdrawals?

They pay within minutes via moneybookers.

First withdrawal per month is free.

$15 for each subsequent withdrawal.

Withdrawal fees are a pain but withdrawing frequently is a good thing.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Neteller = fees.
    Moneybookers = fees.
    I don't like fees.
    There are no fees if you are even half smart.

1) Deposit into Neteller using a DC - free
    2) Take the offer of the ********** linked to your Neteller account = free
    3) Buy stuff with the ********** = free

********** = CC company that rhymes with faster tard.

dontknowhowtobet

3) Buy stuff with the ********** = free
    Hmmm... thanks for the tip .... can I use the DC in the Post Office and get cash from the card buy doing a POS from the Post Office? (It's like a sale but you get cash)

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    $15 for each subsequent withdrawal.
    If I were doing that with them it would have taken ages for the withdrawal to be sent back from Moneybookers and plus $15 fees... the Neteller idea though is nice but I'm not sure if I can use the money on the DC to pull it out through a sales transaction (POS) ... that would solve the problem and I can live with $15 fee but last time I had £1000 withdrawal from Moneybookers they slaughtered me with fees and I'm not using them again.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know how you figure moneybookers is slow, I receive my funds usually within 24hrs of requesting it from moneybookers.

Request at 2pm on tuesday and funds are in my HSBC USD account by 12 noon next day.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Hmmm... thanks for the tip .... can I use the DC in the Post Office and get cash from the card buy doing a POS from the Post Office? (It's like a sale but you get cash)
    I don't think so, no.
    You could withdraw cash from an ATM but that would incur a fee.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

If I were doing that with them it would have taken ages for the withdrawal to be sent back from Moneybookers and plus $15 fees... the Neteller idea though is nice but I'm not sure if I can use the money on the DC to pull it out through a sales transaction (POS) ... that would solve the problem and I can live with $15 fee but last time I had £1000 withdrawal from Moneybookers they slaughtered me with fees and I'm not using them again.
    You are kidding right? The fee for a Moneybookers withdrawal to a UK bank account is GBP 1.50 upto GBP 5000.

Also note that is you have a Vi-sa deb-it or ************ issued by a UK bank your can deposit directly to and withdraw from Pinnacle using those.

Mods. sorry for circumventing the *********** but as this does not involve US deposits/withdrawals, I trust it is OK.

dontknowhowtobet

You are kidding right? The fee for a Moneybookers withdrawal to a UK bank account is GBP 1.50 upto GBP 5000.

Also note that is you have a Vi-sa deb-it or ************ issued by a UK bank your can deposit directly to and withdraw from Pinnacle using those.

Mods. sorry for circumventing the *********** but as this does not involve US deposits/withdrawals, I trust it is OK.
    I used the option to withdraw £££ back to the card with MB and they charged me like £10 for it coz they didn't let me take more than £420 in each transaction .... I've realized I should have used the bank option only now darn .... I hate this ****

dontknowhowtobet

I don't think so, no.
    You could withdraw cash from an ATM but that would incur a fee.
    Darn, so it sucks then.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm done

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I don't know how you figure moneybookers is slow, I receive my funds usually within 24hrs of requesting it from moneybookers.

Request at 2pm on tuesday and funds are in my HSBC USD account by 12 noon next day.
    Last time I asked them to send me back £80 it took like a week.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

I used the option to withdraw £££ back to the card with MB and they charged me like £10 for it coz they didn't let me take more than £420 in each transaction .... I've realized I should have used the bank option only now darn .... I hate this ****
    Do not withdraw to the card. Request the withdrawal to your bank account. It still takes 2-3 days but has a much higher limit (upto GBP 5000) and a lower fee, as mentioned.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

William Hill limited me from placing big NCAA bets, offline, in their shops, I'm thinking maybe to ask my friend next time to place a bet there, but they might just limit him as well.

They limited my online account and now my "offline account" (myself) is limited, I had to place a bet yesterday with Ladbrokes but I'm afraid they will start limiting me too after 2 or 3 big winnings ... how can I pass these limits and why are they scared of taking big bets on the NCAA? The guy from Ladbrokes had to call too for authorization on the bet coz he said it was a large amount but thankfully he got that authorization - but why are they scared of taking bets there?

Any ideas how to overcome the system? I don't wanna use US books coz they are expensive to deposit and withdraw and take them 2-3 weeks to process your withdrawals, whilst UK books do that in 1-2 days without a fee at all and it's also non-taxable in the UK .......
    can you pretty please be my friend
    you are my hero

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Last time I asked them to send me back £80 it took like a week.
    Our banking system is still somewhat antiquated so it will take longer than where Betplom is from (Canada, I think) but 2-3 working days is the standard.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

OP claims he is winning so frequently that he can't bet anywhere online or offline and yet he's whining about $20 in fees?

Either he is lying about his handicapping prowess or is INCREDIBLY CHEAP!!!

Probably both.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    can you pretty please be my friend
    you are my hero
    George Bush is part of the Hamas or Hizbollah lol ??

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    OP claims he is winning so frequently that he can't bet anywhere online or offline and yet he's whining about $20 in fees?

Probably both.
    Yes, I'm lying.
    You caught me!

I placed exactly £1000 bet with Pepperdine yesterday so I'm actually lost £200 just from the juice of the bookies, I play both sides to lose it, yes sir.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

Probably both.
    When it come to banks and bookies, there is nothing wrong with being incredibly cheap.

On this side of the pond we obviously have a very different regulatory environment to you guys and fees on deposits/withdrawals are pretty much non-existent.

dontknowhowtobet

When it come to banks and bookies, there is nothing wrong with being incredibly cheap.

On this side of the pond we obviously have a very different regulatory environment to you guys and fees on deposits/withdrawals are pretty much non-existent.
    When I donate money to charity for instance I don't give a **** how much fees they charge me if it's in America and they take it out from my £ account and I pay fees to convert £ to $, but when it comes to this industry especially that I work close with it being cheap with these guys is the best you should do, don't give them anything out of your pocket .... £10 is £10, it's not free money that I am feeling happy to pay, FLC is right.

dontknowhowtobet

Don't get me wrong, I do get bad bets too but what do you want me to do with them - to post them?

I lost tons of £10 bets, but I play them as a test and not as a big play.
    So far I've noticed the NBA is like baseball, no clue to guess who would win, the under/over is damn hard to predict, they play it now like the NBL in Australia completely not reliable.
    The NCAA on the other hand is much much easier to predict.
    This is where I play lots of £££ and make lots of £££ --> hence, got limited.
    Last edited by dontknowhowtobet; 01-05-12 at 11:33 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Those UK books will all limit you sooner than later.

Depending on what sports you bet you have to use Pinnacle, SBO, 188, Betfair and Matchbook.
    No deposit or withdrawal fees.

And Moneybookers to fund them. There's a fee to fund Moneybookers in the first place but withdrawals are free.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Those UK books will all limit you sooner than later.

Depending on what sports you bet you have to use Pinnacle, SBO, 188, Betfair and Matchbook.
    No deposit or withdrawal fees.

And Moneybookers to fund them. There's a fee to fund Moneybookers in the first place but withdrawals are free.
    Actually in the UK, the is a nifty feature known as "direct ebanking" which allows you to access the bank's internet banking facility through the moneybookers site. Depositing that way is also free from any fees.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually in the UK, the is a nifty feature known as "direct ebanking" which allows you to access the bank's internet banking facility through the moneybookers site. Depositing that way is also free from any fees.
    Same in Germany.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Neteller = fees.
    Moneybookers = fees.
    I don't like fees.
    the moneybooker fees will be misicule to get money to and from your bank and almost always non-existent when making a deposit at a book or getting a withdrawal..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Guess u should change ur username.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You're an absolute idiot.

Pinnacle has the highest limits in the industry for NCAA ($7000).
    Pinnacle has one FREE withdrawal per month. No fees!
    If you use |nstad3b|t, you can deposit and withdraw in a matter of minutes (most often, seconds).
    They don't limit anyone.

All your fukking problems solved you mush.

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Don't understand how you struggle to get on in uk shops, over the Christmas period Laddys laid me a four monkeys, 7 times, started a carpet, after touching bottle and half

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by whatagoal1 View Post
    Don't understand how you struggle to get on in uk shops, over the Christmas period Laddys laid me a four monkeys, 7 times, started a carpet, after touching bottle and half
    A bottle and a half on the shoulders, right?

12 Last