ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

looking back on the ncaa season: what were your head scratching lines

Now that the season is almost... what are some lines that you are saying were as easy as some drunk pu$$y on a Friday night... Afew for me just off the top of my head.... oklagoma state plus 4 vs texas a&m.... usc plus 8 vs. Nd, usc plus 15 vs oregon... wku plus 20 vs. Kentucky, stanford minus 20 against duke.... fire away I know I'm missing alot

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

who cares about the past. we all coulda woulda shoulda but its time to focus on the future.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Why comment on the thread then?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything is easier once we know the outcome.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama -9 vs Penn State
    Oklahoma State -7 vs Missouri
    Wisconsin -10 vs Nebraska

Luckotheirish
    Luckotheirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

For starters the UNC Mich State opener I don’t understand how anyone could have possibly taken Izzos boys at the time….Mizz -3 vs Ill, despite the tigers not covering due to a very unlike Missouri performance in the second half I was shocked when I saw this line so shocked I almost considered throwing the whole bank roll on the game. However, and luckily I thought better of it but still lost a shit ton of verde and decided that I was about ten days too early in getting a good sense of different teams abilities as well as capabilities. Also St. Johns -1 against PC in the big east opener was baffling, made that Mizz cash right back. UConn -6 against Harvard at home or whatever it was, was in my opinion the easiest moneymaker of the season, I had fully expected the spread to open at around -12, give or take.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lines like these prove Vegas guesses more than anything

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

K state at Texas line. Texas was favored by 8-9 points if I recall.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Ok State -7 at Texas. Went all in on that play I was so confident..it won and then I heard Billy Walters was on Texas! Good job I didn't find that out til the game was over.

K State +10.5 at Texas. Rediculous, even had all the so called sharps on here saying Texas was gonna smash them and it didn't get much easier and the line said it all blah blah blah. I locked in 10.5 early in the week and sat back and enjoyed the cash.

Oregon -26 vs Nevada. Ducks fuming off loss to LSU, Nevada looked awful at the start of the season, this game screamed beatdown. Chip going for 2 left right and center. Only regret is not putting more on it.

Boise -20.5 at Fresno. Game over by end of 1st quarter.