iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Mitt Romney most qualified to be President...

Seems to be the smartest, and have the most business sense to turn this country around...

Pretty sure everyone agrees but won't admit it because he is a Morman and white...

He would fix economy and be ready to rumble if anyone fukked with us...

This is all I ask from my President...

Good Luck Mitt Romney...

You have the Kings endorsement...

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

He is the only Republican candidate with any gravitas but no-one is fixing the economy. Too many vested interests to get anything significant done before it is too late.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    He is the only Republican candidate with any gravitas but no-one is fixing the economy. Too many vested interests to get anything significant done before it is too late.
    4Lengths:

Explain to me (a novice in Financial mkts) how the US economy endgame plays out. Should I be shorting the USD on Forex?? We going to spiral down, right? Aren't we fukked?? Aren't we going to eventually pay for over-paying, borrowing, and generally being stupid??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Sorry Foldy but no member of LDS will be president in our lifetime
    no matter how incompetent the current regime
    no matter how qualified Mitt is
    once the "magic underwear" and Gawd live on another planet and magic gold tablet that can only be read in top hats and all the other strange morman beliefs hit the Southern Church parking lots on Sunday mornings they wont turn out
    and when the main stream media starts asking about Joesph Smith a convicted con man or Brigham Young running early Salt lake City the same way Jim Jones ran Guinea.the middle of the road suburban voters will say no way
    The Republican establishment knows this and must want another 4 years of bozo
    there has to be $ we are missing or they plan to derail this guy with some late stage miracle candidate
    but no way a morman becomes president
    It's all fairy tales but LDS is way out there

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Pretty sure everyone agrees but won't admit it because he is a Morman and white...

You make me laugh ...people won't vote for him because he's white.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Romney is a nutjob....can't believe people are buying into his BS.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Romney is the best the GOP can muster up I'd say Obama 2012 is a lock!

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Flip-flopping big-government politician who was the first Governor to pass an individual healthcare mandate in his own state. Pass; he's almost identical in his ideology to Obama.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RonPaul2008

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

making me wonder now that ifold posted this, hmm

he jinxed it

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

What a terrible name, Mitt.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Mitt never really fixed business. He just chopped the companies payroll, to make 1/2 people do the other halfs job. Like the guys on Office Space.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    4Lengths:

Explain to me (a novice in Financial mkts) how the US economy endgame plays out. Should I be shorting the USD on Forex?? We going to spiral down, right? Aren't we fukked?? Aren't we going to eventually pay for over-paying, borrowing, and generally being stupid??
    Politicians would love to see a weaker US Dollar but it has nothing to fall against. The Euro-zone and the UK are in equally bad shape and China, Japan and Switzerland will intervene to prevent their currencies from appreciating too quickly.

It could play out several ways but a severe recession and a debt deflation cycle are the most likely. It is so difficult to predict because it is a moral hazard, sovereign buyers of US debt damage their own economies by bidding down the value of current/future bond issues (higher interest rates) but speculators have no such concerns.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    You make me laugh ...people won't vote for him because he's white.
    three years with a black president..and Now everybody hates whites

Foldy, go read some more Aryan propaganda you fukk.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

And while you're at it fold, go register to vote.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Mitt never really fixed business. He just chopped the companies payroll, to make 1/2 people do the other halfs job. Like the guys on Office Space.

This is definitely the right approach that many companies have initiated during the recession. The govt. should learn how to trim the fat and duplication in many areas. This is another reason that hiring will be slow. A lot of businesses have learned to run things mean and lean and have gotten better profitability as a result. My own company cut from 13 to eight reps to cover the same area. When this was done, it was done by merit vs. seniority so I survived the cut and some lazy veterans lost their jobs because they had become complacent. Unless there is a significant uptick in demand, I doubt the owners will ever go back to 13 again. I don't think you can fault Romney 100% for actually making a business more efficient and profitable even if he had to trim the fat to do so. It won't win you any humanitarian awards, but reality is a bitch. Maybe some of those companies were on an unsustainable path (like this country), and they just needed a reality check. Remember how Obama closed hundreds of underperforming car dealerships to help save the industry as a whole?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I will admit, the man has an exterior wholesome appearance, but what are the insides of this man?
    We know what's inside Ron Paul's insides, he empties it out on every one of his interviews.

So, elect Romney, and wait and watch.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

To paraphrase Nancy Polosi on ObamaCare: "You'll have to elect him to find-out what's in him."

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    What a terrible name, Mitt.
    He was born Willard Mitt Romney.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Regardless the guy is still most qualified of all the people even Obama. But 'most' is the operative word here.

President is just a title now none of them have any power. Way too much partisan bullshit, professional politicians, and special interests involved to get any wide sweeping and positive changes done.

You want to instantly improve the US government model? Take all the campaign money from special interest groups out of the equation, limit campaign contributions across the board, cap spending and receiving of campaign money for the life of the political office NAACP contributed in 07? Then theyre done until you change jobs. Or any other special group. Term limits on all public offices everywhere. Eliminate the electoral college and have it all be based on popular vote. Electoral college is antiquated and obsolete with instant gratification of voter counts it is completely unnecessary. it makes presidential elections basically come down to 10-12 state race, who ever wins those states wins the office.

Those would be the best starting points, and would eventually lead to wholesale changes overall. But it will never get done, too much money. So only way anything changes requires people with values and ethics that arent for sale to allow those changes. Which isnt going to happen. You can remove and elect all the new blood you want the hierarchy is still run by the old school regime with the backing to do whatever they want. Sooner or later the new people fall in line and get what they can get, or just go through the motions, become disenchanted and leave after one term.

Guy ran Massachusetts pretty well and I didnt see the religion become an issue there. I never heard of anyone in Mass complaining, and LDS in New England is a very small portion.

I also dont care what religion or party you are with so much money coming in from drug and insurance companies no healthcare plan will ever get done that actually make sense. Too many compromises and guarantees to companies with money to make any of it valid. Same as the economy, the Fed is a joke and is way outside its scope of operations and has basically become its own entity. Not nearly what it was created for. Should maybe be eliminated altogether and have us thrown back on some sort of standard gold wont work anymore as too many people and other countries own large caches of it now. But some sort of common DOMESTIC denominator for the dollar to be based off. Maybe a whole new currency based on a fair assessment of what things can be 'valued' at. So government bills would be the new currency and old currency in circulation would be traded in for that. With the new currency being held at a constant amount or any new currency introduced would be based on actual economic factors not just because they want to print more money to throw into the system. Radical idea obviously but the sort of crazy stuff that is necessary to get us and the whole world basically out of the free fall it is in.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Romney is a nutjob....can't believe people are buying into his BS.

exactly. If Romney and Obama are the 2 choices for president we are fukked!!

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Romney is backed by the huge corporate Jews....mitt is a snake. Period.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    He was born Willard Mitt Romney.
    I now see why he uses Mitt ...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hes a mormon foldy never ever vote for that guy or any mormon.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf kinda name is mitt anyway I just thought it was short for mitch

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

flippity floppity isn't even qualified to hold up the OP's jock strap.

and by the way his 1st name is Willard. he lied to Wolf Blitzer.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Sorry Foldy but no member of LDS will be president in our lifetime
    no matter how incompetent the current regime
    no matter how qualified Mitt is
    once the "magic underwear" and Gawd live on another planet and magic gold tablet that can only be read in top hats and all the other strange morman beliefs hit the Southern Church parking lots on Sunday mornings they wont turn out
    and when the main stream media starts asking about Joesph Smith a convicted con man or Brigham Young running early Salt lake City the same way Jim Jones ran Guinea.the middle of the road suburban voters will say no way
    The Republican establishment knows this and must want another 4 years of bozo
    there has to be $ we are missing or they plan to derail this guy with some late stage miracle candidate
    but no way a morman becomes president
    It's all fairy tales but LDS is way out there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That LSD is some crazy stuff...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I will admit, the man has an exterior wholesome appearance, but what are the insides of this man?
    We know what's inside Ron Paul's insides, he empties it out on every one of his interviews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You have a peculiar way with the English language.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

all these guys have wierd names Barack, Mitt, Newt. I'll vote for Ron.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That LSD is some crazy stuff...

Basic Christianity that has been peddled by the conformist churches since the beginning is crazy.

For the most part anyone that bashes anyone else religion is totally clueless. If you dont believe in any religion then all religions should be equally ridiculous.

All religions no matter how basic or self serving or desperate o get followers have whacked out ideas. No one could have read the Bible, the Koran, or any other religious dogma and think it is plausible. Thats why religion is based on faith.

At the turn of the last Century (early 1900s) some of the biggest and brightest names in the world and history for that matter thought that 'spiritualism' was a valid religion. As in the ability for mediums and psychics to hold seances and talk to the dead. Hell a few people today still do that circuit. Some may or may not have been valid back then, some may or may not be valid to day. Desperate people will believe anything.

Having someone that believes in SOMETHING is better than someone who believes in nothing, or is willing to sell their beliefs or ideals to the highest bidder. Case in point, Maria Shrive, might not divorce Arnold because of her beliefs. People pile on her and call her all sorts of things, all negative for the most part. But what she believes is what she believes and to her the time here is not even a finger snap f the time she will exist. So why compromise that for this? Besides to her she hs to answer to someone that actually maters not talking head pundits that do nothing but drag people through as much negativity as they can to create sensationalism.

So not to go completely off the reservation people's beliefs shouldnt be a reason to criticize them. That is of course they arent spouting kill a certain sector of society, but then again less than 150 years ago we were wiping out Indians and most people believed they were sub human, as well as black slaves and how they were viewed and treated. Even today I would say a vast majority of people have some sort of prejudices against other groups. So it is all a matter of timing and perspective I guess. Hitler got a bad rap because it was the Jews, but the Americans did worse for a lot longer to Native Americans and Blacks than Hitler did to the Jews. Not to condone either obviously, it just shows the perspective people take. Hiler killed around 12 million people, 6 million Jews and 6 million non Jews, regular people not soldiers. The North Amercian continent had around 50-75 million(some say over 100 million) natives when the Europeans settled. Obviously many of those died from disease but if they hadnt ther cant be any doubt they would have been summarily destroyed by force like what was left of them was in the 1880s to early 1900s.

Again getting totally off tangeant, but people should try to have a clue before they start spouting nonsense. But then again in a sports forum I wouldnt expect many people to have a clue about anything since they most dont have a clue about the topic the board is based on.

iifold
    Update your status

"I can't vote for a Morman that will cut spending and give my children at least a chance.... but I have no problem voting for a black guy that doesnt know what he is doing and putting us in massive debt!!!"

What does it matter??

Why does race or religion even play a role??

If anything, Baracks Muslim background would be a reason not to vote for him...

When was the last time a bunch of Mormans flew planes into buildings???

Nevermind, you are not supposed to think like this... Sorry.

ahayes
    ahayes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

he better what we got now

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    "I can't vote for a Morman that will cut spending and give my children at least a chance.... but I have no problem voting for a black guy that doesnt know what he is doing and putting us in massive debt!!!"

What does it matter??

Why does race or religion even play a role??

If anything, Baracks Muslim background would be a reason not to vote for him...

When was the last time a bunch of Mormans flew planes into buildings???

Nevermind, you are not supposed to think like this... Sorry.
    Mormans executed plenty of people who didn't want to stay in the promised land of Utah
    Look it up
    Your point is valid that Mitt would do a better job
    But no way he can win
    Unless they find The currents pres white girl friend
    The Republican establishment has to know this about a mormans chance of winning
    My questions is why haven't they buried him

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Mormans executed plenty of people who didn't want to stay in the promised land of Utah
    Look it up
    Your point is valid that Mitt would do a better job
    But no way he can win
    Unless they find The currents pres white girl friend
    The Republican establishment has to know this about a mormans chance of winning
    My questions is why haven't they buried him

Deomocrats want Romney to win because he is "Obama-lite" .

But i just googled Mormons executing people and nothing came up. Please share articles.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Deomocrats want Romney to win because he is "Obama-lite" .

But i just googled Mormons executing people and nothing came up. Please share articles.
    Google Brigham Young

12 Last