lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Doublethink View Post
    They're the book from Vegas. They know everything you don't know. That is their job. If you think you are going to beat them quit right now. They play on your sentiment and Doublethink. I keep saying that is why I quit gambling. You're trying to beat Big Brother from George Orwell's 1984 and you ain't gonna do it.
    lol rookie

Doublethink
    Doublethink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1446

Again I will post I have nothing vs. people here who try and gamble.

Doublethink
    Doublethink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1446

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol rookie
    Rookie? I'm probably twice your age. And if I'm not show me your profits from your last 25 years of gambling.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lol rookie
    He posts like a drunk failed accounting or marketing major or something.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

Quote Originally Posted by Doublethink View Post
    They're the book from Vegas. They know everything you don't know. That is their job. If you think you are going to beat them quit right now. They play on your sentiment and Doublethink. I keep saying that is why I quit gambling. You're trying to beat Big Brother from George Orwell's 1984 and you ain't gonna do it.
    how long did you gamble and when did you quit?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Odds makers do usually call it close in most games. Bottom line. Is what it is. It's your job as a sports gambler to burn em.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I am sure this has been thought of many times on s. b. r..No matter how many teams are playing and how many sports crossover during the year ,how the hell do these keep the numbers so close.Just for an example tonight Providence played Syracuse the line was 13-1/2, the game finished with a 14 point spread. Its amazing day after day week after week they always are there. I understand there is one guy doing all this, Wynn the hotel owner has him on his books , I don't know if its true or not?next week Iam going to predict the lines and winners of the first round of playoffsIwill give my point s to any challengers.
    It’s all math. It’s easier to see if you follow hockey totals . They can pinpoint it for goals scored against goals against and so forth.

Here’s the thing. For every time a game comes down to the number watch how many games don’t. A team might be favorite by 4 points and lose my 10 and so forth , but the one game that comes to the number everyone talks about.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    It’s all math. It’s easier to see if you follow hockey totals . They can pinpoint it for goals scored against goals against and so forth.

Here’s the thing. For every time a game comes down to the number watch how many games don’t. A team might be favorite by 4 points and lose my 10 and so forth , but the one game that comes to the number everyone talks about.
    yup. selective memory.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its why nobody wins

lines too accurate

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its why nobody wins

lines too accurate

I told u this b4. EVERYONE here is winning. Literally everyone.

Lakerboy, Stevie Nash, BobbyFK. Everyone is killing it. YOU are the only guy here that's losing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I told u this b4. EVERYONE here is winning. Literally everyone.

Lakerboy, Stevie Nash, BobbyFK. Everyone is killing it. YOU are the only guy here that's losing.
    everyone loses Son its why nobody tracks plays but a few of us honest guys

First 12