Kobe lies about being hurt

Just when I think this guy is slowing down he has stepped up big time

Gasol not bad..............its really all you need to win

BIG BIG BIG WINS NBA TITLES MOST OF THE TIME

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Kobe was hitting some unbelievable shots vs the Rickets.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not hurt that was all bull shit

He does look good, this fuk will not go away
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winner_13

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Kobe the best in the NBA

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Bynum isn't the best centre in the NBA, but Kobe, Gasol, Bynum is a very solid 3. They just need a high profile #1 to take over from Fisher, and no Blake isn't nearly good enough. Just wonder if Deron Williams could end up in LA

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Derek Fish, and Blake are the worst PG duo in the league. And by a wide margin.

Ron Artest has not made a shot in two years, and the Lakers have impressed me @ all.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bynum increasing his trade value.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

They would be better if Kobe would pass the ball.

jjgold

Bynum never getting traded

He is monster

They would have to get Noah an Rose even to consider

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

lakers isnt going nowhere,team his old and rundown.they wont win any championships with that team.too much talent in there conference

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is the coach again? = Not a chance in hell to win a ring

That coach is incredibly lucky. Had LeBoink as a player = no rings. Has Kobe as a player = no rings.

The guy won the lottery like Phil Jackson did, except that potato head won't win jack. Honestly, the Lakers should have him as an upper deck usher , a janitor, or one of those halftime show guys where they balance porcelain plates and cocoa puffs on their nuts at half-court.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO are you serious? I doubt it. Lakers shot lights out AND had about 4 times as many free throw attempts and were barely able to win.

Most people have Houston as being horrible, I give them a little credit and say theyre not that bad, as good as the Lakers anyway. The game showed that somewhat even though they lost.

Lakers getting by with foul shots and luck so far. Bynum had the game of his life just about they have probably 20 more points in free throws and were 50/50 against a Houston team at home before they got fouled into a 8 or 9 point win.

I would expect this stuff form the typical Laker myopians not on anyone that watches basketball from outside LA.

A lot of teams are fake right no with their home game egde. Most teams with decent records have played most of their games at home, when these teams with rough schedules get on the road we will see. Chicago is about the only team to have an actual road trip so far, they went 3-1 on it and pulled on out of their ass last night. Best team in the NBA right now probably. But that is a loaded statement as season is only 5-6 games in for most teams and 10 days old.

Bynum plays tough every year when he first comes back from an injury thats his M.O. and why peopel think he is all that. If he is still playing on Valentines day and hasnt missed a game it will be a bonus.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO are you serious? I doubt it. Lakers shot lights out AND had about 4 times as many free throw attempts and were barely able to win.

Most people have Houston as being horrible, I give them a little credit and say theyre not that bad, as good as the Lakers anyway. The game showed that somewhat even though they lost.

Lakers getting by with foul shots and luck so far. Bynum had the game of his life just about they have probably 20 more points in free throws and were 50/50 against a Houston team at home before they got fouled into a 8 or 9 point win.

I would expect this stuff form the typical Laker myopians not on anyone that watches basketball from outside LA.

A lot of teams are fake right no with their home game egde. Most teams with decent records have played most of their games at home, when these teams with rough schedules get on the road we will see. Chicago is about the only team to have an actual road trip so far, they went 3-1 on it and pulled on out of their ass last night. Best team in the NBA right now probably. But that is a loaded statement as season is only 5-6 games in for most teams and 10 days old.

Bynum plays tough every year when he first comes back from an injury thats his M.O. and why peopel think he is all that. If he is still playing on Valentines day and hasnt missed a game it will be a bonus.
    More Laker hater drivel out of you?? I think you're just having a hard time realizing the Lakers aren't actually a "lottery team" like you suggested pre-season. Or maybe you're just upset that it's becoming more & more obvious that the Lakers aren't actually going to go 24-42 like you ignorantly predicted last week?? In the end when the Lakers aren't actually 24-42 & aren't in the lottery I guess it will be because of "luck" like last night huh??
    Try rooting for a team rather than against one. It's alot less stressful that way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

jjgold

Lakers so far better than I thought

Kobe showing league he is not done

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Howard > Bynum? You nuts, jj?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    That coach is incredibly lucky. Had LeBoink as a player = no rings. Has Kobe as a player = no rings
    You act like Lebron is a champion. Last time I checked, Lebron has zero rings and couldn't even win it with Wade and Bosh.

This guy took the Caveliers to the Finals with one player. That's a feat in itself.

All of you people are jumping the gun after 6 games.

Dallas and LA will be fine.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Another jinx thread from jj.

OKC, Portland, Denver and perhaps Memphis will be some strong contenders this year out of the West. Chicago and Miami have already make some noise early in the season. The Lakeshow will need a lot of works especially their bench. Chicago is deep because their bench players seem to play even better than some of their starters in the last couple of games.
    Last edited by K2daL; 01-04-12 at 11:55 AM.

blackberry_juice
    blackberry_juice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I'm a diehard Lakers fan and I do not want to go into the playoffs with this current team. Bynum is great and all, but Dwight is a game-changer, short term and more importantly long term. Now if the Lakers could get a real point guard instead of Kobe's bitch side-kick fisher they will be in business. Mo Williams or someone comparable would do wonders with kobe in the backcourt and pau and bynum in the front court. The Lakers play good team D which is nice to see and bynum is of course a solid force down low but the depth the Lakers are rolling with as is will get them knocked out early in the playoffs.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    More Laker hater drivel out of you?? I think you're just having a hard time realizing the Lakers aren't actually a "lottery team" like you suggested pre-season. Or maybe you're just upset that it's becoming more & more obvious that the Lakers aren't actually going to go 24-42 like you ignorantly predicted last week?? In the end when the Lakers aren't actually 24-42 & aren't in the lottery I guess it will be because of "luck" like last night huh??
    Try rooting for a team rather than against one. It's alot less stressful that way.
    why is that obvious? because theyre 4-3? They might lose 9 of their next 14 games in all reality....

@ Portland L
    H GS 50/50 call it a W
    H Memphis W
    H Pho W
    @ Utah 50/50 L
    H Cle W
    Clippers L
    H Dallas L
    @ Miami Blow out L
    @ Orl L
    H Pacer L
    Clippers L
    @ Mil Should be a W
    @ Min L
    H Bobcats W

Thats their Jam Schedule. They could conceivably go 4-10 there, more than likely 5-9. Best they can dream of is 7-7, which I just cant see happening, other teams are gelling and Lakers are actually playing well as a team which in the shortened season with no training camp has been to their advantage. I dont see them gelling much better, nor do I see much room for improvement, unless Kobe geta new right arm.

Hell I wouldnt make book that they can beat both Pho and memphis at home either as those teams are both on the improve, but if they cant beat those teams at home right now then they obviously arent that great. Theyre lucky GS is a little banged up too or that could have been a loss as well.

All those little "H's" are thier savior and have been so far also. Theyre barely scraping by these marignal teams at home and have yet to have any sort of significant road trips. Once the away games start to pile up you will see a lot of "L's" start coming as well.

When Laker fans are looking at a 4-3 record with 5 of those games being at home and some of those games miracle wins to boot you can tell theyre really desperate for something to find positive about this team. Sure I will say Lakers are playing OK, better than I thought, But that just means their room for improvement is probably non existent. it also means their margin of error is razor thin compared to other teams who have already played a few games on the road and gotten wins or have a more balanced schedule than the lakers.

Seriously go look at the Month of April and tell me how LA is going to do. They have Spurs 3 times 2 of those on the road. They have 14 total games 10 or 12 against clear play off teams, and a few of those on the road. OKC at home or on the moon will probably be aloss unless OKC rests guys which probably wont be an option in the short season, SA 3 times 0-3 not outrageous 1-2 is probably best they can dream of. The only real 'gimme' game is NJ at home, other than that a lot of those games are tough if not impossible for LA to win. Talk about having a back end schedule that is tough. So keep aptting yourself on the back with all these home games and a 500 record when they actually get into a tough schedule you better hope theyre 10 games above 500 just to stay at 500.

upscope

They could also conceivably go 10-4
    Just like you said they "could" start off 0-5??

Like I said pal the only way to combat the ignorant is to punish them. I am willing to wager you as much as a peanut to your entire life savings that the Lakers do not go 24-42 like you predicted pre-season & just again suggested that it could happen. Name the price or shut UP?? If you are assigning wins & loses 4 months in advance on the schedule you must really be clueless on how the NBA works. The same way you say you wouldn't book the Lakers even beating Pho or Mem @ home....well....that works both ways. I mean you're already "assigning" Laker loses to the following games:
    @ Utah
    @ Min
    @ Orl
    (h) Clipp twice
    (h) Pacers
    (h) Dal

Are you fukkin serious dude?? You are counting the Lakers for 0-7 during that stretch when they could just as easily go 7-0?? I love how you just automatically assume a certain game is already won & lost...
    I'm pretty sure you had the Heat beating the Hawks the other night right?? Unfortunately for you the games have to actually be played. They are not automatic wins & loses. It really pains you to see the Lakers win huh??

Accept the wager or shut UP w/ the ignorant statement??
    Last edited by upscope; 01-04-12 at 02:09 PM.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bynum will always be the 2nd best C in the league as long as Dwight Howard is in the NBA.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    They could also conceivably go 10-4
    Just like you said they "could" start off 0-5??

Like I said pal the only way to combat the ignorant is to punish them. I am willing to wager you as much as a peanut to your entire life savings that the Lakers do not go 24-42 like you predicted pre-season & just again suggested that it could happen. Name the price or shut UP?? If you are assigning wins & loses 4 months in advance on the schedule you must really be clueless on how the NBA works. The same way you say you wouldn't book the Lakers even beating Pho or Mem @ home....well....that works both ways. I mean you're already "assigning" Laker loses to the following games:
    @ Utah
    @ Min
    @ Orl
    (h) Clipp twice
    (h) Pacers
    (h) Dal

Are you fukkin serious dude?? You are counting the Lakers for 0-7 during that stretch when they could just as easily go 7-0?? I love how you just automatically assume a certain game is already won & lost...
    I'm pretty sure you had the Heat beating the Hawks the other night right?? Unfortunately for you the games have to actually be played. They are not automatic wins & loses. It really pains you to see the Lakers win huh??

Accept the wager or shut UP w/ the ignorant statement??

I said they would go 24-42 if Kobe took time off for that injury. I said if they stayed relatively healthy (going by what we knew at the time I said it, and Kobe DID have a bad worst then) they would be around 30-36 if he kept playing. I think I said they best they could hope to do was 34-32. 24-42 is still not out of the realm of possibility if guys get hurt, and especially if Kobe taking the needled 3 times a day stops helping. Guy takes a needle before shoot around, right before tip and at half time. That just shows how dumb he is. But I imagine if they dont get above 500 or feel the west slipping away he will shut it down, probably too late. So basically he is killing his future and hoping they at best eeek into the play offs. Shows how smart he really is I guess.

If you really think that after these first 7 games against these 7 teams, and a 4-3 record that they have a chance to go 7-0 in that stretch against those 7 teams youre on crack.

Youre worse than Vick the Brick, I had to stop listening to that show what they let him back in on the mic and his insane Laker ramblings.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Its only one game and Lakers conceded like 100 points. In other games the shooting won't be as good and they'll have a big chance of losing which means Lakers barely stay above 0.600. However they will be fine ya. People predicting them going 0-5 don't know basketball. They will still be 3rd seed.
    Last edited by YOUSENKO; 01-04-12 at 04:09 PM.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

You are absolutely clueless if you think Kobe isn't hurt. He has just proven that he can adjust to injuries and still be effective.

I know for a fact, 100%, without a doubt that he is hurting.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bynum now best center in NBA
    Kobe lies about being hurt

Just when I think this guy is slowing down he has stepped up big time

Gasol not bad..............its really all you need to win

BIG BIG BIG WINS NBA TITLES MOST OF THE TIME

Kobe is old, misses too many shots he was 6-28 the other night vs Denver

The should trade Bynum for Howard now since he is playing so well

Gasol is 31, too soft, trade him to Minny for Kevin Love

LAL should trade Kobe too, his best days are behind him

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I said they would go 24-42 if Kobe took time off for that injury. I said if they stayed relatively healthy (going by what we knew at the time I said it, and Kobe DID have a bad worst then) they would be around 30-36 if he kept playing. I think I said they best they could hope to do was 34-32. 24-42 is still not out of the realm of possibility if guys get hurt, and especially if Kobe taking the needled 3 times a day stops helping. Guy takes a needle before shoot around, right before tip and at half time. That just shows how dumb he is. But I imagine if they dont get above 500 or feel the west slipping away he will shut it down, probably too late. So basically he is killing his future and hoping they at best eeek into the play offs. Shows how smart he really is I guess.

If you really think that after these first 7 games against these 7 teams, and a 4-3 record that they have a chance to go 7-0 in that stretch against those 7 teams youre on crack.

Youre worse than Vick the Brick, I had to stop listening to that show what they let him back in on the mic and his insane Laker ramblings.
    I never said they were going 7-0 I said they can just as easily go 7-0 as they can 0-7 yet you are already looking 4-months in advance & "assigning" loses to those 7 games which is beyond moronic. If you really think they are going 0-7 you are on crack. But I know you're not on crack you are simply a Laker hater foolishly & wishfully thinking that they are going to lose EVERY SINGLE game that could go either way.....lol.

Why don't you prance around the board saying the Thunder will be 24-42 if they lose Durant?? Or the Knicks would be 24-42 if they lose Melo?? Or the Bulls will be 24-42 if they lose Rose?? The answer is because you are an obvious Laker hater spewing your jealous rage you have for the Lakers.

You're the one that started a thread claiming the Lakers were a "lottery team" & that was before Kobe got hurt. You're the one that predicted 24-42.....Just accept the bet or stop talking out of your azz??????????

wantitall4moi

Kicks might finish 25-41 with carmelo. OKC has other talent beside Durant, more talent than the Lakers probably overall.

As for my predictions....

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...y-team-p2.html

post 39 is where I started making those. At least in terms of wins and losses.

But yeah they look like a lottery team even with Kobe as healthy as he claimed to be, which when I made the first post he was at best 80%, but yeah before the wrist. If he jacks that wrist up completely and CANNOT play then sure 24-42 is going to be tough to do. Playing hurt he gets them a few wins probably, so that gets them to 30-36 which was my prediction. Also feel free to look at what I said about Kapono in that post.

if youre going to keep the laker dick sucking going at least remember what I said not going off youre blinded love for the lakers.

That is the biggest irony of these threads, people claiming I am a Laker hater, when all I am doing is making unbiased opinions. It isnt like you guys are alone either, a lot of so called experts also think Lakers will be a 4 or 5 or 6 see. Which I think I also said was a possibilty, well anywhere from a 6 to an 8 seed, but they would be fighting it out with 4 or 5 other tems so it isnt a foregone conclusion they will make the play offs.

4 teams clearly better than them...Spurs (ginobli loss hurts them but still better than the Lakers), Clippers better already and improving, OKC, light years better, Dallas theyll come together. So at best Lakers are a 5 seed, but denver is clearly better and deeper than the Lakers so that gets Lakers to number 6. Portland is 4-1 anomoly or talent? Theyre similar to Lakers as they are home heavy right now and 4-0 at home and 0-2 on the road so too early to tell but I would say theyre at least equal to the Lakers, all things considered maybe better definitely a team LA will be fighting with for a play off spot. Golden St, cant stay healhy, so LA catches a break there, but healthy I think theyre as good if not slightly better than LA so anothr team they will be fighting it out with. Memphs, starting to come together and better than LA probably. Minnesota, hard saying with them Love is an animal and depending on how the young guys come together they will be right there also. Hell even Utah a team I picked near the bottom stll plays well at home so if they can win most of their games at home and steal a few on the road they might be 30-36 themselves right about where I figure LA to be.

LA is no where near a shoe in for the play offs not even close. theyll be struggling to get in, but that could still be as high as a 6 seed. With a smaller schedule lucky win here or there will be mking the difference. That is why that last month probably does them in. Way too tough. But if they can get through that trial by fire and have a decent showing it will help them in the play offs obviously since the teams theyll be playing in April will be play ff teams. I just dont see them doing it. Unless they make a big trade for a couple guys, which is the irony, they already have a good center and a decent forward, what they need is a back court, but when the so called experts chime in no one mentions that. Thyere still old and slow at that postion and worse than they were last year. getting a lottery pick and picking up a decent guard is probably the best thing that could happen to them. Hell they could have picked up nate robinson for next to nothing, he would be an improvement over what they have now. so that shows how good of a GM Kupcheck is. If it werent for Jerry West feeding him guys for nothing he would be the biggest failure ever.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post

lakers isnt going nowhere,team his old and rundown.they wont win any championships with that team.too much talent in there conference
    Agreed. The lakers are not going anywhere this year.

and whoever said kobe is the best in the NBA is clueless and knows nothing about the sport of basketball . He's not even a Top 10 player. All he is is a non efficient selfish shot jacker