dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Might be fukked here boys...

Cops just called me looking for my ass. Should have never answered. Knocked some kid out cold the other night. Supposedly didn't wake up for 2 days. I need to peace this city fukking ASAP!
    Points Awarded:

Wordsworth gave dj_destroyer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

good call on posting it on the internet right away. do yourself a favor, turn yourself in if true.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

thanks for posting.

WHen we are looking for you in the near future we will now be aware of why you are not around.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I posted no hard details so it could be totally coincidental.

I need to get out of this city so bad... I have a feeling I get cuffed trying to board the plane.

makaveli66

You're makin me laugh, man.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Fukk all of you... I'm shitting bricks here.

Are airlines allowed to give out my information? Is there anyway I can block them from doing so?

Extra Innings

Steal a car and head South to the Border

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

K, that's ridiculous. The guy's not dead.. I just need get back to my home city and I can work shit out there. The main problem is that I told them I already bounced my current city when I haven't... I feel like they're going to check when my flight was to check facts and then they'll see I haven't left and show up at the airport. They said if I don't turn myself in to the police tomorrow, they'll come after me and possibly issue a warrant. I hope he's all talk.

Overall, not looking good boys... I'm gonna try to get some shut eye and start making moves tomorrow.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

guy call me

I will get you out of the city

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    K, that's ridiculous. The guy's not dead.. I just need get back to my home city and I can work shit out there. The main problem is that I told them I already bounced my current city when I haven't... I feel like they're going to check when my flight was to check facts and then they'll see I haven't left and show up at the airport. They said if I don't turn myself in to the police tomorrow, they'll come after me and possibly issue a warrant. I hope he's all talk.

Overall, not looking good boys... I'm gonna try to get some shut eye and start making moves tomorrow.
    +180 They'll wait for you to turn yourself in
    -200 They're outside your window watching you post on SBR
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and Theejamus

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Greyhound

makaveli66

That sounds stupid. If you haven't heard nothing and he's fine it will probably go away eventually.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

lolll you wont do much jail time if any might have to pay some bills for facial reconstruction like my friend had to

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Look what you goofballs do to impress broads...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Calm down pal The kid DID wake up right? Pretty odd for a knockout since normally it only takes a few minutes but anyhow....if all you did was punch the guy and didn't use a weapon do do so...you'll be fine. Make it worse running...extra charges and possibly jail time then. Just get a cheap lawyer, it's not a capital murder case man.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Did he hit you first?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Don't turn yourself in and don't talk to the police. That's the worst thing you could ever do.

If they do have anything on you, make them build a case and come get you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel, and dj_destroyer

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Get a lawyer, Greyhound is a smarter choice than a flight, They can track that.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Cool story you fukk.. Now GFY!!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Go have sex!

Hurry!

Go!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last I remember this guy was running around in a sling making videos.

The reason for the sling? He went up to the top of him and his brothers bunk beds and started jerking his little brother off and his brother tossed his ass off and busted his arm.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Last I remember this guy was running around in a sling making videos. The reason for the sling? He went up to the top of him and his brothers bunk beds and started jerking his little brother off and his brother tossed his ass off and busted his arm.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Look what you goofballs do to impress broads...
    making up stories on an internet board won't impress any 'broads', unless you count JJ.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Its hard to believe someone would be so stupid as to post their crimes in a discussion forum such as this.

If DJ Destroyer's story is indeed true, I sure do hope the police catch up with him as getting violent criminals off the streets benefits everyone.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also remember the great thread that he posted up vids of him rolling a joint on his way to a rihanna concert with his friend...yes the friend was a guy, but at least he didn't have to pay for the ticket, he was his friends "date"

Now he's banging 9 broads and knocking guys out.

Weird transformation this guy has made in the last few months.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I also remember the great thread that he posted up vids of him rolling a joint on his way to a rihanna concert with his friend...yes the friend was a guy, but at least he didn't have to pay for the ticket, he was his friends "date"
    Now he's banging 9 broads and knocking guys out.
    Weird transformation this guy has made in the last few months.
    Yes! I remember this as well, Gateser. I remember at the time I found it shockingly gay that 2 young guys were attending a Rihanna concert together. Not to mention the video from said concert where they dropped some ecstasy, and spent the evening in diapers, sucking on fluorescent pacifiers and rubbing each others heads with glow sticks.

Funny...at that time i thought this kid might be somewhat of a douchebag. Now.....look how cool he turned out to be!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this thread. Gates you are a funny mofo.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post

Yes, they are actively scanning all airports in the World looking for you, I wouldn't be surprised if they added you to the do not fly list.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

You knocked a dude out. You didn't shoot or kill him. You are fine, and okay to fly trust me. These lazy phuks got better shit to do but to put you on a no fly list or stalk the airports for bs like this. Been there personally myself....spend a few hours in holding, go to court, get a few hours of anger management classes, and pay some fines. That's the price you will pay.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

2 Weeks out? Dude, you'd have to smash his head in with an object or something like that... If you used any sort of weapon, you could get attemped murder... Happened to someone I knew in high school and he got 20 yrs pal. Not a funny story bro.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Post up at SBR sponsor

Make a big play

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Probation. This is no big deal. Go turn yourself in. Have mommy bail you out. By the time the case is settled in a year, you will get probation, or nothin at all.

1234 ... Last