thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

michigan backers very lucky in that one to even push. only had the total myself.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    if I'm beamer i make that stupid fukk wilson walk home from new orleans after that 25 yard loss on 1st and goal
    i totally missed that play.....im still tryna figure out what happened? i left the room n came back....no td.....i checked my phone and saw the result of the play but still havent seen it.....im still in shock? wtf happened on that play?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i totally missed that play.....im still tryna figure out what happened? i left the room n came back....no td.....i checked my phone and saw the result of the play but still havent seen it.....im still in shock? wtf happened on that play?
    Basically he took the handoff turned around and ran backwards for 25 yds. I covered cause i bought the hook so now i could care less. But he really must be a dumb motherfukker.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Basically he took the handoff turned around and ran backwards for 25 yds. I covered cause i bought the hook so now i could care less. But he really must be a dumb motherfukker.
    wow...what a piece of trash...ball was at the 4....stupid....at least i got a push...honestly i think i would have rather lost after that debacle.....10 different ways to **** up the game

First 12