Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Where is that Okla St HOMER - I forget his name

The guy that went on and on and on and on and on... How Ok St was better than Bama and should be #2

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

My brother is a big bama fan and he thinks Oklahoma St. would give bama a rough time, their more physical than Oregon.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Theres 50 minutes left in the game buddy, watch as Weeden schools the young buck Luck!

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Luck finally woke up !!

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

They're Heerreee....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

another premature ejaculation thread...

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    another premature ejaculation thread...
    yeah...he was talking about me. too bad he didn't wait til after the game for his classless garbage talk. never said ostate was better than bama...just that their resume was better, or could at least be argued to be better. let it go man and move on with your life. some people in here no brains and no class at all.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Ok. State is better than Bama. Both LSU and Bama are overrated. The Oregon game was a complete fluke for LSU. Too many turnovers decided the game.

Alabama is the better team. They will roll this time then all the LSU idiots will cry that they should get a split.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Ok. State is better than Bama. Both LSU and Bama are overrated. The Oregon game was a complete fluke for LSU. Too many turnovers decided the game.

Alabama is the better team. They will roll this time then all the LSU idiots will cry that they should get a split.
    we will never know man until we get a playoff of some form. i don't even care anymore...and i am about the biggest ostate fan you will find. bama and lsu will play for it, and whoever wins will be national champions. many things in life matter more than that game...and it is just really sad the dude who started this thread doesn't understand that and can't just be classy and say congrat's to the winners of an outstanding football game.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Burn

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good work, Sandman.

ksnooksk

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Watching ok state play obviously they would of gotten stomped by lsu or bama, good win for the school though.

Yeah, bc the offenses in the SEC are so dynamic. Please, those offenses are boring.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watching ok state play obviously they would of gotten beat by lsu or bama, good win for the school though.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-03-12 at 12:14 AM.

The Kraken

OSU won the Fiesta bowl. Alabama isn't going to win anything.

ksnooksk

Lol. Playing in the national championship obviously > fiesta bowl win against Stanford.

Not if you lose.

Want to know why? Ok, I'll tell you why. If Alabama loses, then Oklahoma State will be #2 and that will be ahead of the Crimson Tide.

Now winning the NC game>>>>obviously.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    OSU won the Fiesta bowl. Alabama isn't going to win anything.
    Lol. Playing in the national championship obviously > fiesta bowl win against Stanford.

zsr

Not if you lose.

Want to know why? Ok, I'll tell you why. If Alabama loses, then Oklahoma State will be #2 and that will be ahead of the Crimson Tide.

Now winning the NC game>>>>obviously.
    end of season rankings don't mean anything? Not sure what your arguing lol having a shot at the national title is obviously much better then a fiesta bowl win. Come on now.

The Kraken

Sure. Whatever you say guy. Winning a BCS bowl >>>> Losing a NC game. Keeps boosters happy. Keeps fans happy. OSU fans celebrating tonight, everyones happy. Talk with Big Game Bob about this.

zsr

Meh. Look at all the bcs bowl game match ups..lot of teams that don't deserve to be there.

Now a playoff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything
    Last edited by zsr; 01-03-12 at 12:29 AM.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave zsr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sandman0713

Watching ok state play obviously they would of gotten beat by lsu or bama, good win for the school though.
    please stop grouping lsu and bama together like they are a package. they are seperate teams. there is lsu who is undefeated and played a tough schedule and already beat bama at bama. then there is bama who played a garbage schedule and already lost this game. the bama big win was penn state, who houston beat worse than bama did today. enjoy your 2nd whipping by lsu man. like i said a month ago...we will have a conference championship trophy and a fiesta bowl trophy, and you will have two losses to lsu.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford's Offense is better than Bama's.

zsr

Lol sandman, so 9-6 in overtime is a whipping?

Didn't you just say above you were done complaining?

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Yeah, bc the offenses in the SEC are so dynamic. Please, those offenses are boring.
    Maybe it's because they don't play porous defenses every week like the other conferences? They scored enough to go 4-2 so far & They've scored 23, 24,24, 30, 30 so far against other conferences. In the last 5 championship games: Florida scored 41 vs ohio st, LSU scored 38 vs Ohio St, Florida 24 vs Oklahoma, Alabam 37 vs texas, and Auburn 22 vs Oregon all games they won of course. Texas and Ohio St were considered 2 of the best defenses in the country at the time. They did this while putting their best players on the defensive side of the ball. Yeah, those offenses are terrible and with Ok state's stellar defense I'm sure they would have held them under 20

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Maybe it's because they don't play porous defenses every week like the other conferences? They scored enough to go 4-2 so fa & They've scored 23, 24,24, 30, 30 so far against other conferences. In the last 5 championship games: Florida scored 41 vs ohio st, LSU scored 38 vs Ohio St, Florida 24 vs Oklahoma, Alabam 37 vs texas, and Auburn 22 vs Oregon all games they won of course. Texas and Ohio St were considered 2 of the best defenses in the country at the time. They did this while putting their best players on the defensive side of the ball. Yeah, those offenses are terrible and with Ok state's stellar defense I'm sure they would have held them under 20
    You're an SEC homer. Remember when the SEC couldn't even get a team to play for the NC That wasn't that long ago. Their run will end and they'll return to mediocrity.

ksnooksk

Maybe it's because they don't play porous defenses every week like the other conferences? They scored enough to go 4-2 so far & They've scored 23, 24,24, 30, 30 so far against other conferences. In the last 5 championship games: Florida scored 41 vs ohio st, LSU scored 38 vs Ohio St, Florida 24 vs Oklahoma, Alabam 37 vs texas, and Auburn 22 vs Oregon all games they won of course. Texas and Ohio St were considered 2 of the best defenses in the country at the time. They did this while putting their best players on the defensive side of the ball. Yeah, those offenses are terrible and with Ok state's stellar defense I'm sure they would have held them under 20

The Big 10 currently sucks and has sucked for the last 10 years or so.

sandman0713

Lol sandman, so 9-6 in overtime is a whipping?

Didn't you just say above you were done complaining?
    9-6 at your place...one of the toughest places in the country to play...that is a whipping man. all i hear is bama fans crying about missed fgs and how they played bad...lsu played bad too man. lsu is better than bama on both sides man...clearly. if lsu loses that game i will never post here again, if you will agree to the same with the bama side. how about that girlfriend? i can't take you outside and whip your ass because we are hidden behind computers...i can't bet you money...but i will agree to that.

zsr

This argument will never end.

Alabama fans will always say they only lost to the number 1 team by 3 in OT, had to play an SEC schedule, and didn't lose to a bad 6-6 team like ok state did.

OK state fans will always say they played the tougher schedule and Alabama already had there chance.

In the end, a playoff is the only solution, we don't have that as an option, so we have to go by the bcs. Bcs says Alabama is number 2. That's really all there is too it. But a playoff would have been exciting this year especially..

zsr

Sandman go try to be an e-tough guy somewhere else. Your opinion of who is better obviously doesn't mean anything, your just mad alabama is in the NC game.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-03-12 at 12:39 AM.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

You're an SEC homer. Remember when the SEC couldn't even get a team to play for the NC That wasn't that long ago. Their run will end and they'll return to mediocrity.
    6 year run and still going,better than any other conference has done

The Big 10 currently sucks and has sucked for the last 10 years or so.
    LSU scored 40 vs Oregon and 47 vs WVirginia which are 2 BCS teams from other conferences, what else do they need to do? Score 100? quit hating

ksnooksk

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    9-6 at your place...one of the toughest places in the country to play...that is a whipping man. all i hear is bama fans crying about missed fgs and how they played bad...lsu played bad too man. lsu is better than bama on both sides man...clearly. if lsu loses that game i will never post here again, if you will agree to the same with the bama side. how about that girlfriend? i can't take you outside and whip your ass because we are hidden behind computers...i can't bet you money...but i will agree to that.

Ok, all I have to say is that winning a game 9-6 is, never has been, and never will be considered a "whipping".

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Looking at the pac10 and big12 defenses are the main reason I don't think they can win national championships. Both conferences have very shitty defenses that give up playstation type yards.

ksnooksk

6 year run and still going,better than any other conference has done

LSU scored 40 vs Oregon and 47 vs WVirginia which are 2 BCS teams from other conferences, what else do they need to do? Score 100? quit hating

WV sucks. They got in the BCS bc the Big East has to have somebody get in. They gave up 49 to Syracuse and 31 to Rutgers who only runs the ball. Get out of there with that argument.

Also, Oregon beat themselves in that game. Too many turnovers. You have to figure that in with your reasoning of who's better than who. What would have happened if each team played a flawless game, who wins then?

zsr

WV sucks. They got in the BCS bc the Big East has to have somebody get in. They gave up 49 to Syracuse and 31 to Rutgers who only runs the ball. Get out of there with that argument.

Also, Oregon beat themselves in that game. Too many turnovers. You have to figure that in with your reasoning of who's better than who. What would have happened if each team played a flawless game, who wins then?
    Each team never plays a flawless game that's exactly what separates good and bad teams?

With your reasoning, Stanford beat themselves against ok state, ou beat themselves against ok state, Kansas state beat themselves against ok state, etc etc etc.

ksnooksk

Each team never plays a flawless game that's exactly what separates good and bad teams?

With your reasoning, Stanford beat themselves against ok state, ou beat themselves against ok state, Kansas state beat themselves against ok state, etc etc etc.

Exactly. You cant honestly tell me that Stanford didnt beat themselves tonight?

And its pretty obvious that Alabama beat themselves against LSU also.

The Seer

did it ever occur to you that LSU caused turnovers? They were as fast as the Ducks but bigger and stronger. Get over it.

Here's Chip Kelly himself:
    Asked George Schroeder of the Eugene Register-Guard: "Chip, is there a step you guys need to take win games like this against these kinds of teams."

Kelly: "Yes."

Again, Schroeder: "Do you feel like you guys haven't reached that kind of tier?"

Kelly: "Yes."

Later, Kelly was more expansive: "They've got a little bit different athlete running around out there right now. Looking at their D-line, standing next to them, walking off the field, they don't look like the kind of guys we see. That's the common trait, the trait you saw in the Auburn game."

12 Last