sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Each team never plays a flawless game that's exactly what separates good and bad teams?

With your reasoning, Stanford beat themselves against ok state, ou beat themselves against ok state, Kansas state beat themselves against ok state, etc etc etc.
    what does all this even mean? look at the title of this thread. some dipshit was calling me out in the first quarter...a classless loser bama fan calling me out in the first quarter of a game, and i responded. you guys are the ones who can't let it go. i am happy my team won it's first bcs game...but i log on here to someone calling me out in the first quarter to talk trash to me. how about just saying congrat's on a big 12 title and a fiesta bowl win...and then i will say congrat's to bama if they make enough fgs to beat lsu. i didn't start this thread...just responded to the dude who asked where i was. let it go man. there are gonna be people who feel you don't deserve to be in the nc game, and it is kind of a no win for bama...but why the need to lash out at ostate fans constantly?

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

We are talking about their offenses dude. Not the D. Of course, their D's are good. Thats why they keep winning.

Come on dude. They're offenses are horrible. It's just the Big 12, Pac 12, Big 10, never have a solid defensive team in it.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Also, the coaching in the SEC>>>>anywhere too. That's huge with this age group of individuals.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sandman, I was replying to the other guy. I was saying I don't agree with his reasoning, and im not even sure what hes arguing to be honest. The team that wins each game is the better team and deserved to win, ok state deserved the fiesta bowl win and after the tragedy the school went through I'm happy they have a bcs bowl win to bring back to that school, they deserve the victory. Not sure why your flipping out.

It's not a no win for alabama. If they win, they win the BCS national championship, that's certainly quite a win.
    Last edited by zsr; 01-03-12 at 01:11 AM.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Sandman, I was replying to the other guy. I was saying I don't agree with his reasoning, and im not even sure what hes arguing to be honest. The team that wins each game is the better team and deserved to win, ok state deserved the fiesta bowl win and after the tragedy the school went through I'm happy they have a bcs bowl win to bring back to that school, they deserve it. Not sure why your flipping out.

It's not a no win for alabama. If they win, they win the BCS national championship, that's certainly quite a win.
    lol...i'm not flipping out. i honestly do not care about bama or lsu or the nc game. i haven't mentioned this nonsense for a long while, because there is no way to win either side of the debate. i check this place every night about this time tho...and this loser starting this thread pissed me off. who cares who won this game either way? both showed up and made it a great game...living up to all the hype. great win for the ostate kids, but stanford deserved it just as much as we did. luck proved he was a leader...like most of us already knew...and i think ostate proved they belong in the top 3 this year. pisses me off to know that if we lose what was a great game i have this loser in here waiting to talk trash. anyways...i am going to bed. you guys can carry on this pointless thread or ones like it the rest of the offseason...i am on to bball.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post

yeah...he was talking about me.

Yeah! There you are... Congrats on the exciting win tonight

I made this post right at Kickoff and contrary to what some have said I was NOT wishing you or OK ST bad luck.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yeah! There you are... Congrats on the exciting win tonight

I made this post right at Kickoff and contrary to what some have said I was NOT wishing you or OK ST bad luck.
    well my bad then man. just tired of all this nonsense. ostate and stanford both showed up and put on a show...oregon and wisci both showed up and put on a show...and i think all those kids should be proud of the effort, and i can only hope the rest of the bcs games meet the hype. later man...and sorry if i was a dick because i misunderstood.

sandman0713

btw...as much as i hate the bcs, i think they did very well to give us those 2 games so far. both were almost completely even teams playing, and i think both might be 5-5 if played 10 times...great games.

First 12