bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

rookie mistake made....

hopefully so car holds on so i push on early plays

but i got sucked in....to florida being without weis and banged up on the offensive line...took the 3 with ohio st.....forgot how bad they get outplayed against sec speed

all things considered its 24-10...they gave up a blocked punt for a td and a kickoff returned for a td...and down 21-10 posey fumbled a ball away as they were getting close to the endzone...

but still....miller was sacked at least 7 times....ohio st with 11+plays for negative yards......just too much effing speed for ohio st up front

if anyone cares to remind me to never do that shit again

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Learned my lesson big ten last year... lost msu by 50 michigan by 50.. penn state a last 2nd int... wisconsin by .5.... ughh big ten is ugly

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Learned my lesson big ten last year... lost msu by 50 michigan by 50.. penn state a last 2nd int... wisconsin by .5.... ughh big ten is ugly
    funny thing is i didnt touch a single one of those games last year....and i knew better today....but i couldnt resist...at least so car covered so i pushed

funny thing is...depsite the public loving wisky....i still like em...i think they are more balanced....although the obvious speed edge goes to oregon

oregon can find a way to get barner, thomas, and james all on the field and create nightmares for wisconsin....but if wisky can get a few stops i think they are the more balanced team and could control the line of scrimmage