Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what do people see in Luck? I'm not impressed. it's crazy they just decide this guy is the greatest QB to ever come out of college

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what do people see in Luck? I'm not impressed. it's crazy they just decide this guy is the greatest QB to ever come out of college
    Yeah all he did was go 27-31 for 347 yds while being limited by his stupid coaches. He's 6'5 240 lbs, smart, accurate, and runs well....but whats to like

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    oh how much would I love him on my Jets (manning). you have no idea!
    Sorry sash, u guys love ur golden boy who sux.... sanchez.....

Manning isnt going anywhere, why would he? They just renewed his deal and I can see him being a Colt for life. Who can you think of as a better Offensive Coordinator and future head coach than him???

Who wouldnt want to play for that guy or learn from him as a quarterback?

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

You think RG3 is better at being a QUARTERBACK??????

because its a given hes a better athlete, but do u even think he knows the names of all the defenses in the NFL, can he read the d line shifts, the coverages, etc etc etc

THATS what ppl see in LUCK... football IQ and accuracy, not running for 40yrs on COLLEGE defenses in a weak conference

PS Luck can wing the ball, its just not been needed in the Stanford offense.. youll see in the combine and then everyone will really be impressed

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Br View Post

Manning isnt going anywhere, why would he? They just renewed his deal and I can see him being a Colt for life. Who can you think of as a better Offensive Coordinator and future head coach than him???

Because if they decide to bring him back they would have about 55 mill invested in there 2012 qb's theres a great chance hes gonna be a f/a

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Luck will be a great QB, but it is proven that Manning is much more than a QB for the Colts. Even with Luck taking snaps next season, the Colts are likely to have a similiar season with no Manning.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Br View Post

Actually he's due a $28 mil bonus in March so the Colts either pay it or cut bait at that point. I live in Indy and hear most everything....Irsay has basically said if Manning can play then it will be for the Colts. The most likely scenario to me is that they draft Luck (doesn't sound like he's thrilled with sitting after last nights interview?) and see if Manning can return to normal. If Manning is good to go then trade Luck next offseason for a bundle. Manning may get knocked out with our $hit O-line anyway? Personally I would love to trade Manning for a top pick and have Luck and Blackmon both....that would be sick for the AFC!!

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Andew Luck = over rated

Maverick22

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobdog24 View Post
    Luck will be a great QB, but it is proven that Manning is much more than a QB for the Colts. Even with Luck taking snaps next season, the Colts are likely to have a similiar season with no Manning.
    This.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Cant wait for all the stupid journalists to use his name, trying to be cute

If he wins, Luck with some good Luck for the win

If he loses, Not so Luck-y tonight...

Fkn cant wait for that shit

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    Andew Luck = over rated
    Yeah what do hundreds and hundreds of scouts with thousands of years combined NFL experience know anyway? Nothing is a lock but he's big, fast, smart, and accurate. He made a bunch of slow white boy receivers look good too...not exactly throwing to future NFL studs like Blackmon.

Maverick22

He dunked the ball to a bunch of tight ends. He isnt strething the field. and when he does he is putting insane amounts of air underneath them.

And the scouts get it wrong also. Let's see: Ryan Leaf, Cam Newton, Colt McKoy, Matt Lienart, Reggie Bush, Mark Sanchez, and any other quarterback from usc.... Just to name a few.

If you turn off the propanganda machine that is ESPN. and think for yourself. You will see Andrew Luck is not that awesome.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    He dunked the ball to a bunch of tight ends. He isnt strething the field. and when he does he is putting insane amounts of air underneath them.
    he doesn't have a wr that can stretch the field is the reason. All he has is a bunch of tight ends. He had 4 incompletions. What would he do with blackmon?

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Luck will be a Phillip Rivers level QB at worst with the potential the be on Brees/Brady/Manning level. Biggest no brainer #1 in a long time.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Luck will be a Phillip Rivers level QB at worst with the potential the be on Brees/Brady/Manning level. Biggest no brainer #1 in a long time.
    Totally agree. He doesn't have a Rodgers/Brady kind of arm but then neither does Brees or even PManning for that matter. He has everything else and that includes poise and scanning the field unlike any QB I've seen in college in a long time. I'm in Indy and we're all dying here to see how this plays out? Manning was reportedly throwing to Joe Addai last week and JA said he thought he had his normal velocity. Luck is the #1 pick and can't sit for 3 years...its a crime that Rodgers sat for that long.

First 12