late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Ravens? Are you referring to playing a game of Madden?

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I made a thread months ago on a Ravens vs Packers super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Ravens being in the SB would completely kill the entertainment value of the game, imho.
    and that would bring all the entertainment back just because it's the defending champs

on a side note...anyone know of any bracket challenges for the playoffs? googled and couldnt find much. But with all these predictions thought it would be fun to jump into that too

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    how many times have we heard the last 10 years ravens and chargers are gonna win it all............ravens not to good on the road I like steelers or pats
    I've never heard such for the Ravens. Though since I've at least casually followed them for over a decade, I've known them to beat up on bad teams and have problems with good teams in their good years. They made a lot of personnel changes this past year and this year was kind of the other way around; while it's annoying to see them beat one of the best teams then lose to one of the worst the following week, they're a stronger Super Bowl threat now than years' past and I feel good about their future.

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Ravens being in the SB would completely kill the entertainment value of the game, imho.
    Why? This isn't the 2000 Ravens. Some of their players have nice energy too.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The Ravens seem to own New England and the Pats D could make Flacco look good. NE could get in a shootout with GB or New Orleans though while Baltimore would lose by atleast 10 imo. A Baltimore/Giants SB rematch would be interesting but obv pretty unlikely. Nobody outside of those 5 teams has a chance imo.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so do the Saints really have a chance to beat the 49ers and Packers on the road?

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17348

Ravens won with Dilfer, not a great qb like Brees, Brady, etc but managed the game just fine---can Flacco do the same????

First 12