Who wins? Do the Clippers cover?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers cover the 4.5 win 93-88

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Unfukknreal 4th qtr scoring...I thought my 2nd half under was fairly certain after the 41 point 3rd...of course not...lost every 2nd half over bet this year and fukkn lose this...NBA is fun to watch but a bit*% to bet...

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Lucky fukk

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Unfukknreal 4th qtr scoring...I thought my 2nd half under was fairly certain after the 41 point 3rd...of course not...lost every 2nd half over bet this year and fukkn lose this...NBA is fun to watch but a bit*% to bet...
    I avoid NBA totals. Even 2nd half ones. I have been doing well on sides though other than a big loss last night on the OKC 2nd half.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I avoid NBA totals. Even 2nd half ones. I have been doing well on sides though other than a big loss last night on the OKC 2nd half.
    I think I will start hitting the sides a bit more and totals less...

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

nice

and just like every other bet you claimed to have won on this forum, this one is after the fact as well

unlucky for you that portland didnt win, you would've had a big score with the portland ml

before game:
    mikhail - hey guys who do you think is gonna win? portland or clippers?
    mikhail - (in another thread) the value is with portland ml

after game
    mikhail - cashed on clippers spread $$ I am so good, doesnt it suck that all games are rigged lmaoooo rofl

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    nice and just like every other bet you claimed to have won on this forum, this one is after the fact as well unlucky for you that portland didnt win, you would've had a big score with the portland ml before game: mikhail - hey guys who do you think is gonna win? portland or clippers? mikhail - (in another thread) the value is with portland ml after game mikhail - cashed on clippers spread $$ I am so good, doesnt it suck that all games are rigged lmaoooo rofl
    Nice try but I only bet the Clippers ML in a 3 team parlay DO YOU NEED PROOF? Still trollin huh.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Nice try but I only bet the Clippers ML in a 3 team parlay DO YOU NEED PROOF? Still trollin huh.
    doesnt matter if you provide proof or not, every single day you come on to this forum and boast about all your winners, always after the game ends, your credibility is zero

you are the only poster on this forum with a 100% win rate, and yet you are the poster with the most posts about how sports are rigged

and you are arrogant too, you think everyone else is too stupid to read between the bullshit, like when you post that portland ml is the right side before the game, claim to be on the clippers spread right after the game, only to come and say you were not on spread but on clippers ml in a parlay minutes later
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-02-12 at 01:03 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    doesnt matter if you provide proof or not, every single day you come on to this forum and boast about all your winners, always after the game ends, your credibility is zero you are the only poster on this forum with a 100% win rate, and yet you are the poster with the most posts about how sports are rigged
    I don't even know why I'm dignifying your garbage with a response but here goes. First off in this thread I mentioned how I lost a BIG wager last night on the Thunder. Second, I don't boast at all and I do post plays before hand (unlike you who doesn't post nothing but troll nonsense) Third, my win rate is almost 60% and last, yes I do believe sporting events are rigged to an extent. Go ahead and keep posting lies about me. It only shows how weak you are.

SportsMushroom

again:

you think everyone else is too stupid to read between the bullshit, like when you post that portland ml is the right side before the game, claim to be on the clippers spread right after the game, only to come and say you were not on spread but on clippers ml in a parlay minutes later

and its not the first time you do this, every single game you are bitching and moaning in the in game thread about the fix being in, and at the end of the game when the team doesnt cover you always say the same thing, thank god I was on the ml, or if the lose it becomes, thank god I stayed away from this game

also you are stupid for not realizing how stupid you sound when bitch and moan about how sports are fixed. letting everyone know you are losing your shirt gambling, but claim to be hitting 60%

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Hope you had a good night sportsmushroom. I did. Later!

SportsMushroom

you know how you can tell when someone is lying?

because the truth is always the same

but a lie always changes

you shouldnt be mad at me, you should be thanking me, I am teaching you how to sound more believable when you post your ridiculous lies on sbr