bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Am I alone in thinking the Beatles suck?

No offense to you Beatles fans but they're shit is crap, I could write that crap if I did as much LSD as they did, how the **** is this garbage supposedly still the "best" music after 50 years?

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds with marmelade skies and all this shit, are u fuckin kidding me, who would pay to listen to that crap, sounds like a 12 year old on an acid trip

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Not this shit again

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

bettilimbroke999

bettilimbroke999

Hey Jude, blah blah blah blah take a sad song and make it better remember to let him into your heart and then you can start to make it better

Garbage!

The Beatles were just 1960s Jonas brothers, the original boy band singing shit that's supposed to be profound and incredible but just gets on my nerves

Its THE BEATLES (sounds of 1000s of 15 year old girls screaming and cumming in their pants lets you know how mature this music is going to be, about like your average Justin Bieber concert)

I do like some of Lennon's solo stuff though, Imagine is good
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-01-12 at 03:00 PM.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

you're comparing the beatles to justin beiber haha what do you think of elvis?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Op,

yupp

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    you're comparing the beatles to justin beiber haha what do you think of elvis?
    I like Elvis, not all his stuff but the soulful shit is good, fuckin Beatles just puttin some bullshit words together and selling it as a boy band to the brainwashed masses that will listen to anything they are told is popular

Fukin lucy in the sky with diamonds and marmelade skies, fuckin hell, I want my 10 bucks back for the CD

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You sound like a really ignorant and angry guy. Screw what you like it's probably shit.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

yeah they suck
    2 mins songs with shitty verses

Because she loves you
    And you know that can't be bad.
    Yes, she loves you
    And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
    She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah

with a love like that
    You know you should
    Be Glad!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

People still buy cds???

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I like Elvis, not all his stuff but the soulful shit is good, fuckin Beatles just puttin some bullshit words together and selling it as a boy band to the brainwashed masses that will listen to anything they are told is popular

Fukin lucy in the sky with diamonds and marmelade skies, fuckin hell, I want my 10 bucks back for the CD
    That was written about LSD or some other hallucinogenic drug they were on. I don't think Justin Bieber is even writing his own material, but I could be wrong. I don't know the first thing about the kid to be honest, I just know I don't care for his music at all. I like the beatles better when they performed as solo artists.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Beatles were awesome. Ground breaking music that influenced everything that came over there.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post

That was written about LSD or some other hallucinogenic drug they were on. I don't think Justin Bieber is even writing his own material, but I could be wrong. I don't know the first thing about the kid to be honest, I just know I don't care for his music at all. I like the beatles better when they performed as solo artists.
    That's what everyone thought. It was about a picture Lennon's kid drew.

bettilimbroke999

I wont deny some of their solo shit is great but when I listen to their biggest group hits like 8 days a week she love love love loves me, 8 days a week I mean come on is that a great song

Help! I want you, help! I need you, I mean I get it it's 1960s pop music and should have been popular back then but if that's the greatest music for the past 50 years then **** it Im takin a baseball bat to my car radio

Paperbaaaack Wriiiiterrr, I mean wtf?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-01-12 at 03:43 PM.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I wont deny some of their solo shit is great but when I listen to their biggest group hits like 8 days a week she love love love loves me, 8 days a week I mean come on is that a great song

Help! I want you, help! I need you, I mean I get it it's 1960s pop music and should have been popular back then but if that's the greatest music for the past 50 years then **** it Im takin a baseball bat to my car radio
    So throw out the early stuff. It's the later years that made them.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    So throw out the early stuff. It's the later years that made them.
    Perhaps this

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Well Michael Jackson purchased the rights to over 250 Beatles tunes....and they were talked about being worth over $250 Million or more....so suck or not, they pulled down some cash...that's for sure

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, their music sucks. it's for the gays.

same with rap.

100 years from now aliens will listen to Beatles and rap and then immediately get in their space ships and high-tail it the fukk out of here

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Well Michael Jackson purchased the rights to over 250 Beatles tunes....and they were talked about being worth over $250 Million or more....so suck or not, they pulled down some cash...that's for sure
    I wouldnt necessarily turn down the rights to their songs

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

how many beatles songs have you heard?

there are close to 300 different songs.

the variety of their music is amazing.

and some of it does sound like children's music.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

I wouldnt necessarily turn down the rights to their songs
    So you'd easly accept any money made off their music, yet to you it supposedly "sucks"?

You're basically an idiot who doesn't know shit about music, you really should just shut the fuk up! Lennon and McCartney wrote some of the best music and songs ever published, and the fact of what the Beatles did to influence pop culture and bring about a new awareness to to recording techniques and the use of multi tracking and layering of sound and effects, are still unmatched to this day, not to mention the music schlors and instructors at universities who use examples of the Beatles music to teach aspiring students who study and play music.

And no, they weren't always fuk'ed up or on LSD. It was just a tool they used, provided by another great singer/songwriter, BoB Dylan, to expand their consciousness and evolve their music. You probalbly don't even own a Beatles album or cd and if you had any real taste or appreciation for real music, you'd never ever start a stupid fuk'in thread like this! Go back to listening to justin bieber or lady gaga!

The Beatles are on Broadway, Cirque du Soleil has an entire show in Las Vegas based solely on their music. Their music has been covered and recorded by countless musicians, which in terms of admiration and respect, is the ultimate tribute. Their music lives on because it was good, sincere and real. Long after any douche bag music you obviously listen to is dead and gone, Beatles music will and has survived all forms of artistic musical change and expression. You should really learn some culture and get a clue before you open your big mouth!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-01-12 at 08:21 PM.

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Yep

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

If I had to choose between listening to the worst Beatles song on repeat for an entire year... or listen to todays top 40... I would choose the worst Beatles song.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sorry, they were the greatest ,we are talking 50 years ago. they changed the world. Elvis, the Beatles, Sinatra,Michael Jackson, these people rolled in how people dressed and even how they lived.I am not into in todays music I would think things haven't changed

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Mikejam good job.The beatles were one important ingredient . They certainly added a great and exciting flavor for the creation of living.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Never liked the Beatles. If it wasn't them it would have been another band. Many great bands doing what the beatles were doing anyhow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: richardstark

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

just b/c they made money doesn't mean they didn't suck ass...

we're talking about the emporer's clothes here. Eminem has made millions but his music would make Beethoven puke out of his petrified corpse. Eminem is the epitome of the emporer's clothes

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    So you'd easly accept any money made off their music, yet to you it supposedly "sucks"?

You're basically an idiot who doesn't know shit about music, you really should just shut the fuk up! Lennon and McCartney wrote some of the best music and songs ever published, and the fact of what the Beatles did to influence pop culture and bring about a new awareness to to recording techniques and the use of multi tracking and layering of sound and effects, are still unmatched to this day, not to mention the music schlors and instructors at universities who use examples of the Beatles music to teach aspiring students who study and play music.

And no, they weren't always fuk'ed up or on LSD. It was just a tool they used, provided by another great singer/songwriter, BoB Dylan, to expand their consciousness and evolve their music. You probalbly don't even own a Beatles album or cd and if you had any real taste or appreciation for real music, you'd never ever start a stupid fuk'in thread like this! Go back to listening to justin bieber or lady gaga!

The Beatles are on Broadway, Cirque du Soleil has an entire show in Las Vegas based solely on their music. Their music has been covered and recorded by countless musicians, which in terms of admiration and respect, is the ultimate tribute. Their music lives on because it was good, sincere and real. Long after any douche bag music you obviously listen to is dead and gone, Beatles music will and has survived all forms of artistic musical change and expression. You should really learn some culture and get a clue before you open your big mouth!
    Dude that's fine that they did some interesting shit with music, Im just sayin I listen to Hey Jude, Paperback Writer, Lucy in the Sky, 8 days a week etc and they fuckin blow okay. Im not a music critic I just listen to music and either enjoy it or dont, now I enjoy Lennon's Imagine but the big hits of the Beatles as a group I just cant get into, maybe they're dated idk what it is but they fuckin suck to me that's just my opinion. Im not obligated to like the same music as you do, if u listen to she loves me yea yea yea she loves me yea yea yea all day fuckin long congrats but I think that shit sucks.