ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

2012 fantasy football

Never too early to study up. I will be right back in the fantasy football mix tommorrow for next season.

In a ppr league what do you think the 1st round will look like? most people usually wait for qb's. But what about next season. Who will be next season's mathew stafford where you can wait on your qb.
    Rb shortage, . Next season should be great with no lockout

Mccoy and calvin should be 1 and 2

Would any of you take j graham or rob gronkowski in round 1? I almost got banned on another board for even mentioning a tight end in round 1 but you can't argue with their success and could even get better.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Landscape has changed, the draft RBs early theory is dead. Tight end's are really deep now but the best can go in the first two rounds. Have to have a good Qb now and Qbs should be taken early. I bet half the teams in the title game had Brees, Brady, Rodgers, or Newton.

ttwarrior1

i took stafford this year

if people want rodgers, brees and brady in round 1 or 2 , they can have them and ill laugh my way to another championship

Actually rodgers screwed about every team in the playoffs 2 weeks ago. Gates has never gone in round 1 in any draft ive seen so people will hesitate.

ttwarrior1

a guy like jordy won't even be a top 4 pick. Hmm, i wonder why