madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Chargers will beat the Raiders by 10+

Theres no way in hell they lose 4 straight to these assholes.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brilliant logic.. *bets mortgage*

ndntarget
    ndntarget's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since it's going to be norv's last game as the head coach and rivers man crush on norv. I can see rivers going out there and torching th raiders for 40+

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I like the Chargers to win but I do not know if it will be a blowout.

madmaxx

You are dating a girl and she has this friend. You assume he is gay and never a threat. After you get married to the girl, the gay friend is still around, he just lingers but remains no threat, because you assume he is a f\*g. The wife is constantly going out for cocktails with him, no problem cause he is gay...until you come home and she is riding his dick. You ask your wife wtf is going on...she says she just wanted to try it once with a gay guy. Then, a year later, you come home and he is pounding her up the ass as you walk in. Him and your wife leave together. 2 months later, they invite you for a housewarming party at their new house...

that is the scenario between the chargers/raiders today...and the chargers are the ones who were invited to the housewarming.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego is finished. Raiders win.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

something is going on with rivers this year and hes so unreliable but gl

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Rivers with a man crush on norv? Never ever heard of that, and with the way rivers has been throwing into double coverage I would think he is trying to get norv fired.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

hes overrated and think his good days have passed

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    You are dating a girl and she has this friend. You assume he is gay and never a threat. After you get married to the girl, the gay friend is still around, he just lingers but remains no threat, because you assume he is a f\*g. The wife is constantly going out for cocktails with him, no problem cause he is gay...until you come home and she is riding his dick. You ask your wife wtf is going on...she says she just wanted to try it once with a gay guy. Then, a year later, you come home and he is pounding her up the ass as you walk in. Him and your wife leave together. 2 months later, they invite you for a housewarming party at their new house...

that is the scenario between the chargers/raiders today...and the chargers are the ones who were invited to the housewarming.

Post of the month?

madmaxx

I'm not even acknowledged, I will not win anything for the month.

Gruden wants to blow Rivers and give him a rimjob. Norv is done regardless of this game. This has certainly been Phil's worst season, and I'm sure he would agree with that. He has played like shit. At the same time, the defense has been a complete disaster. You could say that this game means nothing because Denver will probly win at home and the Charger/Raider game doesn't matter...but I will tell you that this Charger team is not gonna let oaktown win today.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

How did you know? Piss is the word.