jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trigger Why Would White Woman Date You??

Ok your not a bad guy, solid contributor to SBR, solid caper, good looking guy

Now why would a white girl that work in NY City date a street thug like you??

Does she feel awkward brining you places in public meaning corporate parties, her family, ect??

I mean basically walking in a place with a guy wearing those chains , big baggy pants, earings, talking that slang stuff you use, I would think people whisper behind your back , I know I would be one questioning it..

" that poor girl"..is she a hostage................Thats strange...........Oh my God.................

I wonder why.................Maybe she is not from a good home.............He looks like a drug dealer............that guy staring at me..........will he rob us....................maybe they met in college.................maybe he has money ..she must like black men.............dont look hunny he might killl us

All those type whispers behind your back

TRACER YOUR A GOOD GUY

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I admire your posts sometimes gold

jjgold

Acer I tell it like it is...its just odd a white woman that is very nice, pretty and is corporate would mix it up with a stree thug

Maybe she likes that image and feels safe??

Like I said..TRACER IS A GOOD GUY (dont want to get fukkin shot after he read this thread)

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Seems to be happening a lot more these days though.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I honestly don't know JJ. When I go to a bar, I get hit on by white women. I don't know what it is. I been with this Russian chick for a long time. Comes from a good home. I honestly don't know why the fukk she been with me this long.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I honestly don't know JJ. When I go to a bar, I get hit on by white women. I don't know what it is.
    Maybe its the smell of Africa.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ok your not a bad guy, solid contributor to SBR, solid caper, good looking guy Now why would a white girl that work in NY City date a street thug like you?? Does she feel awkward brining you places in public meaning corporate parties, her family, ect?? I mean basically walking in a place with a guy wearing those chains , big baggy pants, earings, talking that slang stuff you use, I would think people whisper behind your back , I know I would be one questioning it.. " that poor girl"..is she a hostage................Thats strange...........Oh my God................. I wonder why.................Maybe she is not from a good home.............He looks like a drug dealer............that guy staring at me..........will he rob us....................maybe they met in college.................maybe he has money ..she must like black menrooster............dont look hunny he might killl us All those type whispers behind your back TRACER YOUR A GOOD GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I helped you answer the question. You almost had it in your first post. You are a good guy Tracer.

jjgold

Trigger you big?????

Trigger your a good guy

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

must have major daddy issues or damaged goods

i am sure all white women desire petty felon drug dealer

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Daddy issues for sure.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Yeah- a lot of girls are angry at their fathers. There's no good homes in Russia.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Trigger's neighborhood is rough

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Gold if u raised a daughter, she would be getting pounded by all the brothas in the hood.

That's what daddy issues do to females

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Females who hate their dads go date black guys or become lesbians or strippers. Males who hate their dads start wearing thick-rimmed glasses and tight shirts and talk about how they hate sports and cars.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Whenever I get to a know a black guy/white girl couple I usually end up feeling sorry for the black guy. Maybe urs is different trace

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Whenever I get to a know a black guy/white girl couple I usually end up feeling sorry for the black guy. Maybe urs is different trace
    Depends on what you mean by feel sorry? I posted my chick on here a few times already. A quick search shouldn't be hard. I think I know what you mean though. I see a lot of homies with fat white beasts. Very true.

jjgold

Good info in this thread

You fuks know everything!!!

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Depends on what you mean by feel sorry? I posted my chick on here a few times already. A quick search shouldn't be hard. I think I know what you mean though. I see a lot of homies with fat white beasts. Very true.
    No I meant they usually have big time issues and are hell to deal with.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Trig gonna be in Brooklyn tonight. And going to Webster hall for wax concert. Let me know if u wanna burn or possibly rob some people.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i would venture guess these are just generalizations from a very small experience/observation sample size.

how can you possibly have gathered the intel on the subject to render somewhat of an informed analysis? watched tv? watched people walk passed you on the sidewalk?

if youre not a black guy or a white chick then your expertise is likely very limited here.

(also if you havent figured it out- this thread is just a ploy for jjgold to try to get dick pics from trace in the future.)

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i would venture guess these are just generalizations from a very small experience/observation sample size.

how can you possibly have gathered the intel on the subject to render somewhat of an informed analysis? watched tv? watched people walk passed you on the sidewalk?

if youre not a black guy or a white chick then your expertise is likely very limited here.

(also if you havent figured it out- this thread is just a ploy for jjgold to try to get dick pics from trace in the future.)
    Definitely not from tv. If you used those examples all the black guys are smart, responsible, loving fathers and the white women are well adjusted, healthy individuals with no drug addictions.

I'm not sure how many cases you would say is sufficient Glitch, but I live in the South where it is pretty common. Went to schools with a much higher percentage of blacks than most other places in the country, and I work and do business with the public.

Glitch

and how many of these intimate public business transactions allow you the opportunity to analyze whether or not the white woman of the relationship is maladjusted??

when you were in school- it was the bad girls that liked the black guys? or you knew all the girls and it was the really crazy ones. or you just made friends with 20 couples and found out through hangin out and goin to barbeques that 15 outta 20 of these interracial couples to these specifications have a girl thats pretty fukked in the head.

im not even speculating as to whether or not it's true or accurate- im asking when and how did you guys find all this out?

Glitch

the generalization is broad so that it would have to be a relatively decent number of cases closely-enough observed, for it to even be considered sufficient because it encompasses a large amount of people (as you briefly mentioned above). but a percentage is always a percentage.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

women like guys that pick winners JJ

TheCentaur

and how many of these intimate public business transactions allow you the opportunity to analyze whether or not the white woman of the relationship is maladjusted??

when you were in school- it was the bad girls that liked the black guys? or you knew all the girls and it was the really crazy ones. or you just made friends with 20 couples and found out through hangin out and goin to barbeques that 15 outta 20 of these interracial couples to these specifications have a girl thats pretty fukked in the head.

im not even saying its not true- im asking when and how did you guys find all this out?
    Glitch, I understand this is a personal issue for you and maybe you get personally offended.

There is no instant of epiphany where it became clear. But this is not ESPN and i am no politician, I can speak what i feel is the truth without fear of losing my job. It's through a lifetime of experience that we form opinions about anything, and yes it is my opinion. In fact, it used to not be my opinion when i was younger, but that has since changed. I do not know everyone in these types of relationships, but I am affected by the many I have known. The black guys I don't notice as being any different than any other black guy, but almost without exception the white women are either stupid, have serious issues, or are drug addicts. Just telling it like I see it. Could be wrong, and would like to hear your side of it. I think most of the forum would agree you don't have to spend hours or days with a woman to determine she is a bat shit crazy pain in the ass.

Glitch

im not offended at all- trying to understand how people can speculate and theorize with so little information being possible to obtain.

and i agree completely that everyone should be able to express themselves however they want here as long as nobody "crosses the line" where-ever that line is set anywhere.

you seem like you are the offended one- but if you gave me a pick on canisus girls' soccer, i would want to know how you came about that decision.

Glitch

centaur- yeah, it definitely takes less time to detect that but most women are like that to some extent. you could not have been as affected by it as you think because you weren't either party involved- that is the point i think you are missing.

my views on it- i think largely people are just people and the main problem these specific units of people have- revolve around other people thinking and looking at them like its a problem.

what other actual problem does it cause other than the depletion of quality mate availability? on a large scale or on average.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What nice Russian girl wouldn't like this guy?

TheCentaur

my views on it- i think largely people are just people and the main problem these specific units of people have- revolve around other people thinking and looking at them like its a problem.

what other actual problem does it cause other than the depletion of quality mate availability? on a large scale or on average.
    Ok so you are saying that because it is abnormal it has caused abnormal behavior in the participants. I think that could be possible, never thought of that.

I don't think it decreases the quality of mate available, I think it increases competition for the higher quality ones. It may be offensive, but white girls that date black guys are not the cream of the white girl crop.

Some other actual problems:

-High rate of mother only households. A huge drain to society in most cases. Most of these women are not educated and responsible like Shari.
    -Disease. You cannot argue that blacks are at higher percentage when it comes to AIDS and other STDs. Most of these girls will hook up with white guys too. These diseases have skyrocketed in the overall population since desegregation.
    -Detrimental effects on immediate and extended family. Too complex of an issue to explain in a sentence, but the whole reason we reproduce is to keep alive who we are, not dilute it. Many, many black people feel the same. There is something inherently wrong with a woman who wants to have children that look nothing like her parents or her ancestors.

You may say that if it is a black/black couple some of these problems would still be the same, but I think they should be solved within that race, not brought to another. I think these are some of the reasons many white people find it offensive.

Glitch

no, not in participants; in observers.

and the depletion of quantity was the inferred usage.

TheCentaur

no, not in participants; in observers.

and the depletion of quantity was the inferred usage.
    Not me as an observer, because as i stated before, I started out thinking it was fine, and have since changed my mind because of experience. If I was biased to begin with maybe an observer bias would be the case.

Depletion of quantity, I gotcha. However if you are a white guy who likes black women it's great for you.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Trigger is going to be featured on Sex Slaves NYC....He pimps out the white hoes that he dates....he has the majority of the girls from myredbook.com that are in CA on his watch...The hoes love trigger, even though he doesn't know how to cook properly..Trigger is the bubble up man! G*d Bless you Trigger~

12 Last