Fuk some guys really sharp and break shit down
    Point is Trigger has a white chick and taking them from guys like me

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fuk some guys really sharp and break shit down
    Point is Trigger has a white chick and taking them from guys like me
    I didn't take anybody. This chick came to me.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Ok so you are saying that because it is abnormal it has caused abnormal behavior in the participants. I think that could be possible, never thought of that.

I don't think it decreases the quality of mate available, I think it increases competition for the higher quality ones. It may be offensive, but white girls that date black guys are not the cream of the white girl crop.

Some other actual problems:

-High rate of mother only households. A huge drain to society in most cases. Most of these women are not educated and responsible like Shari.
    -Disease. You cannot argue that blacks are at higher percentage when it comes to AIDS and other STDs. Most of these girls will hook up with white guys too. These diseases have skyrocketed in the overall population since desegregation.
    -Detrimental effects on immediate and extended family. Too complex of an issue to explain in a sentence, but the whole reason we reproduce is to keep alive who we are, not dilute it. Many, many black people feel the same. There is something inherently wrong with a woman who wants to have children that look nothing like her parents or her ancestors.

You may say that if it is a black/black couple some of these problems would still be the same, but I think they should be solved within that race, not brought to another. I think these are some of the reasons many white people find it offensive.
    these are just stereotypes- unfortunately enough instances of abandonment or even unsafe sexual practices happen to a point where people ignorantly think that it is enough of an occurance- (with an isolated removable variable) that we can speculate that it would be a different way after its removal from the experiment.

the numbers are always the numbers. but a percentage is not always the best measuring tool to get a picture of the whole. hiv is not as rampant as you think and its prevalent in all ethnicities. it is indeed a fact that it occurs at a higher rate among some geographical areas and ethnicities than others.

not sure how you guys would accomplish this racial purity movement when you are mixtures of different nationalities from different geographical backgrounds yourselves. but goodluck i suppose in preserving the gene pool as you desire.

http://www.avert.org/america.htm#contentTable1

the darker states on the map have the highest rates according to this site i found from a quick google search- never date a woman who has lived in one of those states for 3+ months. or definitely be wary of it.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    not sure how you guys would accomplish this racial purity movement when you are mixtures of different nationalities from different geographical backgrounds yourselves. but goodluck i suppose in preserving the gene pool as you desire.
    Just as blacks come from different parts of Africa but still call themselves black or African American, whites come from all over Europe but still identify as white. You are right though, some racial purists see Anglo-Nordic-Germanic only as white. Too many hot women in Italy for me to accept that.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yeah i hear ya- and all over eastern europe lay the most beautiful women in the world. romania, hungary, turkey, bulgaria, slovenia, czech rep., ukraine, russia even and especially.

it is a truth and shame for sure that the numbers are what they are but my plan for safety in that regard would include improved sex education, annonymous treatment, contraception etc. in specific types of areas.

in 30 years most of the people with aids right now will be dead. just guessing- not an expert and dont have it.
    Last edited by Glitch; 12-30-11 at 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling...duplicate word deletion.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Maybe Trigger dresses really nicely. Business clothes style.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

At the end of the day, all women are fukked up in the head.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TRIGGER IS A GOOD GUY

This was just an open discussion

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    At the end of the day, all women are fukked up in the head.
    now this is the mutha fukkin truth

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    TRIGGER IS A GOOD GUY

This was just an open discussion
    u r a giant vagina and weak

afraid he will beat you in another hallway?

First 12