Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

5 bills on the Jets ML +125 @ Dolphins Week 17

Bro this line is wayyy off. The Jets will lock down Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall and will win this game in Miami. No way they lose this game. Miami has played good recently but they got blown out in the 2nd half against the pats and put in their place. They were hot for awhile and now they are cold and the Jets are going into this game angry. Jason Taylor is playing his last game, with the Jets and Dolphins no less. He should play good but he could get caught up in the moment.

At this point for the Jets, its pure desperation. No one expects them to do anythign right now and they will. I think Tomlinson will be a big factor in this game. I honestly see Baltimore beating Cinci and Jets winning to possibly get a wild card. Miami's secondary is pretty suspect if you give sanchez time.

The Jets D is suspect but they will get up for this game. I don't see Reggie Bush being able to get to the outsides of the Jets d. Brandon Marshall won't get more than 70 yards. Moore will be running for his life just like against Philly.

This game will be the same outcome.

$500 on the Jets ML +125

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Great play man....jets will win, wrong team is favored

finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8008

ur gonna be 5 bills light...........fins will win

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Fins blow man.....have been one of the worst teams in the nfl for at least a decade, what a sorry franchise

How many qbs have they started now since Marino???

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro this line is wayyy off. The Jets will lock down Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall and will win this game in Miami. No way they lose this game. Miami has played good recently but they got blown out in the 2nd half against the pats and put in their place. They were hot for awhile and now they are cold and the Jets are going into this game angry. Jason Taylor is playing his last game, with the Jets and Dolphins no less. He should play good but he could get caught up in the moment. At this point for the Jets, its pure desperation. No one expects them to do anythign right now and they will. I think Tomlinson will be a big factor in this game. I honestly see Baltimore beating Cinci and Jets winning to possibly get a wild card. Miami's secondary is pretty suspect if you give sanchez time. The Jets D is suspect but they will get up for this game. I don't see Reggie Bush being able to get to the outsides of the Jets d. Brandon Marshall won't get more than 70 yards. Moore will be running for his life just like against Philly. This game will be the same outcome. $500 on the Jets ML +125
    You should do more research before you place a $500 bet on a less than stellar play. Normally I wouldn't bash you since you seem like a decent gambler from the posts I've read but you're way off base here.

For starters, you do realize that even if Cincy loses to Baltimore that doesn't mean the Jets will make the playoffs.

The Jets need to 1) win 2) Cincy to lose 3) Titans to lose 4) Denver or Oakland to lose.

So if either Cincy or the Titans win then the Jets are out. If by any chance both those teams lose then they also need either the Broncos or Oakland Raiders to lose.

Considering all those teams need to basically win to have any chance to make the playoffs, what are the chances they basically all lose (with Oak and Denver being interchangeable) ???

Secondly, Regardless of what happened to Miami in the 2h of the Pats game, they did go up 17-0 on them. This is a Miami team that ALWAYS plays the Jets tough. Add to the fact that after starting 0-7 they've gone 5-3 with losses to NE by 3, Dallas by 1 and only getting smacked by the Eagles. I don't see what you see.

Also considering this is their final game, at home and how much they would love to end the Jets season, I just don't see it.

The only real thing you have going for you is that all of the games the Jets need to lose but one (Titans) is at 4:15pm so the jets may still have a tad bit of motivation and hope for a miracle.

Good luck but I wouldn't bee so sure about this one. I hope I'm wrong because as a Dolphins fan I would hate for us to add another win and hurt our draft position for a lost season.

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

i also like the jets here. this reminds me of the eagles/dolphins game a few weeks ago where miami was favored. won some on the eagles ML that day as well

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I agree with Goat here. Even though New York might not make the playoffs, Rex is playing for his job and reputation and will have the Jets ready.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    You should do more research before you place a $500 bet on a less than stellar play. Normally I wouldn't bash you since you seem like a decent gambler from the posts I've read but you're way off base here. For starters, you do realize that even if Cincy loses to Baltimore that doesn't mean the Jets will make the playoffs. The Jets need to 1) win 2) Cincy to lose 3) Titans to lose 4) Denver or Oakland to lose. So if either Cincy or the Titans win then the Jets are out. If by any chance both those teams lose then they also need either the Broncos or Oakland Raiders to lose. Considering all those teams need to basically win to have any chance to make the playoffs, what are the chances they basically all lose (with Oak and Denver being interchangeable) ??? Secondly, Regardless of what happened to Miami in the 2h of the Pats game, they did go up 17-0 on them. This is a Miami team that ALWAYS plays the Jets tough. Add to the fact that after starting 0-7 they've gone 5-3 with losses to NE by 3, Dallas by 1 and only getting smacked by the Eagles. I don't see what you see. Also considering this is their final game, at home and how much they would love to end the Jets season, I just don't see it. The only real thing you have going for you is that all of the games the Jets need to lose but one (Titans) is at 4:15pm so the jets may still have a tad bit of motivation and hope for a miracle. Good luck but I wouldn't bee so sure about this one. I hope I'm wrong because as a Dolphins fan I would hate for us to add another win and hurt our draft position for a lost season.
    good points. I understand but the Jets have an early game so the only thing they can do is win and then worry about the other teams. The Dolphins went up 17-0 before they got put in check. Plus Reggie Bush is not gonna be doing that kind of running against a desperate Jets defense.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

good points. I understand but the Jets have an early game so the only thing they can do is win and then worry about the other teams. The Dolphins went up 17-0 before they got put in check. Plus Reggie Bush is not gonna be doing that kind of running against a desperate Jets defense.
    Bush is not even going to play with his knee injury.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Bush is not even going to play with his knee injury.
    Thanks.

Guys Reggie Bush confirmed OUT. Jets win this.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

thanks for the lock fade, will be putting dolphins ml in parlays with ne and dal, thanks a bunch goaty you're great

9yards
    9yards's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't trust the Jets in this one. They can't run the football, Their Offensive line is weak, And the last thing you want is Mark Sanchez throwing the ball 59 times like he Had to do against the Giants.

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Bush isn't playing and the line moved against the Jets? Something doesn't make sense here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Not that I don't think the Jets can win, I want them to win. I'm just concerned it's a let down situation and would hate to see you guys lose too much money on it but to each his own.

Wish you all the best and will be rooting for you

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Oh boy. The Jets

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

It's not out of realm that Hou can beat Tenn and Bal beats Cinci then one of the other two can lose they are playing upset minded SD and KC so Jets now they still have a long shot but a good long shot to still make it they will play hard and win this game period

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Good luck Goat. This is not one of my plays (CIN ml/SF spread) but I would honestly initially go with MIA even given the Bush update. Jets have really struggled (esp Sanchez) in my opinion. Hope you score though baby.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PRC View Post
    Bush isn't playing and the line moved against the Jets? Something doesn't make sense here
    There will be a rather large buyback on this line tomorrow at noon or before

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Miami has played great in the 2h. Both sides of the ball, and the Jets offense still looks pathetic and their defense is very over-rated coming into the year. Jets are an average team. Wouldn't say this game is a lock at all.

IXL
    Don't sweat the Technique
    IXL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

wow. i don't know what to make of this game, i know in the past few years the jets have been resilient down the stretch being able to go as far as they did each time. but they dont have the same swagger like they did in recent years, and really underachieved big time. i think everybody will expect the jets to win and hopefully make another run this year. I also think the books will be banking on this too, and want you to take the jets. for me i'm staying off this game, ml on the jets looks really good, but it looks too good to be true.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Take the Dolphins if your smart. Or You're underestimating them.

The Dolphins have played better football since the midpoint of the season than the jets have. The Dolphins are extremely motivated for his game. The Dolphins beat the jets more in recent years than vice versa. Miami's defense is very VERY good and will cause sanchez and their o-line a lot of problems, miscues. and mistakes at home

The Dolphins are a Top 15 QB away from being a perennial playoff team.. and with a couple more pieces, a perennial contender. Miami has a lot of young players with real talent.

I have Dolphins for this game at $1k. Placed it earlier in the week when it was PK
    Last edited by PR9; 12-31-11 at 11:45 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Balty isn't beating cinccy pal.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sorry these teams no each other .The dolphins have a strog blitzing team

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I got Jets ML at +145

No Ruggie Bush, no problem for Jets

Let's cash this

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'm putting a lot on the jets if Texans beat titans which the jets must need to happen to make the playoffs and is the only game they care about on before them

Jets looking to end the season on a high note and possibly make the playoffs.....this is not home field either as there are usually more jets fans in Miami anyway when they play there

If jets play up to their ability they are easily the superior team, so I will take +140 all day

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn...I am probably betting on which team partied the less the previous night, so I'm going to try to back the Fins for a large sum. This just seems right to me for some reason.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills' players should not be betting on NFL games.

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

i like the jets today

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    There will be a rather large buyback on this line tomorrow at noon or before
    Line closes at -1.5 as predicted. The line at -3 was false and playable.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post

No Ruggie Bush, no problem for Jets
    I didn't know he was out. Bush makes a big difference

That trick play by the Jets was a big momentum shifter and got the Jets heads into the game. I also hate the Dansby injury, he left the game in the 1st. Karlos Dansby is the leader and defensive playcaller for miami's defense.

If it keeps going like this I'm going to place a medium 2nd half bet on the Jets to avoid a big money loss on this one..

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Looking good Mr. Goat. Wish me luck with SF sir. Cheers

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Jets will lose this

PR9

GO DOLPHINS BABY !!

I had a good feeling for Miami's 2nd half when Carpenter nailed that ridiculous 58 yard field goal to close the 1st half. That changed the momentum right there.

The Dolphins just went on a 22 play TD drive to take the lead.. 22 PLAYS !! A 13-minute drive. Wow !!!!!!!!!

Come on Miami, close it out to cash out !

Last edited by PR9; 01-01-12 at 02:17 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I' ve watched football for 25 years i dont ever recall seeing a 12 min drive thats crazy

12 Last