JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

game was a joke

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea i played total over and Polk ov 124.5 rushing yrds..i aint mad but personally i thought it was boring to watch, while everyone else seems to be cumming on themselves over it..call me crazy but i like to see teams play on both sides of the ball..
    Totally agree....I need a little bit of defense. As good as Baylor is, they are flawed. But I'll miss RG3 at this level. So much fun to watch.

Johnrl21
    Johnrl21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2097

I can't believe people enjoy this type of football. It's embarrassing. Would rather watch great defenses in a 9-6 game any day over this xbox/flag football style. I'm just glad we're not seeing teams like this in the NCG.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I thought I was watching the NFL pro bowl last night terrible game to watch

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

the game was pretty bad, really

baylor's defense is a huge joke

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

At first the game was fun to watch....then it was like some crappy NBA game with nobody playing defense.
    I would rather see teams compete in every part of the game....not just offense. Seems to me the problem with this game was Sark deciding to shoot it out with Baylor. Probably a stupid idea. I'd rather try my best to keep Baylors offense off the field so they don't get in any rhythm. Defensively I would have tried to at least stop the run OR the pass. What the hell did Holt do for the last 6 weeks???? No D scheme at all.

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

So you guys must think this Tulsa /BYU snoozefet is an instant classic

First 12