sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Well I was Bet365 supporter, but if they act like this I will NOT ADVISE ANYONE to use BET365.

And also now I understand that SBR bookmaker ratings MEAN SHIT.

sharlataans

Quote Originally Posted by LotsoCheese View Post
    Can't you get a passport issued to you? Sounds like it might be easier than the rest of this hassle.
    What makes you so sure that as soon as he sends them passport data they will accept it? They might say that now they need him to change the citizenship to UK or become a ladyboy.

nickxatz
    nickxatz's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ I really don't know man. I will contact commision gambling right now. This is the best I can do for now. You suggested to call them. Do you think we are going to take something out of this? Isn't there a danger for you if you are their customer? What is your opinion? I really don't know guys. This is bs. How can they reject the birth certificate?? I am not going to get a passport just to please 365. I completely agree with Sharlataans. They asked for my birth certificate too and then rejected it... bs bs bs...

nickxatz

I just filled the commision complaint form. They are suposed to answer back within 10 days...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nickxatz View Post
    JJ I really don't know man. I will contact commision gambling right now. This is the best I can do for now. You suggested to call them. Do you think we are going to take something out of this? Isn't there a danger for you if you are their customer? What is your opinion? I really don't know guys. This is bs. How can they reject the birth certificate?? I am not going to get a passport just to please 365. I completely agree with Sharlataans. They asked for my birth certificate too and then rejected it... bs bs bs...
    I do not play there, I wonder if hard to call these clowns and get managers on the phone?

nickxatz

I don't know but I don't think that this is going to be easy. My english is bad so I cannot do it unless I get someone else to talk them ( my girlfriend who is helping me to write this messages maybe?) To tell you the truth JJ I really don't think that they will care at all if we contact them. Their behavour so far indicates this : They couldn't care less. They pretented they couldn't read the certificate. I stated that I don't have a passport or license and now they are asking for one of this as the only way to verify my account. They don't give a sh...

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I do not play there, I wonder if hard to call these clowns and get managers on the phone?
    Bet365 are realy big operation , it would be realy hard to talk with a manager

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LotsoCheese View Post
    Or they are pretending to be arrogant so they can keep his money.
    Bet365 make huge amounts of money. I doubt they would try to do such a thing.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    Well I was Bet365 supporter, but if they act like this I will NOT ADVISE ANYONE to use BET365.

And also now I understand that SBR bookmaker ratings MEAN SHIT.

jjgold

This is real bad
    Bet365 seems to have some issues paying people

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nickxatz View Post
    I don't know but I don't think that this is going to be easy. My english is bad so I cannot do it unless I get someone else to talk them ( my girlfriend who is helping me to write this messages maybe?) To tell you the truth JJ I really don't think that they will care at all if we contact them. Their behavour so far indicates this : They couldn't care less. They pretented they couldn't read the certificate. I stated that I don't have a passport or license and now they are asking for one of this as the only way to verify my account. They don't give a sh...
    They won't talk with anyone else .... don't they have Customer Service in your language? I think they have CS in 17 languages ...

jjgold

Nicky hold on....watch video in 10 minutes

jjgold

Nicky call Laura at bet365
    I laid the fukkin ground work for you
    watch video..skip on hold time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUXil2MMc-g

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: macoeric

sharlataans

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky call Laura at bet365
    I laid the fukkin ground work for you
    watch video..skip on hold time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUXil2MMc-g

Respect to you JJ for spending time on this

jjgold

Someone has to try and help the kid out man

nickxatz

wow JJ you are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are great man!! Thanx very much JJ!!!! I have lots of women for you JJ hahahaaaaaaa!!! You just have to come over here because Greeks are getting poorer and poorer...

What is the number? Will they speak to my girlfriend???!

Horja1 greek customer service sucks. They don't give a sh...

wow I still cant believe you actually did this... Thanx JJ

jjgold

+44 1782 684757..that is the number from Greece

Well you get on the phone 1st with your girl there

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

jjgold advocates for all SBR players pro or non-pro. In a way he's almost like a kind of modern day American hero the way he's not afraid to get tough with these offshore books to keep everything running the right way. It sounds weird but I always feel inspired and energized after seeing the kind of work he does for the community.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    Respect to you JJ for spending time on this
    Great job JJ!!!!Much respect!!!!!I spoke to that Laura girl about half a dozen times!!!!I think she is the Team leader!!!!Bit*h

jjgold

I look out for the player
    Kid getting the run around

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

scam boomaker

jjgold

Nicky let us know what happened
    Bet365 so strict

nickxatz

Good evening everybody.

Sorry I 'm so late but I've been so busy with work.
    JJ I am trying to reach them on the phone for the last two hours and the line is busy... Maybe because it is Sunday? I don't know. I will keep trying and I will be back (with news I hope).

They didn't answer to my mail though. I asked them 2 days ago what exactly they want from me exept my certificate since I don't have a license or a passport but they never answered back.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

use livechat and translate.google.com. click the speech bubble button that says chat near the login stuff at the top. (for bet365. there is also livechat (livehelp) for sbr)

an idiot will answer- once you verify your account info and tell them the problem, they will transfer you to a smart person. then when this smart person realizes they have the power to answer or don't have this power- they will transfer you to a supervisor if they don't have the power to answer.

http://translate.google.com/#en|el|e...0to%20greek%0A

nickxatz

Joshua N has joined this chat.
    You are now chatting with Joshua N.
    Joshua N Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you?
    nikos hello. You asked me to verify my account and send you some documents.
    nikos you asked for a driver's license or a birth certificate or a passport.
    nikos I send you a certificate and you rejected it with no reason.
    Joshua N Can I take your username and four digit security number please?
    nikos Now you don't open my account and you are asking for passport or license witch I told you i dont have
    nikos *******
    nikos ****
    Joshua N Unfortunately, we still require another form of ID other than your birth certificate.
    nikos like what?
    nikos I told you I don't have passport or license
    Joshua N You will need to obtain either a passport or driving licence.
    nikos No the law does not say thta I must have a license or a passport.
    nikos this is illegal you are doing
    nikos I contacted allready uk gambling commision
    nikos and waitying
    nikos How can you say that I must send you a passport or a license? Tell me please, if I don't have you just going to keep my money? Explain this to me.
    nikos I am waiting for your answer
    nikos Give me a reason you reject the birth certificate. Tell me why. You asked it I sent it.
    Joshua N We require your to send in a another form of ID, we have received your ID card meaning the only ID we can accept from you now is a Passport or a Driving licence.
    Joshua N The reason we rejected your certificate is because we require to verify your account with 2 forms of photo ID.
    nikos This is alie. I have the live chat on witch you stated clearly. In order to reopen my account I have to send you another proof of my identity, witch can be a license or a birth certificate or a passport. What changed now?
    Joshua N Your birth certificate is not one.
    nikos You asked for it. You are telling me that you are going to keep my account closed because I don't have a license?
    Joshua N I am sorry but you were given the incorrect information.
    Joshua N Your account will remain suspended until the relevant documents have been received.
    nikos You should be sorry. So tell me now something, if someone doesn't have a passport or a license, you close the account and you keep peoples money? Please I want a clear answer on this.
    nikos I am waitting for an answer.
    nikos I am still waiting for an answer
    Joshua N We have not closed your account, your account is suspended. Also, we ask this of many customers.
    Joshua N I have no other information for you than that.
    Joshua N If you wish to discuss your account further you will need to contact us via telephone.
    nikos I was trying to call you yesterday 5 to 8 local greek time and it kept sending me the busy tone. So stop messing around with me.
    nikos You have all my personal info, you have my money and you even have a photo of me holding my id.
    nikos Don't you think it is too much?
    Joshua N This is what we require to unsuspend your account.
    nikos Tell me something else. You said that you ask this of many customers. Tell me how you judge on what customer you will ask all the documents he owns in order to reopen his account.
    Joshua N Unfortunately I do not have this information.
    Joshua N Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    nikos Unfortunately you happen to lock my account and keep my money, so dont you think that you have to give me some information? You just can do whatever you want?
    nikos with no explanation at all?
    Joshua N Sir, if I had the information I would tell you.
    Joshua N I have advised what we require from you.
    nikos so give me a supervisor to talk to
    Joshua N If you wish to discuss your account any further please contact our Greek department.
    nikos So you are saying to contact the greek department so that you get rid of me and go talk to them to tell the same things. Can you give me a supervisor to talk to?
    Joshua N One moment please.
    Joshua N I have just discussed your account with our security department.
    Joshua N We are going to review your account without the additional form of ID.
    Joshua N You will be contact in 24 hours via email to advise you of the outcome.
    Joshua N Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
    nikos I will be waiting for your e-mail. I hope you will keep your word this time and not recall once again.
    Joshua N Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    nikos Not today. Thank you.
    Joshua N Thank you for contacting bet365 Live Chat today.
    Joshua N has now left this chat.

sharlataans

fingers crossed man. prolly JJ call had something to do with their decision

nickxatz

uk gambling commision also contacted me just before I got on the live chat. Maybe this has something to do with it too?? I really have no idea... But JJ is the man for sure

JJ where are you man??? Good news for now... Great will be when I take my money...

jjgold

We put pressure on them thats all

Nicky I hope you get paid real soon
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

nickxatz

Thanx JJ

Let's see, maybe tommorow they will have another great idea to keep my account closed. Maybe they will demand to dye my hair green and send them a photo from mars holding my CC. Considering their attitude so far, this is a possibility.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Just get a fukking passport you prick!

nickxatz

Yes sure. If 365 wants me to get one I will run to get it. Get real. You don't need a passport to verify your acount. A birth certificate does the job. When they say to me jumb, I usually don't.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

you should tell them you have filed a complaint with SBR. tell the next idiot that answers live chat. tell them to tell a supervisor this or to allow you to tell a supervisor this. (i bet this helps the security review go fast)

also, ask for direct contact information to the "greek department"

tell them if they do not release your funds, you will have them contacted by sbrforum's player's advocate and things will not be pretty.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Good job Nicky!!!!GL...Did they ask u 2 photo ID's to deposit?????I dont think so....Why doesnt 365 advise there clients from the get go that all clients will need 2 photo ID's or the required documents to withdraw.They allow to gamble but when u want to withdraw they ask for all kinds of documents.

I will always say it...How the hell is 365 a A- book!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON SBR

nickxatz

Glitch you are right. I should have mentioned sbr. I hope it wont be needed but I if I have to chat again I will tell them. Thanx man.

Poloyol thanx. No they didn't. You know why. Because they don't really require 2 photo id's. This is bs. I totally agree with you about the rating.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 are great, you will get your money, just send the documents they asked for.

First 12345 Last