eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Was on Toledo ML...

... and that failed 2pt conversion at the end was by far the most insane nerve-racking play ive ever seen.

But in all seriousness, why would AF gamble like that? I understand if ur the away team, or are a big underdog and are lucky to have a chance at the end, you wanna end it right there. But those two teams were so evenly matched, why not give ur players a chance instead of rolling the dice?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by eleuropeano View Post
    ... and that failed 2pt conversion at the end was by far the most insane nerve-racking play ive ever seen. But in all seriousness, why would AF gamble like that? I understand if ur the away team, or are a big underdog and are lucky to have a chance at the end, you wanna end it right there. But those two teams were so evenly matched, why not give ur players a chance instead of rolling the dice?
    cause its a bowl game

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Exactly, you play the entire season to get to this bowl game and then you put all your chips on odd, spin the wheel, close your eyes and just hope for the best... just makes no sense to me, but that could be just me.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I'd guess because it looked like air force was being outplayed all game

Without some huge fourth down conversions they might have gotten blown out