forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words: The US Economy

This Americans, represents the stability of your economy.

The severely over-leveraged US "economy" is about to be exposed for the fraud it is. With Obama recently requesting ANOTHER increase to the debt limit, you have to ask yourself: Who is dumber? The US for continuing to commit financial suicide for the next generation, or the people who are lending the US money, knowing that they will never have the ability to pay it back.

The consequences of your over leveraging has left your housing market in shambles. Nealry 50% of homes in America are underwater, meaning that mortgage values are MORE than the value of the home. Did I mention that unemployment is at an all time high and that over 50 MILLION Americans are on food stamps? It's unfortunate that the stereotypical ignorant American redneck will dismiss these facts and keep pounding his chest yelling, "USA USA USA!" while the rest of the world will be eating his son's/daughter's lunch.

It's only a matter of time before this ponzi scheme known as the US comes crashing down like the house of cards it truly is. Thank God I'm not an American and I won't be around when this all happens.

Saying God bless America just isn't enough. America needs a miracle.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Uhmerikans

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do tell Forsberg.

What country's economy is flourishing right now?

Unemployment is at an "all-time" high?

Not a big fan of facts or history, are ya?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

America rocks pal

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Forsberg, I hate to break it to you but if the US economy goes down the toilet (and there is a significant risk that this does happen), then Canada is only going to be a couple of steps behind.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Do tell Forsberg.

What country's economy is flourishing right now?

Unemployment is at an "all-time" high?

Not a big fan of facts or history, are ya?

Buried. Unless you want to look like a fool again, don't touch your keyboard anymore.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Forsberg, I hate to break it to you but if the US economy goes down the toilet (and there is a significant risk that this does happen), then Canada is only going to be a couple of steps behind.
    Who mentioned Canada? I never knew we were talking about Canada?

If you refer to the original post, the ONLY country we're talking about here in the USA and how hopeless its future is going to look.

joeybagadonuts
    joeybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job proving Unemployment isn't at its all time high.

Also notice the cyclical nature of it all, every time it hits a peak, a valley is followed shortly after.

MartinBlank

How about this graph you fuking moron.

Now, I know you're retarded. But 25% is much more than the 10-11% you listed in your graph, that conveniently avoided the 1930's.

You're such a fuking retard.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys don't take this foreskin guy srsly.... I found his picture on facebook...

^forsberg

notice how angry he looks and and how much he hates teh life

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    Good job proving Unemployment isn't at its all time high.

Also notice the cyclical nature of it all, every time it hits a peak, a valley is followed shortly after.

I don't think forsburger has a true understanding of how the old saying goes "what goes up must come down."

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

The oh so great Canada couldn't have any debt could they.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

If you refer to the original post, the ONLY country we're talking about here in the USA and how hopeless its future is going to look.
    I love how this idiot refuses to acknowledge that he is from Canada and that Canada's economy lives and dies by how the US is doing. Foreskin put up a picture of the US and that will show you what Canada's economy looks like.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

forsburger when is Canada going to cut the apron string from the Queen

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Whats ur angle? Is it to get americans to move? To revolt? To prance around hating their country. We live in a horrible economic time but i can work when and if i want. I can buy whatever i wish, own property etc....i have nothing to complain about and its much better than other third world countries.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

USA! USA! USA! USA!

forsey you do realize that the only reason you have the freedom to slam the US is because we let you because we do not decide to invade you right???

i mean we could invade canada but it would just be a joke i mean as soon as we started driving the tanks across the border all our boys in the military would just bust out laughing being like "i cant believe we are invading canada!" and then our generals would go to the pentagon and be like "look, you really want us to invade canada? they are so pathetic and lame and weak, we just feel ridiculous going in there" and then the pentagon would probably just call it off

we are going to fuk up iran next and then pakistan and we will let you guys just babble about whatever you want in the corner, we actually find it mildly amusing at times
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

frosburg is right he's just focusing on the US too much. The whole western world is collapsing including europe. Iran and China are the new super powers.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Buried. Unless you want to look like a fool again, don't touch your keyboard anymore.
    You just posted a chart that disproved what you said. Self-burial.

And that's not even an "all-time" chart. An all-time chart would show several other times higher than this "all-time high".

Best part of forsberg's delusional threads is when Lostache posts.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

............ and if that happens how will the future look in Canada?

Look at the damage relatively small economies like Greece and Portugal can do in Europe. If the US goes into a deep recession we have all got major problems.

The debt (ponzi scheme) crisis is hardly uniquely American either. The UK, France, Japan and even Germany all have debt/GDP ratios that are similar to the US (even greater when unfunded public pension liabilities are accounted for).

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    ............ and if that happens how will the future look in Canada?

Look at the damage relatively small economies like Greece and Portugal can do in Europe. If the US goes into a deep recession we have all got major problems.

The debt (ponzi scheme) crisis is hardly uniquely American either. The UK, France, Japan and even Germany all have debt/GDP ratios that are similar to the US (even greater when unfunded public pension liabilities are accounted for).
    Yep, the whole global system is collapsing, US is just the biggest junkie on the system.

forsberg21

Now, I know you're retarded. But 25% is much more than the 10-11% you listed in your graph, that conveniently avoided the 1930's.

LOL! Calm down bro! No need for name calling son! I'm not sure that omitting unemployment rates would qualify someone as being a retard, but if you say so, sure!

Alright, so we have to go back to the GREAT DEPRESSION to find American unemployment rates higher than those which are taking place right now. Well done America!

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    The oh so great Canada couldn't have any debt could they.

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
    The Outstanding Public Debt as of 28 Dec 2011 at 12:22:51 AM GMT is:

The estimated population of the United States is 311,931,680
    so each citizen's share of this debt is $48,551.63.

LOL!!! Well played moron! You just made yourself look like an idiot while strengthening my argument! Thanks!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Hey forsberg, go back to the chart you posted and examine it carefully. You may need help interpreting it, so go out and try to find someone to assist you.

LOL!!! Well played moron! You just made yourself look like an idiot while strengthening my argument! Thanks!
    LOL! Calm down bro! No need for name calling son!

Hypocrisy, thy name is forsberg21.

forsberg21

All this shows are the 1% enslaving the rest of you 99% sheeple.

You cheer on your wealthy while they let you live the live of a serf!

forsberg21

I don't think forsburger has a true understanding of how the old saying goes "what goes up must come down."
    Must come down??? Based on what? A saying?

Those American manufacturing jobs are GONE. They've been shipped off to CHINA PERMANENTLY. Say good bye to your manufacturing base America! Well at least 1 factory owner got rich from laying off 1000 factory workers, but hey, that's capitalism!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

hmm, looks like in the past Canada has had a worse unemployment rate than the USA.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-16 at 03:13 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    USA! USA! USA! USA!

forsey you do realize that the only reason you have the freedom to slam the US is because we let you because we do not decide to invade you right???

i mean we could invade canada but it would just be a joke i mean as soon as we started driving the tanks across the border all our boys in the military would just bust out laughing being like "i cant believe we are invading canada!" and then our generals would go to the pentagon and be like "look, you really want us to invade canada? they are so pathetic and lame and weak, we just feel ridiculous going in there" and then the pentagon would probably just call it off

we are going to fuk up iran next and then pakistan and we will let you guys just babble about whatever you want in the corner, we actually find it mildly amusing at times
    usa will invade your country of origin

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

You do realize that they changed the method for how they calculate unemployment. If they used the old method unemployment would be 30-40% today.

MartinBlank

LOL! Calm down bro! No need for name calling son! I'm not sure that omitting unemployment rates would qualify someone as being a retard, but if you say so, sure!

Alright, so we have to go back to the GREAT DEPRESSION to find American unemployment rates higher than those which are taking place right now. Well done America!
    You're wrong again.

Seriously, how can you be this fuking stupid?

Stay away from U.S. History-----you have no idea what you are spewing....

Go back 25 years-----if you want to find higher unemployment rates among civilian workers in the united states.

I've buried you twice now. The next time I have to teach you something I am charging you. This free education shit has to stop.

Last edited by MartinBlank; 12-27-11 at 06:39 PM.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Must come down??? Based on what? A saying?

Those American manufacturing jobs are GONE. They've been shipped off to CHINA PERMANENTLY. Say good bye to your manufacturing base America! Well at least 1 factory owner got rich from laying off 1000 factory workers, but hey, that's capitalism!

you know little about America, see the country is always changing. It has been agriculture based, industrial based, technology based. the country moves on and reinvents itself at the same time keeps going in each of those fields.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    USA! USA! USA! USA!

LOL, you're the biggest monkey of them all Loshak. What are you anyways? You look like you could be from India, Pakistan or anywhere from South America. Which one is it?

Nice rant by the way. It's always fun talking about hypothetical situations that will never occur.

Are you referring to the military that spent $1 TRILLION in Iraq and accomplished exactly what? Or what about your intelligence agencies and their ability to stop a few Arabs with box cutters from bringing down commerical airlines?

Maybe you guys should change your name to the United States of Incompetence. Or to better fit with the changing times, the "United Afro Negro League of Food Stamp Consumers"!!!

LOL Americans!!!

forsberg21

hmm, looks like in the past Canada has had a worse unemployment rate than the USA.
    WORSE = PAST TENSE BRO. Keep living in the past.
    you know little about America, see the country is always changing. It has been agriculture based, industrial based, technology based. the country moves on and reinvents itself at the same time keeps going in each of those fields.
    And what about that last one, "Financial Based", right? We all saw how that one ended up. The banksters took all the hard working Americans' money and gave it to themselves!!! Man I'd be livid if I were American right now. You should all be.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-16 at 03:13 PM. Reason: image does not exist

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    usa will invade your country of origin
    look pal I don't know what the fuk my country of origin is, and yeah sure i know my skin tone is let's just say a little "questionable" and yeah in general my ancestral bloodlines, whatever they are, it's safe to say are probably not the purest around

but i know the USA is gonna fuk up BEAUCOU countries in the next few decades son, and I know i sure as hell aint gonna be in those countries when we do

probably cant say the same for all SBR posters, lot of un-Americans kicking around here

12 Last