MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    jj u see what i mean about the type of guy fartin martin blank is?? He is simply not a good person, its such a shame. He has some sort of mental illness that may need medical attention
    Which of the two of us posted a shitty towel on this site?

I'll give you a hint. It wasn't me you fat POS.

Do yourself a favor, and give yourself a lobotomy. Your IQ will immediately jump 25 points.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets not fight

I aint dumb

Krackman can help me in Vegas when I bet professionally

I aint dumb

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

you guys have no clue of past history
    I buried this guy for years
    I had balls to go up to the guy and say who I was

No one else would after all shit i said about him

I win again here

LMAO I criticize and crucify people for the past decade on the forums. I certainly wouldnt go looking them up and introduce myself. he made you sound like some teen age girl and he was Justin beiber, and it was sort of believable.

I have also seen a few of these guys around town in the past and basically wouldnt acknowledge their existence. Couple of the bashes they had guys would come up and ask me if i was 'wanti' or want or that guy who writes novels on the posting forums. I would say yes and that was about it.

I am certainly no JJ Gold either. I have my reputation but it isnt nearly what you have tried to cultivate over the past 10 years or so.

I buried the Shrink for 5 years on his own site then when he bought opened the EOG I buried him there too. But every time I showed up at a bash it was just a party. basically it showed how much the guy cared about what guys said about him, because no matter what, he had bought enough 'friends' to not let the truth interfere with a good drunk.

Same thing with Fezzik and Kiss1, and a few other toads who liked to shoot their mouths off. You see them in person and it is just sad.

But I don take anything here personally, but when I criticize people for real it generally has some validation behind it, and verifiable. So there isnt too much argument about it. Some guys dont like geting called out and they make a big deal of it, but for the most part in person most guys cave, sort of like you did. Sad part with you is he didnt 'confront' you you sought him out. Completely bizarre.

Come on JJ youre supposed to be better than that. Some forum noob looking to make a name for themselves or rub elbows with the 'big' timers might do that but not you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Landscaper

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Krackman can help me in Vegas when I bet professionally
    What about your original comments saying that nobody who sells picks for a living can possibly know what he is talking about?

I'm slowly beginning to think that jjgold is not actually the levelheaded, elder statesman of intelligent gambling that we all picture him to be.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    What about your original comments saying that nobody who sells picks for a living can possibly know what he is talking about?

I'm slowly beginning to think that jjgold is not actually the levelheaded, elder statesman of intelligent gambling that we all picture him to be.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO I criticize and crucify people for the past decade on the forums. I certainly wouldnt go looking them up and introduce myself. he made you sound like some teen age girl and he was Justin beiber, and it was sort of believable.

I have also seen a few of these guys around town in the past and basically wouldnt acknowledge their existence. Couple of the bashes they had guys would come up and ask me if i was 'wanti' or want or that guy who writes novels on the posting forums. I would say yes and that was about it.

I am certainly no JJ Gold either. I have my reputation but it isnt nearly what you have tried to cultivate over the past 10 years or so.

I buried the Shrink for 5 years on his own site then when he bought opened the EOG I buried him there too. But every time I showed up at a bash it was just a party. basically it showed how much the guy cared about what guys said about him, because no matter what, he had bought enough 'friends' to not let the truth interfere with a good drunk.

Same thing with Fezzik and Kiss1, and a few other toads who liked to shoot their mouths off. You see them in person and it is just sad.

But I don take anything here personally, but when I criticize people for real it generally has some validation behind it, and verifiable. So there isnt too much argument about it. Some guys dont like geting called out and they make a big deal of it, but for the most part in person most guys cave, sort of like you did. Sad part with you is he didnt 'confront' you you sought him out. Completely bizarre.

Come on JJ youre supposed to be better than that. Some forum noob looking to make a name for themselves or rub elbows with the 'big' timers might do that but not you.

Best post you have ever made......................

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Let's be serious here for a second, men.....

In my opinion, JJ did absolutely nothing wrong. He did what he's paid to do, and what he's indisputably the best at in all of forumville.....he poked a little fun of some guy online. Then, when "real life" stepped in, and the guy was actually there in person, he had the balls to go and introduce himself. This is what any somewhat normal guy would do to a fellow degenerate. Its certainly what I would do.

JJ is a forty-something year old man, who has made a nice living for himself stirring up trouble in online chit-chat rooms. He's not about to go fight some jerkoff over cracks that have been made over the internetz.

What Krackman did on that radio show is absolutely no different than what he's accusing JJ of doing.....talking about a guy behind his back. If buttKrackman was so offended, why didn't he do something about it then, instead of playing tough-guy 6 months later behind a microphone?

Fukk Krackman if he can't take a joke.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    that or poke his stomach like the pillsbury doughboy in anticipation he would make that noise.
    Great stuff

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

In my opinion, JJ did absolutely nothing wrong. He did what he's paid to do, and what he's indisputably the best at in all of forumville.....he poked a little fun of some guy online. Then, when "real life" stepped in, and the guy was actually there in person, he had the balls to go and introduce himself. This is what any somewhat normal guy would do to a fellow degenerate. Its certainly what I would do.

JJ is a forty-something year old man, who has made a nice living for himself stirring up trouble in online chit-chat rooms. He's not about to go fight some jerkoff over cracks that have been made over the internetz.

What Krackman did on that radio show is absolutely no different than what he's accusing JJ of doing.....talking about a guy behind his back. If buttKrackman was so offended, why didn't he do something about it then, instead of playing tough-guy 6 months later behind a microphone?

He gave it back to me

I might be working for Krackman in a few years

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Some posters won't ever get it... Big differences between posting JJ, video JJ, and the JJ that has to kiss ass in person and occasionally give blow jobs to pay off gambling debts...

Fishhead

Herbie.....let's not make assumptions.....jj is debt free

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Herbie.....let's not make assumptions.....jj is debt free
    u r jj's accountant now

is there anything you do not know?

everything u post sounds so desperate and pitiful-crying out for attention and credibility

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Then, when "real life" stepped in, and the guy was actually there in person, he had the balls to go and introduce himself. This is what any somewhat normal guy would do to a fellow degenerate. Its certainly what I would do.
    If you ever come up to me, ill proceed to beat the shit out of you, Dopie. Don't even make eye contact mother fukker.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    If you ever come up to me, ill proceed to beat the shit out of you, Dopie. Don't even make eye contact mother fukker.
    shocked you chose to pick a fight with yet another poster

what are you upto now, 50% of the posting community

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    u r jj's accountant now is there anything you do not know? everything u post sounds so desperate and pitiful-crying out for attention and credibility
    Kind of ironic, no?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    u r jj's accountant now

is there anything you do not know?

everything u post sounds so desperate and pitiful-crying out for attention and credibility
    I have a ******* clue ************...............

jjgold

I need Krackman to win in Vegas
    He knows all the beards, I know some but not all
    PR for the forum.....I do what Walker tells me to do

wantitall4moi

While posting persona's and 'real' persona's can be separated there is also a big difference between guys who use their real life connctions, 'abilities', 'skills' money etc to scam and cheat people on the internet. Since you buried him as a scammer and a thief basically, among other things and if he really was and you really thought so then why kiss his ass? If you didnt and were just being paid, then how much credibiliy do you have?

You cant have it both ways. if you want to be taken semi seriously half the time you have to have a moral compass of some sort. If it is all for show and to generate traffic then nothing you say matters beyond entertainment purposes.

So that is the irony I suppose. Youre either real, partially real or not real at all when it comes to things you do on the forums. Obviously most people know youre a joke but some actually give you credit for some things. I also think that in some small way you deserve some credit for stuff you think you might have done in the past. While a lot of people on forums are deluded, most of the mre well known guys try to keep it balanced. Once these guys start believing their own hype they dont last too long.

So where does the reality end and the character begin? I think it is just safe to assume 100% of the stuff posted by most on these forums is complete bullshit. Unless someone has shown over a long period of time a pattern of thought and morals and behavior. Which for the most part dosnt exist.

jjgold

All my stuff proven all the time via vids and pics

Cannot fake it

I am most forum cred guy of all times

There was a tout site that had krackmsms name in it and I hammered him but later found out he had nothing to do with it

Many guys jealous of Krackman I guess so they slam me for being a man and going up to him

I am big time

wantitall4moi

All my stuff proven all the time via vids and pics

Cannot fake it

I am most forum cred guy of all times

There was a tout site that had krackmsms name in it and I hammered him but later found out he had nothing to do with it

Many guys jealous of Krackman I guess so they slam me for being a man and going up to him

I am big time
    LMAO I watch videos all the time, even rent a few I suppose those all portray reality too? There are also about 50 'reality' TV shows that supposedly follow people around with cameras and catch them in 'real life' situations. I guess those are 'real' too?

Its all for entertainment purposes. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

As for Krackman and you. If he did have money and made money gambling why would he associate with guys like you and Fishhead? Or any forum degenerate? Let alone get into business with him?

He has supposedly lent tens of thousands of dollars to guys over the years. if that is true he isnt nearly as smart as people make him out to be. So maybe that is the angle youre playing? Conning a guy who isnt that smart? But if he isnt that smart does he have money? These are the questions that have to be raised by any logical thinking person. These things just cant co-exist at the same time.

If Krackman is big time why associate with forum losers? His words not mine. If he isnt big time then why associate with him at all if you think of yourself as big time?

I guess it all boils down to the most common denominator, people without much try to leech on to guys they think have something to give them that will allow them to live out some fantasy they have in their heads. That goes for gold digging wives, hangers on to 'famous' people, sniffing around clubs where 'rich' people hang out and trying to ge in their good graces, chicks going to parties trying to hook up with athletes or any other person with money and few morals. The list goes on.

But that is the new American way getting as much as you can for nothing by taking it from someone else.

Hey, I lived it I paid for it. I know the drill. But the true gift any conman has is recognizing other con men and not getting conned themselves.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love how JJ thinks he is big time cause he goes to Vegas and other places and hangs out with other posters from a forum... You dumb fcks r a bunch of nobodys in the gambling world like the rest of us posting on these sites.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mods , lock this thread

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO I watch videos all the time, even rent a few I suppose those all portray reality too? There are also about 50 'reality' TV shows that supposedly follow people around with cameras and catch them in 'real life' situations. I guess those are 'real' too?

Its all for entertainment purposes. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

As for Krackman and you. If he did have money and made money gambling why would he associate with guys like you and Fishhead? Or any forum degenerate? Let alone get into business with him?

He has supposedly lent tens of thousands of dollars to guys over the years. if that is true he isnt nearly as smart as people make him out to be. So maybe that is the angle youre playing? Conning a guy who isnt that smart? But if he isnt that smart does he have money? These are the questions that have to be raised by any logical thinking person. These things just cant co-exist at the same time.

If Krackman is big time why associate with forum losers? His words not mine. If he isnt big time then why associate with him at all if you think of yourself as big time?

I guess it all boils down to the most common denominator, people without much try to leech on to guys they think have something to give them that will allow them to live out some fantasy they have in their heads. That goes for gold digging wives, hangers on to 'famous' people, sniffing around clubs where 'rich' people hang out and trying to ge in their good graces, chicks going to parties trying to hook up with athletes or any other person with money and few morals. The list goes on.

But that is the new American way getting as much as you can for nothing by taking it from someone else.

Hey, I lived it I paid for it. I know the drill. But the true gift any conman has is recognizing other con men and not getting conned themselves.
    He does not hang out with guys on the forum, I went up to the guy on a random meet, I wanted to clear the air

Guy was at Treasure Island Betting not meeting guys like me
    He must see weak lines and bang them..no idea..he had a stack of cash on him too

Fishhead

So many in the forum world with "ASSUMPTIONS" about others............hilarious.........prob ably in the history of all forumville nobody as this been the case with more than yours trully.

Told the great VOODOO last evening at dinner, and the remarkable JOHN KELLY at dinner a few weeks earlier.................hundreds believe that I actually do search dumpsters twice or more daily and really believe that I don't have a cent to my name, while hundreds others believe that I have life by the complete balls and have no worries about money whatsoever.

Truth is, the latter is very close to being true, but at any point in the future I'm smart enough to realize that not only could I be eating out of dumpsters, could be living in one.

Moral of the story to all you gamblers...........

STAY FOCUSED

NEVER GET TO BIG FOR YOUR OWN BRITCHES(having lived in Vegas for over 25 years and been around forumville for well over 10 years, this has become clearly evident)

WORK HARD

BE CONSIDERATE AND GENEROUS TO OTHERS

Good day,
    -FH-
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

No idea who crackdude is.

Why is this an issue now?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Krackman is a legend and hero to most on gambling forums across the various forums. I have spent over 5k with Krackman LLC over the years for various sports packages and I have yet to have a losing season, using his plays only. I just renewed my NBA package with him and extending my NFL playoff package... It's well worth the money.. Krackman is like a Prophet in the sports betting world!

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    No idea who crackdude is.

Why is this an issue now?

If you don't know who Bill Krackenburger is, you don't know gaming/forums to well........................

C'mon Yisman, you're showing your age here.

Kracklehead and myself go back to the pre-1999 days and we have learned much from each other over the many years................he has forgot more about gaming than most will ever learn on this forum.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

krackman is a legend and hero to most on gambling forums across the various forums. I have spent over 5k with krackman llc over the years for various sports packages and i have yet to have a losing season, using his plays only. I just renewed my nba package with him and extending my nfl playoff package... It's well worth the money.. Krackman is like a prophet in the sports betting world!

אז שיהיה כתוב, אז תן לזה להיעשות

Fishhead

If you don't know who Bill Krackenburger is, you don't know gaming/forums to well........................

Kracklehead and myself go back to the pre-1999 days and we have learned much from each other over the many years................he has forgot more about gaming than most will ever learn on this forum.

The vast, vast majority of froumville would rather bash Krackhead or myself than learn.............................this is why the vast, vast majority will not only not be able to make a living gambling, they will never win one red cent.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

SBR is my first, as you well know. There was no yisman at the alphabet soup of other gambling forums.

I know SBR history, and this Bill Krackenburger does not appear anywhere.

The vast, vast majority of froumville would rather bash Krackhead or myself than learn.............................this is why the vast, vast majority will not only not be able to make a living gambling, they will never win one red cent.
    Why are you talking to yourself? I guess you're accusing the other Fishhead personality of bashing Krackhead (I thought it was Krackman, but I guess Fishhead 2 knows best)?

jjgold

Krackman and Fishhead are Vegas legends

Any Vegas sharps know this

Fishhead carries a nevada schedule book all the time meaning 24X7

First 12