NEOHsports4life
    Go Buckeyes!
    NEOHsports4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Go falcons!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

First round matchup in 2 weeks will be Falcons @ Saints.

Looking forward to that one.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well they def did not want to win tonight, or maybe they did, but I couldn't tell.

Won a good chunk on the saints today.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    First round matchup in 2 weeks will be Falcons @ Saints.

Looking forward to that one.
    Why so you can watch your team get spanked again?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post

Why so you can watch your team get spanked again?
    So what they beat us in the regular season twice? It only counts in the playoffs.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

First round matchup in 2 weeks will be Falcons @ Saints. Looking forward to that one.
    yessss

NO has shot their wad 10x over to close the season and now tonight was like a playoff win with the record and division clinched. Fist pumping, hugs, tears, speeches. What a joke this is. Give me ATL +7 again and Id barely restrain myself from going all in

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

yessss

NO has shot their wad 10x over to close the season and now tonight was like a playoff win with the record and division clinched. Fist pumping, hugs, tears, speeches. What a joke this is. Give me ATL +7 again and Id barely restrain myself from going all in
    Wasn't expecting this performance from the Falcons tonight at all. Give them another shot in the playoffs and this game will be much much closer.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Wasn't expecting this performance from the Falcons tonight at all. Give them another shot in the playoffs and this game will be much much closer.
    I agree and wouldn't be all that surprised if they beat the saints...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Falcons wanted to win against green bay in the playoffs too, that didn't turn out too well either.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what they beat us in the regular season twice? It only counts in the playoffs.
    since brees was a saint in 2006, hes only lost to atl twice
    so hes 10-2 against atl as a saint
    only counts in the playoffs? has matt ryan had success in the playoff ?
    sounds like some serious denial ......

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Puff

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

since brees was a saint in 2006, hes only lost to atl twice
    so hes 10-2 against atl as a saint
    only counts in the playoffs? has matt ryan had success in the playoff ?
    sounds like some serious denial ......
    Why you mad though? I never claimed the Falcons would win. Instead I said I'm looking forward to this first round playoff matchup against NO in NO.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

SF needs to win @ Rams and ATL needs to lose to TB or DET needs to win @GB for the rematch in the 1st round probably 50/50 shot

Saints have rolled everyone and are 7-0 ATS last 7. Their wad is shot after tonight. To have to play ATL in just 2 weeks would be a nightmare matchup. ATL lost in OT the first time off the 4th down call, then just got embarassed. Nobody will give them a chance, ESPN will hype up Breesus and Saints all week, Ryan will here about 0 playoff wins, theyll remember last year's home blowout to GB.

Classic situation. Look at other playoff matchups between rivals in the playoffs where the road team comes in with the upset. 07 Giants (+7) 0-2 vs. Cowboys then won in Dallas in the playoffs. 08 Eagles (+4) won @NYG. Last year's Jets (+9.5) win @Pats 6 weeks after getting blownout by them on MNF. 04 Vikings (+6.5) 0-2 vs. GB reg season, won by 2 TD in Lambeau.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rockhardfister

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Question is how many points are the Falcons getting in wild card game? Guessing 10?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Saints are an unbeatable superior team at home,

don't see the falcons giving them a challenge,

Falcons won the turnover battle and time of possession,

but still managed to get crushed by 29 points,

closest any team got to Saints @ home this year was within 7 points (Texans in early part of season),

betting against them at home getting less than 2 touchdowns is insane..............

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The Saints are an unbeatable superior team at home,

don't see the falcons giving them a challenge,

Falcons won the turnover battle and time of possession,

but still managed to get crushed by 29 points,

closest any team got to Saints @ home this year was within 7 points (Texans in early part of season),

betting against them at home getting less than 2 touchdowns is insane..............

There is no way anyone can argue this point, however it is very hard to beat a team 3x in a row but one thing ive noticed is that the NFL loves them som Saints. One thing that always benefits Saints at home is there ability to not get penalties and their ability to make the other team get penalties, expecially on 3rd down conversion. Did you see the Lions game? Some penalties were warranted but common man, 3x offensive PI calls? Lets look at last night now:

Every bad call went against ATL. Its the reason why this game wasnt closer.

The personal foul on Witherspoon against Colston on 3rd down stop (result NO TD and no punt)
    The Holding on jaquizz Rodgers on an ATL 3rd down pickup (result ATL punt)
    The PI on Sproles on 3rd down stop (result NO TD and no punt)
    Holding on Svitek on 3rd down conversion (result 3rd and forever and FG)
    PI on Roddy White for trying to shake a defender off of him in the endzone (most rediculous call of the night) Result Turnover on downs

Lets not forget the holding on the Saints in the endzone that should have been a safety and then the ref says its not a safety because they were attempting a screen pass...which never happened?? I guess im too stupid to understand this call. Did Sean Payton tell the ref it was supposed to be a screen? Common man.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    There is no way anyone can argue this point, however it is very hard to beat a team 3x in a row but one thing ive noticed is that the NFL loves them som Saints. One thing that always benefits Saints at home is there ability to not get penalties and their ability to make the other team get penalties, expecially on 3rd down conversion. Did you see the Lions game? Some penalties were warranted but common man, 3x offensive PI calls? Lets look at last night now: Every bad call went against ATL. Its the reason why this game wasnt closer. The personal foul on Witherspoon against Colston on 3rd down stop (result NO TD and no punt) The Holding on jaquizz Rodgers on an ATL 3rd down pickup (result ATL punt) The PI on Sproles on 3rd down stop (result NO TD and no punt) Holding on Svitek on 3rd down conversion (result 3rd and forever and FG) PI on Roddy White for trying to shake a defender off of him in the endzone (most rediculous call of the night) Result Turnover on downs Lets not forget the holding on the Saints in the endzone that should have been a safety and then the ref says its not a safety because they were attempting a screen pass...which never happened?? I guess im too stupid to understand this call. Did Sean Payton tell the ref it was supposed to be a screen? Common man.
    Do you have any real football knowledge? Everyone of those calls besides the Lofton (not witherspoon) personal foul should've been called.. the Lofton play was on 1st and 10; the Saints gained 9 yards on the completion anyway and they were on Atlanta's 28. They were gonna punt from there?

"1st and 10 at ATL 37D.Brees pass short right to M.Colston to ATL 28 for 9 yards (C.Lofton; S.Weatherspoon). PENALTY on ATL-C.Lofton, Unnecessary Roughness, 14 yards, enforced at ATL 28. Pass 9, YAC 0"

and LOL at Roddy White trying to shake off the defender, he grabbed Roman Harper by the shoulder pads and threw him down

It's fine if you lost money on the game, but to spout of nonsense is pathetic.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

The Falcons never seem to show up on the road vs a quality opponent.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    The Falcons never seem to show up on the road vs a quality opponent.
    fixed it for you

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

They'll have their little party win in the 1st round then lose on the road unless the nfl helps out to make a saints-packers game.

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Do you have any real football knowledge? Everyone of those calls besides the Lofton (not witherspoon) personal foul should've been called.. the Lofton play was on 1st and 10; the Saints gained 9 yards on the completion anyway and they were on Atlanta's 28. They were gonna punt from there?

"1st and 10 at ATL 37D.Brees pass short right to M.Colston to ATL 28 for 9 yards (C.Lofton; S.Weatherspoon). PENALTY on ATL-C.Lofton, Unnecessary Roughness, 14 yards, enforced at ATL 28. Pass 9, YAC 0"

and LOL at Roddy White trying to shake off the defender, he grabbed Roman Harper by the shoulder pads and threw him down

It's fine if you lost money on the game, but to spout of nonsense is pathetic.
    You got me on the Lofton play. Played more REAL football than you guaranteed, so fuk off with your football knowledge shit and go back to playing Madden. Of course the penalties were warranted you douche bag!! Everyone knows, you can call a penalty on every play if you want. The point is that the Saints never get called for penalties at home. There is no balance in Saints games. The Saints played another completely perfect game on Offense. No holding, no illegal hands to the face, offensive PI, no pick plays and no chop blocks. They were perfect!! They did the same thing to the Lions too.This is a fact. What about the Lions game? What about the holding call in the endzone? So, basically the ref says that holding is legal if its a screen pass - but there was no screen pass.

D3 Mighty Ducks

If the Falcons beat the Bucs this week at home and the Lions lose in Lambeau than the Lions will have their hands full with the Saints in the first round. Falcons will than play the winner of the Cowgirls/Gmen game.

milwaukee mike

You got me on the Lofton play. Played more REAL football than you guaranteed, so fuk off with your football knowledge shit and go back to playing Madden. Of course the penalties were warranted you douche bag!! Everyone knows, you can call a penalty on every play if you want. The point is that the Saints never get called for penalties at home. There is no balance in Saints games. The Saints played another completely perfect game on Offense. No holding, no illegal hands to the face, offensive PI, no pick plays and no chop blocks. They were perfect!! They did the same thing to the Lions too.This is a fact. What about the Lions game? What about the holding call in the endzone? So, basically the ref says that holding is legal if its a screen pass - but there was no screen pass.
    so you can guarantee that you have played more football than someone you don't know and will never meet?

why does everything around here turn into a pissing contest, grow up gentlemen

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 652

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so you can guarantee that you have played more football than someone you don't know and will never meet?

why does everything around here turn into a pissing contest, grow up gentlemen
    Played college ball dude. Only dressed for one game though. Actually had a sack against GA Tech on my last collegiate play. I owe my entire career to my good friend Fortune who allowed me to sleep in the locker room when I was down and out, broke. So yeah, I know a lot about football.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

as people have already said the only thing that really matters is the playoffs (as long as you make it) so I guess we'll see if they show up then.

we'll find out if they want to win or not

milwaukee mike

Played college ball dude. Only dressed for one game though. Actually had a sack against GA Tech on my last collegiate play. I owe my entire career to my good friend Fortune who allowed me to sleep in the locker room when I was down and out, broke. So yeah, I know a lot about football.
    that's fine but how do you know he didn't play 4 years of college ball and pee wee football from the age of 8?

rockhardfister

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that's fine but how do you know he didn't play 4 years of college ball and pee wee football from the age of 8?
    Dude - that was from the movie "Rudy". Common Man!