Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Done watching basketball...

Already have seen too much. Watching nfl now even if game is whore shit.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I watched 2mins of the NBA.

Done watching for the season.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah a bunch of buzzer beaters and still kind of lame. those first 3 quarters are torture becuase they obviously mean nothing

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Knicks ML, Bulls ML, Bulls +700 late in the game! WOOHOO

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Basketball has always been boring to me. Rather watch the hurricanes play the oilers in NHL than watch lakers bulls.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is not directed at anyone in this thread. Deuce thinks NBA is boring, I think Soccer is boring. To each it's own.

I don't understand the hate the NBA gets as a whole. Every league has their problems. NFL is played different than it used to be...MLB's economics are BS and they have base clearing brawls...NBA players seen as thugs, but they come from the same places as the NFL players. ANd when the NBA has brawls, all the racist come out and say "see, look at these niggers". Is it because they make more on average than players in other leagues, or because you get to see all their tattoos? I have family members that have played in these leagues past and present. These guys aren't Billy badasses at all. Well, very few. Just young guys with a ton of money.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Basketball has always been boring to me. Rather watch the hurricanes play the oilers in NHL than watch lakers bulls.
    Sure, but would you rather watch the Hurricanes play the Blue Jackets?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Sure, but would you rather watch the Hurricanes play the Blue Jackets?
    Yes

I'd rather watch the Whalers vs. Spitfires

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

thats so funny like an hour ago my cousin came down here and said what you watching....oh I love basketball!......I said I would rather watch the oilers and coyotes then this!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

GFY fatboy! Beg an Ipad2 on the street you fukking bum!

dredmahawkus

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    This is not directed at anyone in this thread. Deuce thinks NBA is boring, I think Soccer is boring. To each it's own.

I don't understand the hate the NBA gets as a whole. Every league has their problems. NFL is played different than it used to be...MLB's economics are BS and they have base clearing brawls...NBA players seen as thugs, but they come from the same places as the NFL players. ANd when the NBA has brawls, all the racist come out and say "see, look at these niggers". Is it because they make more on average than players in other leagues, or because you get to see all their tattoos? I have family members that have played in these leagues past and present. These guys aren't Billy badasses at all. Well, very few. Just young guys with a ton of money.
    the nba sucks because all you need is 2 superstars to decide what team they are going to play on......preferably a warm climate or high profile...... and make it to the finals every year. other then 3 or 4 teams no other city really has a chance. adding just one superstar to a team changes the outcome way way way way too much. thats why football is best and hockey is second. baseball is pretty much that bad but at least theres like 8 teams that can win it all.

now I am not saying this because I am from minnesota......I am from Boston..Title town! and still I cant stand the NBA because of that.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ Not going to disagree with any of that. I was hoping they would find a solution through the lockout.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

I can only watch the last 5 minutes of a basketball game. Who cares about the rest?

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Disappointed the owners didn't hold out for a hard cap. NBA still has a lot of same problems, including too many teams. I can't stand the way the game is promoted and covered, especially espn. I agree, game is hard to watch

dredmahawkus

I was hoping they wouldnt have a season this year and worked all that out.

I mean seriously I wouldnt mind if they fired every player in the nba.....took D-league and college players and drafted them all and said ok players make 500k to 5 million.....modeled it after leagues that work like NFL and NHL...and started all over again. It would only take a couple years to get the best players back in the NBA at reasonable rules and salaries.

Right after the lockout ended Chris Paul started dictating who he would play for and with.....and Stern decided where it was ok for him to play. its a joke!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Yes

I'd rather watch the Whalers vs. Spitfires
    That's bullshit. No one can watch an entire Blue Jackets game.