buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Video: Chi, ditch the gatorade, you kokphucker!

Reach for the drink of champions, pal! Stolichnaya FTW! Just busting out a quick 50 pushups for chits n giggles to motivate the fat phux on here! Come on now!

Numbers down!

Storytelling UP!

Fitness level ever rising!

SBR FORUM DAAAHT KAAAAAAAHM!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-13-15 at 12:08 PM. Reason: image does not exist

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-13-15 at 12:08 PM. Reason: image does not exist

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

classic Buztah.

Now I know what your lady friend sees when you and her are doing the deed.

Buzzy, my Tim Hortons roll up the rim to not win losing streak is at an amazing 236 cups.

buztah

Plommer, you phat phuk, put down the double double and pick up a loaded barbell now!

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Plommer, you phat phuk, put down the double double and pick up a loaded barbell now!

Picking up my double double is all the exercise I need right now pal.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

shit....

I just know I'm gonna catch my girl big al..... laying on the bed with legs up in the air.... holding her lap top over her face while watching this vid....... why is that????

buztah

Could you blame her, Chi? I'm a phucken stud! Guys n dolls both wanna do me.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Another classic video from the video making machine... Buzzman!!

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

LOL

Buzzy, you are the phucking man

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

everybody that saw this video got fucked by buzzy

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Canada 1
    USA 0

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    lol

everybody that saw this video got fucked by buzzy

That was not my intent at all, Rogue, but if it gets your rocks off then who am I to judge?

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    That was not my intent at all, Rogue, but if it gets your rocks off then who am I to judge?
    Its not about judging, its about art. You're the filmmaker- the artist, and we're the interpreters, mere minions to your creations.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

story of inspiration..

true story, i swear to GOD.

5 yrs ago, i wasn't able to do 4 push ups. i was benching 159 lbs max.. i ONLY did push ups, no gym.. no bench.

i decided to do 150 push ups each day- = 1000 pushups a week. i kept this up for 2 yrs.. always 1,000 push ups each week.. never stopped. after 2 weeks, i was doing 30 push up. after 1 month, 80 no problem in 1 shot. after 1 month, i was doing 1 set of 100, then 1 set of 50 for my 150 per day. no problem

i went to gym, benched 325 lbs no problemo, never touching a weight... my triceps were harder than the wall. i was a powerhouse. lost my belly, and i ate like a pig, too. body fat went from 32% to 18%.. body was solid like a rock, never dieted. i ate what i want.,.

and only 150 push up a day, not 1,000. my metabolism sky rocketed.. i could eat whatever i wanted and never ever got fat.

this thread will inspire me to go back to that again. they were good times. everyone that saw me could tell i trained. i had a great hard body, unlike today, i am a fat fukk now. ever since i stopped push ups, all the weight piled back on.

boys, all you need to do is push up.. don't even need to go to the gym. it's strengthens your whole body and makes you strong..

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    story of inspiration..

true story, i swear to GOD.

5 yrs ago, i wasn't able to do 4 push ups. i was benching 159 lbs max.. i ONLY did push ups, no gym.. no bench.

i decided to do 150 push ups each day- = 1000 pushups a week. i kept this up for 2 yrs.. always 1,000 push ups each week.. never stopped. after 2 weeks, i was doing 30 push up. after 1 month, 80 no problem in 1 shot. after 1 month, i was doing 1 set of 100, then 1 set of 50 for my 150 per day. no problem

i went to gym, benched 325 lbs no problemo, never touching a weight... my triceps were harder than the wall. i was a powerhouse. lost my belly, and i ate like a pig, too. body fat went from 32% to 18%.. body was solid like a rock, never dieted. i ate what i want.,.

and only 150 push up a day, not 1,000. my metabolism sky rocketed.. i could eat whatever i wanted and never ever got fat.

this thread will inspire me to go back to that again. they were good times. everyone that saw me could tell i trained. i had a great hard body, unlike today, i am a fat fukk now. ever since i stopped push ups, all the weight piled back on.

boys, all you need to do is push up.. don't even need to go to the gym. it's strengthens your whole body and makes you strong..
    You know how much I respect your opinion Nicky, but who gives a fuk with this? First you want to bang Matty Rain's head after a near death experience he had and now you go into a classic Dr. Buzzy thread and taint it with this crap. Dr. Buzzy isn't even here to respond

Nicky, a bump would have been sufficient!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    You know how much I respect your opinion Nicky, but who gives a fuk with this? First you want to bang Matty Rain's head after a near death experience he had and now you go into a classic Dr. Buzzy thread and taint it with this crap. Dr. Buzzy isn't even here to respond

Nicky, a bump would have been sufficient!

omg, i swear to god, i didn't know i bumped it. i was reading a thread and then i saw a vid in it and i thought it was the same original thread, but it brought me back to an old thread. common mistake. i did NOT mean to pull it up.. i thought it was a recent vid, i swear. sorry man.. my bad..i meant to answer it in the 0-100 push ups thread...

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    omg, i swear to god, i didn't know i bumped it. i was reading a thread and then i saw a vid in it and i thought it was the same original thread, but it brought me back to an old thread. common mistake. i did NOT mean to pull it up.. i thought it was a recent vid, i swear. sorry man.. my bad..i meant to answer it in the 0-100 push ups thread...
    honest mistake, nickaaaaay!

betplom
    maniac

classic