William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

SBR Fraud Detection Squad members...alert...alert...(Kerry)

My fellow compadres.........I believe our little friend Kerrywood/priskilla/WitchitaState/BigTen/Jimmyeatworld is back posting under the name "baskets".

Baskets signed up 11/24...prior to jimmy's fairwell post, but.....you may recall that jimmyeatworld had a sign up date of 10/30....and let the account sit stagnant while posting as BigTenSports. Once BigTen was exposed as Kerrywood he started using the jimmyeatworld account. In this case.....I'm thinking he's posting from different IP addresses. Maybe using his GF's?

Sure, "baskets" turned "pro" on December 7th, but Kerrywood was also a "pro".

Same arrogant, crude, know it all posting style. Same rapid fire posting. 1146 posts since Nov. 24th...which puts him on basically the same posting rate as Kerry. Same basic posting times....mornings and posting until late, late in the evening.

Sure......"baskets" tried to change it up a bit by adding "focking" to many of his posts, making some soccer posts/plays, etc. Bottom line: prick + d-bag + arrogant + know-it-all + incessant posting = Kerry

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol you hate this poster...

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    lol you hate this poster...
    In general...........I'm not a big fan of d-bags. This clown, Kerry, just jumps off the page as an immense d-bag.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

wait, wait ... lol ... there's actually a "fraud detection squad"?? tell me that you're joking. c'mon man, don't ya'll have anything better to do?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start an argument with him, if it turns into 15 pages of endless dribble, well then you have a match..........

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    wait, wait ... lol ... there's actually a "fraud detection squad"?? tell me that you're joking. c'mon man, don't ya'll have anything better to do?
    Careful Chili.....we can have the CR authorities knocking at that thatch door of your hut within the hour.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Obviously you have failed to notice the lack of ghosts around this place recently.

Now SBR may have you believe that is their work, but it is clear who really keeps this place clean

I will have a look at poster "baskets" now.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Baskets is a puto.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Careful Chili.....we can have the CR authorities knocking at that thatch door of your hut within the hour.
    Cool, will you tell em to bring some more eggnog and rum?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was EXTREMELY concerned

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Baskets is a puto.
    Yes he is guy keeps following me from thread to thread..... Dont think its kerry/prisskilla thought we came to an understanding. If it was kerry be about 5 attention whore threads going.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

people need to get a life