Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

How Come SBR Posters Are NOT Worshiping The Patriots & Brady This Week?

Last week the Pats were being ridden like a prize race horse by MANY SBR posters. There was talk of great coaching and superior domination of the entire NFL by the pats. This week I dont see any praise. Bandwagon broke down?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

um what?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at the score hamslice. Sharps knew to stay away this week.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Tough to brag about them when they're down 17?

Not sure if you're trying to be clever or what, but last week they were playing well and riding a hot streak and therefore got praise. This week things aren't going well, nothing to praise. Pretty basic.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, stop smoking crack

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You do realize it is a meaningless game for Pats? They only need to win 1 of last 2 to guarantee a home playoff game.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    Tough to brag about them when they're down 17?

Not sure if you're trying to be clever or what, but last week they were playing well and riding a hot streak and therefore got praise. This week things aren't going well, nothing to praise. Pretty basic.
    Oh. So when a team wins they're the best thing since sliced bread. When they lose threads get made calling them garbage. Noted

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You do realize it is a meaningless game for Pats? They only need to win 1 of last 2 to guarantee a home playoff game.
    Why would people be making threads calling them "garbage" if this NFL game mean "nothing" and that info is known all over the United States?

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

It doesn't help when Mankins and Light are both injured. Their line can only loose so many people. My only complaint in this game is the horrible pass interference call on McCordy the ball was obviously not catchable.

Ra77er

Seriously guy, we are here to make money, not get all butthurt because your team got rocked. The road team has covered the spread in this matchup 7 out of 9 times, look at the line movement, gng already said game means shit to NE. Several reasons to not make a million threads to back the pats this week.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Seriously guy, we are here to make money, not get all butthurt because your team got rocked. The road team has covered the spread in this matchup 7 out of 9 times, look at the line movement, gng already said game means shit to NE. Several reasons to not make a million threads to back the pats this week.
    The Pats are NOT my team. My team is the 49ers and I liked them all these years since the 90's. They havent won shit since then.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    Why would people be making threads calling them "garbage" if this NFL game mean "nothing" and that info is known all over the United States?
    Nobody with a brain bet Pats today. You either took Miami or stayed away. At this point in the season a lot of games mean nothing to teams.

Merry Xmas

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

meaningless? why would they not care this week but would next week

Walter Abrams

Nobody with a brain bet Pats today. You either took Miami or stayed away. At this point in the season a lot of games mean nothing to teams.

Merry Xmas
    LOL

Ra77er

Yes I already gathered from your opening post that you don't like NE. That's one thing we have in common. The million threads on NE last week were to try to help the board get a winner because BTJ AND Milwaukee Mike said so.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

steelers will get home field over new england and baltimore as well if patriots lose today and steelers and ravens win out
    Points Awarded:

Walter Abrams gave ttwarrior1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Walter Abrams

Walter Abrams

Yes I already gathered from your opening post that you don't like NE. That's one thing we have in common. The million threads on NE last week were to try to help the board get a winner because BTJ AND Milwaukee Mike said so.
    Their defense is similar to a high school team. Brady bails them out. People last week had them winning the super bowl. This week those same people are saying "this game dosent matter" Hilarious

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    steelers will get home field over new england and baltimore as well if patriots lose today and steelers and ravens win out
    Poster "grits and gravy" said this game dosent matter. People with a brain knew this and didnt bet NE today according to "grits and gravy"

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    meaningless? why would they not care this week but would next week
    We need confirmation on whether or not this game meant something.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Poster "grits and gravy" said this game dosent matter. People with a brain knew this and didnt bet NE today according to "grits and gravy"
    Walter, each post you make shows how ignorant you are. The fact you have the poorest excuse for a human being in tt supporting you makes my case. When a favorite drops from 10 to 7.5 with no push back that should tell you to stay away from the favorite.

tt, today would be a great day for you to try parachuting without a parachute.

Ra77er

Obvious he's simply a christmas troll. Nice work here walter, ya got me.

Walter Abrams

Walter, each post you make shows how ignorant you are. The fact you have the poorest excuse for a human being in tt supporting you makes my case. When a favorite drops from 10 to 7.5 with no push back that should tell you to stay away from the favorite.

tt, today would be a great day for you to try parachuting without a parachute.
    LMAO. I didnt bet the Pats though. I just seen all the love for the pats last week. Where is the love this week is all I was asking.
    Obvious he's simply a christmas troll. Nice work here walter, ya got me.
    Actually, a troll would be someone saying a game meant nothing, when their team is getting their ass kicked.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

LMAO. I didnt bet the Pats though. I just seen all the love for the pats last week. Where is the love this week is all I was asking.
    I don't know who thought pats were a SB team last week. I am a life long fan of pats and said from beginning of season this was not a good team. They exceeded my win total of 11 for them. Pitt and Balt are too physical for them up front come playoff time. Pats will show up vs Buffalo next week and get a bye and either lose first playoff game or win one and lose next.

Beating Denver last week was big for bettors to crown them was retarded.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most teams seem the same this year, anyone can win the superbowl.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk off OP

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

You can tell from the number of angry posters in this thread... there was a lot more money on New England laying the points than people are letting on! Good cover for the Fins! Give a fukkk about the final result.