ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

white men can't jump part 2

have woody and that black dude come back and make another movie. The last one kicked ass and reruns several times a year.

They end up finding a secret weapon, aka derrick rose, kobe, dwight howard or whoever and end up winning there 3 on 3 championship

Caddyshack part 3: chevy chase, bill murray, alot of new younger actors, some pro athletes , it would rock

Rocky part 6 or whatever number it is now

Remember Best of the best? it rocked

Rocky could be the olympic boxing coach and he could train amateur boxers for the next olympics and would be kind of based on best of the best where some go through adversity as well as himself. Some boxers get screwed and they have to win the last 3 matches. They win

I have many many more ideas for movies, I will be pitching them on twitter, facebook, emails

I already have a 600 page movie called the 19th hole, its kind of based on caddyshack and tin cup. Half comedy half drama. It would be starring tiger woods, charles barkley, john daly, don johnson, a few other golfers, charlie sheen

Gambling , sex, golf , comedy in one movie? Might be the best movie ever.

Another movie idea is about me, and I lose like 100 pounds,get some serious free training from mcenroe, and some other idiot, win a qualifier to play the us open and i beat novak dkokovic in the 1st round . He can only beat me 6 2 6 2 now, so could be a true story.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Did you eat your whole box of Christmas twinkies in one sitting this morning? Seems like you are on a sugar rush...

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

White Men Can't Jump Part 2 should star Jimmer Fredette as well.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

So your game changing movie ideas are all sequels of existing movies??? I think I liked you more when you were banned.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wesley Snipes is too busy filming, "Black man can not avoid Prison."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iFrat

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

"he can only beat 6-2 6-2 now" you asshat.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

the tennis move idea is better. just scratch losing the 100lbs, hell put a few extra ones on for the role.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's a good sequel you could do TT

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14790

Would have enjoyed a sequel to this one. "You either smoke or you get smoked...and you got SMOKED!"

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764