bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Clearly I have gotten under your skin which was my intent.

You had Obama and the democrats in power for 2 full years and you still were unsuccessful at getting my taxes raised.

Even when you win YOU STILL FAIL.

My children's hands are still sore from all the presents they opened this year and we all had another great Christmas.

Now get back to work, BOY!!!!
    You dont see that this country is becoming Democrat only as wealth gets more and more consolidated and the birth rate among minorities is what 6x that of whitey. Soon itll be all Democrats in the House, the Senate, White House and your weekly paycheck will look like this

Pay: 1000
    Taxes: 800
    Net pay: 200

Meanwhile, I'll be getting 5k a year EIC for each kid and 200/month per kid food stamps and livin in a 1500/month house for free off Sec 8 plus a couple grand just fun money each month from welfare.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Yep. That's a great formula for a working economy...

Very practical.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

The lucky sperm club should earn their way to the throne. Make it just as hard for them to get rich as the other 99% of the population.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

are you a dumb ****????? no there shouldn't be a limit to wealth....like one guy said its hard work and dedication that makes the difference and CLEARLY you are a lazy fuckface who mooches off of all of us and are feeling sorry for himself as you couldn't get that new tv for christmas though now if you mooch from us somemore this month, you can scrounge it up and get it....

wealth limit...are you retarded???

"Meanwhile, I'll be getting 5k a year EIC for each kid and 200/month per kid food stamps and livin in a 1500/month house for free off Sec 8 plus a couple grand just fun money each month from welfare."

**** off betlimit....you piece of shit moocher...nobody feels sorry for ya and whaaa 1000 a month you make..whaaaaaa shoulda got a degree and job you worthless lazy ****

we always need bums to clean car windows and shine our shoes.....

so tired of the lazy bums on this site bitching about people making money and that they "have it so bad just cause they're lazy and make no effort
    Last edited by FrozenMAN; 12-26-11 at 11:58 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Clearly I have gotten under your skin which was my intent.

You had Obama and the democrats in power for 2 full years and you still were unsuccessful at getting my taxes raised.

Even when you win YOU STILL FAIL.

My children's hands are still sore from all the presents they opened this year and we all had another great Christmas.

Now get back to work, BOY!!!!
    only dumbfukks like Andy, dont see the sarcasm..

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Mayan, don't get your panties in a wad, TACOBOY!!!

Its not my fault you have no intellect.

The toilets are in need of a good cleaning so get back to work.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Yes. Once you have all of the money in the world you shouldn't be allowed to have any more.

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Andys a brokedik republican, kids if ur gonna be a soulless greedy fox news worshipping asshole...at least have money
    Damn. Owned

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, don't get your panties in a wad, TACOBOY!!!

Its not my fault you have no intellect.

The toilets are in need of a good cleaning so get back to work.
    Mommy and Daddy gave you another xmas bonus? Its a happy time for you Im assuming by your attitude in this thread. Make sure they keep their will updated or you might end up under a bridge.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

This thread invents new ways to maximize stupidity. Literally, the most absurd thing I've ever heard on the internet since Al Gore opened shop. This thread starter makes Les Miles look like Albert Einstein.
    Last edited by Albert Pujols; 12-27-11 at 01:35 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mayan, stay out of threads that involve thought pal. I'm sure there's something in The Saloon you can comprehende amigo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cougar Bait

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Crack, I could care less what you think puto.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    This thread invents new ways to maximize stupidity. Literally, the most absurd thing I've ever heard on the internet since Al Gore opened shop. This thread starter makes Les Miles look like Albert Einstein.
    My kids gotta eat, who's supposed to pay for their food...me???

Tell my boss to raise my pay to a reasonable pay where it should be and I will, otherwise worship the asshole greedy businessmen worth 100 billion that decided 10 bucks an hour was a "good paying job" and prepare for a country with sky high taxes to make up for the difference in slave wages that jobs are paying these days and the amount of money ppl need to live on. Sorry i wasnt born on third thinking I hit a triple like you Republican ***** that would be living under an overpass if not for the silver spoon up your ass

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm glad you're working and if you need help, that's what we pay taxes for. Bettor for you, instead of the banks and countries that hate us. I would rather support you, than the welfare dead beats.

You're a prime example of the way the corps treat us. Minimum wage is poverty line. Who the fck can live on that or even $10? I'll bet your benefits are non-existent also.

Go to school? Who do you people think is at OWS? Student loans out the ass with no job future. Sure, pick on the liberal arts students. How about the computer science majors? Yeah, that pays real well also.

A wise man once said, Try not to be a man of success, but rather to become a man of value.
    -Albert Einstein.

Bet till he's broke is the above quote, he's working, caring for his family and is a man of value
    by doing those things, he just needs a little help.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm glad you're working and if you need help, that's what we pay taxes for. Bettor for you, instead of the banks and countries that hate us. I would rather support you, than the welfare dead beats. You're a prime example of the way the corps treat us. Minimum wage is poverty line. Who the fck can live on that or even $10? I'll bet your benefits are non-existent also. Go to school? Who do you people think is at OWS? Student loans out the ass with no job future. Sure, pick on the liberal arts students. How about the computer science majors? Yeah, that pays real well also. A wise man once said, Try not to be a man of success, but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein. Bet till he's broke is the above quote, he's working, caring for his family and is a man of value by doing those things, he just needs a little help.
    Nice to see that there are still some decent people in this world.

rkelly110

Thanks Romocide. People and govt needs to support people like him, it's tough out there.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

At some point I hope to control 99% of world's resources, capital included. So I am opposed to any arbitrary wealth limits

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thanks Romocide. People and govt needs to support people like him, it's tough out there.
    Whats funny is that the Republicans will bail out some failing corporations for 800 billion or invade some country that has tons of oil for trillions but spend 50 billion on food stamps for the poor and these silver spoon morons are up in arms

So let me get this right if Im a CEO that does an incredibly horrendous job and sinks his company while getting paid 10s of millions a year I deserve government assistance for 100s of billions, but if Im Joe Blow working at one of the vast majority of US jobs that pay less than what is required to live on and no benefits bc the good jobs have 200 ppl out of work applying for them whenever one comes up and the manufacturing sector of the US economy has been moved to China the government should tell me to go **** myself and let my family starve bc it will save the government 50 billion a year?

CEO multi-millionaires sink companies and get a trillion in welfare which they promptly award in bonuses to the same mgmt that sank the companies

Invading oil countries taxes us for another 2 trillion

Joe Blow US citizens enjoying double digit unemployment and having been recently fired from their factory jobs due to exportation of the manufacturing sector and finding no opportunities but $10/hr and under jobs despite working like a field negro at places like Walmart gets 50 billion to keep him and his family from starving

The Republican party in their infinite wisdom (religious tip: watch Fox News in case you want to realize there is no God or at least that the Republicans worship Satan) have decided that Joe Blow desperately searching for a job that pays enough to live on is somehow a scumbag leech but that the CEOs getting 100s of billions in bailout money and fighting pointless wars at costs 100x greater than welfare is all perfectly fine.

If taxing Bill Gates a couple extra billion each year is going to keep the electricity on at a hardworking Americans house then I say sorry Billy but you're gonna have to muddle through only making 10 billion profit this year instead of 12 bc avg Joe American is making 9 bucks an hour and on welfare
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-28-11 at 06:00 PM.

rkelly110

Exactly, a hand up, not a hand out. It's always the have's who bust on the have not's.

First 1234