BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone receive xmas gifts of home made baked goods and toss them out?

Embarrassing story,once I received some baked goods from an old lady neighbor 5 houses down the street and I tossed them to the critters and birds at my feeder.So a couple days later I take a dog walk past her house and saw that the blue jays were storing the stuff in her trees.There was no way she couldn't have seen the stuff.The moral of the story is, toss the swill in the garbage and never feed the birds the junk.Another reminder,always look what exact baked good is given to you before you toss it in the garbage.It's no fun getting caught in a lie telling that the apple strudel was great when in fact it was cinamon buns that were gifted upon you.If you do eat baked goods given as gifts by old ladies for Christmas,watch out for cat crap and hairy moles imbeded in the crap.

Another plot-subject for an episode of The trailer park boys if they ever start making new episodes.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I hate that people keep giving those damn holiday fruit cakes. Stop it already! Nobody likes them. At least, I've never met a person that liked them. They always just take them to work and leave it in the breakroom.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Bah-Humbug.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bogus story.

i have a hard time believing u throw anything out.